Star Wars: Scatterstar
"Execute order 66"
With those simple words, myriad Jedi and Padawans had fallen under the trigger of a blaster. They were all but purged from the galaxy. Survivors, desperate to live on hid, in exile and scattered to distant, remote planets. The Galactic Senate had crumbled, giving way to the Empire.

But balance must return to the Force, and secretly, Jedi are roaming the galaxy to find Padawans, a new generation to train in the ways of the light side of the Force. A rebellion is forming and those once undiscovered in the Wild Space and the Unexplored Sector are now making their voices heard.

ScatterStar is a Star Wars crossover forum based RPG set in the 26th century and takes place between Episode III and Episode IV. Ever wanted a Vulcan Jedi? A Klingon with a BFG 9000? A Roswell Grey Sith? A Yautja bounty-hunter who collects the lightsabers of his kills? A Wookie ensign in Star Fleet? In ScatterStar, all this and more can be possible.
Because the Universe is a very, very big place...
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 15 on Mon Jun 19, 2017 4:20 pm
Affiliates
AFFILIATE WITH US!

AFFILIATES
MEFA; a pre-Shepard Mass Effect RP Star Wars: ExodusTO INFINITY AND BEYOND Vector
Hope Awakens
A New Dawn: The galaxy is yours
Star Wars: Last Resort

Wolf's Chambers

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Wolf's Chambers

Post by Lonewolf902 on Thu Feb 20, 2014 9:12 pm

Wolf looked around at the room as he entered. The room was not extravagant by anyones standards, but it was a lot better then his quarters on his ship. Wolf threw himself on the couch and looked around at the digs. Man i could get used to this, course everything comes with a catch. Wolf stood and walked around touching all the furniture until finally flopping down on the bed and closed his eyes.

I didn't realize how tired i was until………. Wolfs body fell limp as sleep over took him. His thoughts were suddenly replaced with images and feelings. He saw a forest, animals, smelled trees and rain. Fear swept over him, followed by terror and dread. Images of animals dashing through the forest, followed by fire, and rays of light falling from the heavens and burning all it touched. Wolf attempted to calm himself and tried to reach into the dream for something tangible.
Lonewolf902

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Wolf's Chambers

Post by Dvorak-Kevik-Vermin on Thu Feb 20, 2014 11:12 pm

The trees were burned to ash and animals immolated before his sleeping eyes, but instead of screams, it was the gentle chime of a doorbell. The clouds were blasted and everything was a forest of flame, but there was the inoffensive chime of the doorbell.

Again and again, amid the hellish horror of the scene before him, he heard the doorbell.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lonewolf902 on Thu Feb 20, 2014 11:39 pm

Wolf quieted his mind and focused on the chiming, then suddenly the forest melted away into a non descript ceiling. Wolf wiped the sweat from his brow and sat up in the bed holding his head. What the hell was that? It felt too real to be a dream. What is happening to me?

Suddenly he realized the doorbell was ringing. Standing Wolf walked to the door, "Yea, yea, yea i'm coming" upon arriving at the door wolf took a deep breath and keyed the door open.
Lonewolf902

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dvorak-Kevik-Vermin on Fri Feb 21, 2014 12:02 am

It was the turian, with a guest. The droid Wolf brought along with him, freshly out of impound. "Wolf. On behalf of Commander Chimera Forta, I am officially recruiting the services of you and your droid."

He smirked. "You said you wanted a job, didn't you?"

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lonewolf902 on Fri Feb 21, 2014 6:38 pm

Wolf smiled at Vermin and Roy and invited them in with a nod of his head."Hey Verm, come on in." He turned and made his way to the couch, he still hadn't fully recovered from the dream but he put a good face forward at least. "Recruited huh? Here sit down, tell me about the job." Wolf extended a hand towards the other end of the couch as he sat down.

