Star Wars: Scatterstar
"Execute order 66"
With those simple words, myriad Jedi and Padawans had fallen under the trigger of a blaster. They were all but purged from the galaxy. Survivors, desperate to live on hid, in exile and scattered to distant, remote planets. The Galactic Senate had crumbled, giving way to the Empire.

But balance must return to the Force, and secretly, Jedi are roaming the galaxy to find Padawans, a new generation to train in the ways of the light side of the Force. A rebellion is forming and those once undiscovered in the Wild Space and the Unexplored Sector are now making their voices heard.

ScatterStar is a Star Wars crossover forum based RPG set in the 26th century and takes place between Episode III and Episode IV. Ever wanted a Vulcan Jedi? A Klingon with a BFG 9000? A Roswell Grey Sith? A Yautja bounty-hunter who collects the lightsabers of his kills? A Wookie ensign in Star Fleet? In ScatterStar, all this and more can be possible.
Because the Universe is a very, very big place...
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 15 on Mon Jun 19, 2017 4:20 pm
Affiliates
AFFILIATE WITH US!

AFFILIATES
MEFA; a pre-Shepard Mass Effect RP Star Wars: ExodusTO INFINITY AND BEYOND Vector
Hope Awakens
A New Dawn: The galaxy is yours
Star Wars: Last Resort

On the offensive (Bridge/command centre, Chimera, Vermin, Wolf.)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

On the offensive (Bridge/command centre, Chimera, Vermin, Wolf.)

Post by Dvorak-Kevik-Vermin on Tue Mar 25, 2014 11:44 am

(Continued from here)

Vermin's mandibles twitched as he got an eye-full of the impressive enemy fleet. "Starting to think your hunch about something escaping Pandora is misguided, Commander." 

Chimera might have noticed that Vermin didn't jokingly call her 'sir'. Perhaps he was more respectful when a third party is involved. An interesting personal quirk to be sure.

"What is the purpose of these...life forms? Are they conquerors? Nomads? Or just enjoy smashing other people's toys and generally being poor house guests?" He held his arm up as in checking a wrist-watch and a brilliant orange device encased his arm up to the elbow. He pressed his index to it in some spots and a small screen popped up, his omni-tool feeding him some information about the Covenant.

"I suppose this is a get in, poke around, get out type mission?" the turian asked without looking away from his slowly scrolling information. He lowered his arm and the omni-tool folded in on itself and seemed to vanish. "Or are we to be an annoyance, Commander? Even mosquito can take down a village."

He looked to Wolf. "Will your droid have any info about these...Covenant?"

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: On the offensive (Bridge/command centre, Chimera, Vermin, Wolf.)

Post by Lonewolf902 on Thu Mar 27, 2014 10:40 pm

walking towards the screen Wolf pondered the images he was seeing. His jovial mood from before completely forgotten, his expression is one of cool, collected and calculating confidence. He thought back for a moment searching his memory then lifted the comm link to his mouth. "LeRoy do a search on Covenant, Narrow to species or factions." His voice had lost all of its warmth and good cheer, instead it was replaced by a steady almost military cadence.

Listening to LeRoy's response Wolf nodded and turned his eyes to Vermin. "The only reports that we have on this Covenant, are some OLD OLD pre republic era reports, they only include rumors or speculation. Nothing concrete or, in my personal opinion, real." Wolf looked back at the screen. "This is actually the first report we have ever seen discussing these entities directly. Considering the aggression its my opinion that they might be conquerors, destroying any planet that chooses to resist."
Lonewolf902

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dvorak-Kevik-Vermin on Mon Apr 14, 2014 2:32 pm

(What the hey, I'll go next)

"Like Pandora." Came a voice from over the com channel.

"Pridefire? Is that you?" Vermin asked.

"Yeah. Coming in fuzzy," Kevik said. "But we're here. We tried to follow the ...glassers..."

"Covenant." Vermin said.

"Covenant...but we lost 'em. They did some kind of jump. So now we're just sort of floatin' in the gorram breeze. Orders?"

Vermin took a beat, then apparently made up his mind. "Send us your coordinates. Wolf and I will rendezvous with the Pridefire then we'll continue this hunt for those butchers. Vermin out."

