Star Wars: Scatterstar
"Execute order 66"
With those simple words, myriad Jedi and Padawans had fallen under the trigger of a blaster. They were all but purged from the galaxy. Survivors, desperate to live on hid, in exile and scattered to distant, remote planets. The Galactic Senate had crumbled, giving way to the Empire.

But balance must return to the Force, and secretly, Jedi are roaming the galaxy to find Padawans, a new generation to train in the ways of the light side of the Force. A rebellion is forming and those once undiscovered in the Wild Space and the Unexplored Sector are now making their voices heard.

ScatterStar is a Star Wars crossover forum based RPG set in the 26th century and takes place between Episode III and Episode IV. Ever wanted a Vulcan Jedi? A Klingon with a BFG 9000? A Roswell Grey Sith? A Yautja bounty-hunter who collects the lightsabers of his kills? A Wookie ensign in Star Fleet? In ScatterStar, all this and more can be possible.
Because the Universe is a very, very big place...
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 14 on Sat Mar 05, 2016 8:55 pm
Affiliates
AFFILIATE WITH US!

AFFILIATES
MEFA; a pre-Shepard Mass Effect RP Star Wars: Exodus Star Wars Universe RP TO INFINITY AND BEYOND We Fight or We Die Vector

Like an Open Box [Episode 1, Chimera, Vermin, Command centre]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Like an Open Box [Episode 1, Chimera, Vermin, Command centre]

Post by Daryl-Kappan-Chimera on Tue Feb 18, 2014 12:23 am

Never in a million light years did Forta wish to assume such a responsibility as Station Commander; however, Chimera's ambition ever exceeded the possessiveness of her Symbiont. Chimera lived by duty and honour, exceeding the lesser thing of life, and soaring high above the religion aspect of the force. She was will and intelligence based, not flight or flaky. Perhaps, it was the reason she, herself, was not force-sensitive. Honestly, she never could understand the hocus-pocus, mumbo-jumbo, jibber-jabber of its magic, and had no desire too. Still, Forta's presence had beaten on her with images of this savage planet. What did she care for this uncolonized planet, as she could not, by law of the prime-directive, affect. Still, this system was a whole other puzzle and she felt obligated.

She was alone. Leaning on the back of her chair, never really having time to sit, she crunched the leather with her perfectly painted, emerald nails. Despite dedication to her work, these visions could not be ignored. This was evident. "Planet Pandora's location on screen." She ordered, and the screen changed to show bone-white, covenant battleships raining blue fire down on the planet. She grunted, rather harshly. It was unclear if this was frustration or pain, but it was definitely heavy. "Computer, do a full analysis of this planet's atmospheric changes of the past 72 hours. I have a bad feeling about this." She delegated before a charge emerged in the center of the room as a hologram. This was the collaboration of technologies at its best. "Plasma? Such an outdated form of attack." She was baffled, but came to the conclusion that this attack was obviously not meant to destroy. There were plenty other means to use for devastating and annihilating results and this was not one of them.

She pressed her communicator, still crunching the leather as her signature. "Mr. Vermin, please report to Command -- Immediately."

Last edited by Daryl-Kappan-Chimera on Tue Feb 18, 2014 2:43 am; edited 1 time in total
Daryl-Kappan-Chimera
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Like an Open Box [Episode 1, Chimera, Vermin, Command centre]

Post by Dvorak-Kevik-Vermin on Tue Feb 18, 2014 12:51 am

His voice came to life across the communicator, sounding even more odd and synthetic over the waves. "The Mister part isn't necessary, unless you want me start calling you ma'am. I'm down in the brig, I'll be there in a moment." 

For all the technology, why couldn't their be teleporters from floor to floor?

Vermin stepped into the turbo-lift. "Computer, command." There was a chime, and he felt the very subtle shift beneath his feet as the lift began to move.

Soon the doors slid open and the turian stepped into command. It was his first time there and he had to try and stop himself from looking around in a quiet awe. He walked across the expansive command centre and came to a disciplined stop next to Chimera Forta's leather chair. The way she crunched the leather made his mandibles twitch.

Finally his eyes focused on the screen where fire the colour of water and ice was falling down on a sphere which seemed to be dead and dying. Nothing could grow there. The bone white ships though, those were new.

"You asked for me?"