Wolf looked at Roy. "How'd you enjoy the little vacation buddy?" LE-R03Y8 looked at wolf and rolled his eyes and sighed as best as a droid could. "Yes, vacation. Thats exactly what i would call being pulled out of my home and placed into custody where i was forceable shut down. What a vacay!!!!!" The droid then made a rude gesture with the center digit on his hand. Wolf laughed uproariously at the droid. "See what i have to put up with Vermin???? i help rebuild the guy and he doesn't even listen to me. But in all seriousness there is no better co-pilot or slicer in ALL of the galaxy then that guy right there." Wolf smiled warmly at his old friend, and finally felt really comfortable in this place.
Lonewolf902

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dvorak-Kevik-Vermin on Fri Feb 21, 2014 10:09 pm

He walked in but did not sit. He listened to the two, er, friends bounce rhetoric off each other. "No real time, I'm afraid. We'll get better acquainted on the way there. For now just--"

Vermin's communicator chimed. "This is Vermin." He said after her heard Chimera's voice. "I'm with Wolf and his droid, we're headed out now. Any new developments?"

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daryl-Kappan-Chimera on Thu Feb 27, 2014 2:48 am

"Please be headed to my quarters before you depart -- both of you. I'd like Hyppolyta to upload the information on these 'Covenant' culprits from the archives and actually meet the man to which We're trusting the fate of Pandora. Interesting enough, Humanity seems to have an abundance of knowledge on these planet raiders. It will be useful to have this, trust me. I'll explain more when you arrive." She seemed flustered, but somehow, still in control. It was as if she was distracted with reading the holograph in front of her -- this was evident in her academic tone.

"Vermin, Wolf ---- hurry." She was over and out.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lonewolf902 on Wed Mar 19, 2014 9:08 pm

(i'm making the assumption that the transmission was delivered over the open channel)

Wolf Stood and headed towards the door. "Well Verm, That sounds urgent. I guess my conscription starts now. Roy, head to the ship and get it warmed up. We will probably need to leave in a hurry soon based on how urgent that sounded." When he reached the door and it opened he looked expectantly at Vermin motioning for him to lead the way.
Lonewolf902

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dvorak-Kevik-Vermin on Sun Mar 23, 2014 12:37 am

"My name is not Verm." He said bluntly, walking past Wolf and down the hall. "But you're right. It's official. You're one of us. So don't screw it up."

They arrived at a turbo lift and headed to Chimera's level, another impressive walk that went for a few block-lengths before they finally arrived outside her door, where Vermin hit the chime.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lonewolf902 on Sun Mar 23, 2014 9:11 pm

Wolf couldn't help thinking of an old vid he saw of a cult chanting 'one of us, one of us' and smiled to himself. "Screw things up? ME?!?!" Wolf gave Vermin a look of mock pain. "Never" He smiled as they headed up the turbo lift.

Although he hardly knew the man next to him, he was glad that he met him. He couldn't place his finger on it but he knew that whatever he was becoming a part of, it was something big.
Lonewolf902

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daryl-Kappan-Chimera on Tue Mar 25, 2014 3:38 am

"I can sense you two from levels away." She stated coldly, not understanding their utters of banter and general peppiness in this dire conundrum. All her sternness could be felt lie some nebula through-out the ship; it was the price to being the greatness sensory master of the Old Council.

"Transport, beam Vermin, Wolf, and myself to the bridge." A single blue ring twirled around each of them like a dime as it showed one of its hypothetical faces and then flipped to vanish them all.

They appeared in the bridge, with wolf still in the open lift. Was she testing him?

The bridge was surrounded in red markings that matched that of her subtle, yet beautiful physique. Her silk hair tied neatly in a bun, with small whips nowhere escaped. She was as put together as ever in her captain's uniform (a red-version of Vermin's gold-version), and terrifying emerald eyes. They screamed power and courage, and, above all, the attribute to completely fuck-you-over. They were impossible not to look at, but stung at the sight-of-them.

From dark, crimson lips came her orders. She pointed, index and middle, to the hologram in the middle of the bridge. Strange battle-ships displayed there. "Vermin, these are Covenant battleships. An old enemy of humanity of a separate or ancient time-line. There is very little information; however, they are able to literally slip in and out space without consequence to their race conglomerated. This information took hours to dig-up." She waved her hand and the holograph morphed into several races. Grunts, Elites, Hunters, Jackels, Brutes, Drones, Profits, all lined in light.

....Please post reply in command center....

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top