Vermin looked at Wolf and Roy. "If you're not ready, too bad. We leave an hour ago." He gave a quick salute to Chimera then turned to the turbo-lift, taking it down to the shuttle docks, feeling that Wolf was right in step with him.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lonewolf902 on Wed Apr 16, 2014 10:13 pm

Wolf nodded "The Tooth is prepped and ready, the only issue is getting the proper authorization to leave. I'm not saying that it is a big issue, but if there is fighter support i don't know about guarding this station then we might have issues. But being that i'm rubbing shoulders with someone high up in the security force, I'm sure authorization can be approved." Once inside the turbo-lift Wolf lifted his comm to his mouth. " LE-R0Y if the ship is prepped i want to be lifting off before the loading ramp locks in. Set course for the planet of Pandora. Not sure what system." Nodding at the response Wolf looked to Vermin.

"So I've got enough armaments, to defend the ship from a republic cruiser, but the issue is, the concussion missile launcher and proton tubes are a bit low on ammunition. The turbo lasers will be enough to deal with any small class of starship but if you want to defend against those cruisers we are gonna need something with a bit more punch." Wolf's expression was still hard as steel as he pulled out a data pad and brought up the relevant "shopping list" of items needed to fully arm the "Wolf's Tooth" for an extended space battle. The list included a Half complement of Dymek Concussion missiles (http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Dymek_concussion_missile)
A half complement of Advanced concussion Missiles
(http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Advanced_concussion_missile)
And a full complement of MG7-A proton torpedoes
(http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/MG7-A_proton_torpedo)

After handing of the data pad to Vermin Wolf spoke. "Although these arms are not needed to our arrival and return but should we come into contact with the cruisers we saw in the vid we might need them." Wolf hoped that Vermin would see the need for over arming and agree with his hypothesis. Wolf had been wanting these parts for awhile but something in his gut was telling him now that he NEEDED them. For a second he felt bad putting this new friend? on the spot like this, but time hadn't allowed him to work his way into his requests slowly. He regretted that a bit.
Lonewolf902

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dvorak-Kevik-Vermin on Sat May 10, 2014 7:24 pm

Vermin took the datapad and looked the list over. "I'll put in an order, but now? We don't have time to upgrade the ship. If we get out of this, consider it your reward." He handed the pad back, then input the list into his omni-tool. "But for now, I'd rather be a ghost on the wind than a tank. But I don't have a lot of faith that'll happen." He shrugged.

"Don't worry. Hopefully the ...Tooth...won't see combat tonight. We're just using her to meet up with the Pridefire and her crew. I assume you have some gear on the Tooth at least that will help us? Weapons?"

His three fingered hand curled into a fist, the chitin shells scraping as his knuckles popped. "I'm not a peace-keeper, Wolf. I'm a grunt, at best, a defender. Regardless, I'm a big believer in an Eye for an Eye. So I hope you have weapons."

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lonewolf902 on Sat May 10, 2014 8:01 pm

Wolf looked to Vermin and laughed a bit, "I'm not looking at this as a reward, i was just mentioning them to see if you might have some lying around to help outfit us for the battle i expect. But yea, the Wolf's Tooth is loaded to bear its got a standard load out of concussion missiles, at least as standard as an illegal concussion launcher s concerned, and we've got about 6 proton torpedoes. The turbo lasers are fully operational assuming you've had practice in controlling the board on one of those." Wolf looked to Vermin in the hope that his police side won't rear its ugly head based on his admission of having concussion missiles already installed. " But as far as keeping a low profile, we can do that and considering my ship will outrun any republic cruisers i doubt we will have trouble outrunning those ships."

Wolf turned towards the turbo lift, and began walking to it. "If we're gonna do this then we better get this show on the road. Leroy has already got the coordinates as well as probably hyperspace projections." Hitting the button on the turbo lift Wolf turns to look at Vermin. "Lets get this show on the road hoss, got a lot of space to cover."
Lonewolf902

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dvorak-Kevik-Vermin on Sat May 10, 2014 9:36 pm

"A nice sentiment, but you can't live a life on good intentions, and you can't save the galaxy without the right tools. Honest pay for..." He did a so-so motion with his hand, "morally honest work."

He side-glanced the young man but said nothing about the admission of his ship's toys. 

The turbo lift ride was quiet for the remaining time. Perhaps a little thick with tension caused from the mission.

When the turbo lift door slid open, Vermin stepped out first, followed by Wolf and they headed for the Tooth. "She ready?"

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lonewolf902 on Sat May 10, 2014 9:41 pm

OOC: continued in hanger.
Lonewolf902

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top