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daryl-Kappan-Chimera on Tue Feb 18, 2014 2:23 am

"Star-fleet regulations say that I'm to be referred to as sir, though some have preferred captain. I prefer commander." She affirmed. "I've taken the liberty of having an A-I made to help you on your next mission." She relaxed from the pangs of her forceful grip and gestured to the screen. "Forta, we, if it helps you, has discover a strong connection to the force on this planet, and it's currently being.." She paused, not really sure of this plasma's consequences until she too reglazed the holograph. "..Glassed." The evidence was clear in the atmospheric charts. This struck her from within, from the slug in her gut, feeling it down in Forta's sensory.

Her eyes were glossy as she passed the tiny chip that Hyppolyta, the A.I., was programmed too. "Your supplies are unlimited --- take what you must. Hyppolyta is programmed to act as my subordinate and respond how I would. Unfortunately, the computer is not smart enough to register both mine and Forta's mind in one device. Understand that I, or she, will act on Forta's best interest at all times as you search for this force-sensitive connection. Although you too will be blind to it, I'm sure you'll find it -- whatever it may be. If I've learned anything of the force, it has it's own linear destiny." She chuckled, rather pettily. It was as if it was all too much trouble.
Daryl-Kappan-Chimera
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dvorak-Kevik-Vermin on Tue Feb 18, 2014 2:35 am

He took the A.I. chip and fed it into his omni-tool as Chimera spoke. Then he suddenly looked over at her. "Wait, wait, you want me to go in the middle of that...that..." He pointed to the screen. "Barrage of hellfire? I think we can both tell from our safe and cozy spots here in this chamber that nothing could possibly be alive on that planet. Unless..." His protests calmed. "You think something escaped?"

He clicked his tongue. "Before I go, I was questioning a man who docked shortly after the crash. He docked alone. He was able to navigate the...interference around the station. Alone." He repeated the word. "It's all in my report. Commander, he knew this station well." He gave the trill a knowing look. That man knew about, for instance, why Vermin was here. "Like I said," he produced a datapad and handed it to her. "It's all in my report. But I think someone with his skills would be useful to me on a mission like this one."

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daryl-Kappan-Chimera on Tue Feb 18, 2014 3:07 am

"Can he be trusted? I'm curious to know where he received such a plethora of information." She cocked a delicate brow to the situation, as not to seem overly brash about. Curiosity was an honest act, but could cause situations to go array.

She paused.

Her thoughts were her own.

"Mr..." She hesitated slightly. "Vermin. I trust your judgement; after all, security is your concern -- protection is mine. I must remember they're not to be confused." She acted, taking the data-pad and glazing through it as she walked the bridge down to the hologram. There, she took in Vermin's concerns towards how dangerous this could actually become. Very She concluded.

"Computer, scan our database for look-a-like unidentified crafts of Pandora's attackers." She muffled her words, ever-so slightly, molecularly, as she touched the side of her face with her index and middle fingers to help her think -- another nameless idiocyncracy.

"Do stay until the Datas examined. Vermin, your mission is to find the source of this force-sensitivity, but also to gather information on these adversarial attackers. I'm interested in knowing why they've committed this felony more than seeing them pay for it. Understood." She finalized, waiting for the system to buffer.
Daryl-Kappan-Chimera
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dvorak-Kevik-Vermin on Tue Feb 18, 2014 3:24 am

"I have to admit, after talking with him, I have little worry about his trustworthiness." But that alone set Vermin's fringe on edge. He wasn't used to trusting so easily. It was an annoying paradox.

"And if he challenges me, I'll just shoot him." He shrugged, his gold eyes smirking. "Besides, I'm guessing this A.I. is a sort of GPS, or at least a two-way radio." He eyed her. "Keeping tabs on me...sir?"

But he cleared his throat before she could pick up on his questionable line of conversation and light teasing. "I'll go tell Wolf not to get too comfortable, an come back. Hopefully by then the data will be reviewed and we can head out. Will that be all...sir?"

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daryl-Kappan-Chimera on Tue Feb 18, 2014 3:33 am

"It's Commander. When the going gets tough, then you can call me Sir." She corrected before smirking back, a tiny smile coming from her grapefruit-pink lips.

"We'll meet in my chambers -- Computer, transfer request to my quarters -- as I'd like to meet this 'Wolf' among the 'Lions'. Well, Lioness, and I'll be damned if a stranger smudges the ivory railings of the bridge, you have my word -- Vermin." She headed to the executive elevator, where Vermin would also hopefully enter.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top