Star Wars: Scatterstar
"Execute order 66"
With those simple words, myriad Jedi and Padawans had fallen under the trigger of a blaster. They were all but purged from the galaxy. Survivors, desperate to live on hid, in exile and scattered to distant, remote planets. The Galactic Senate had crumbled, giving way to the Empire.

But balance must return to the Force, and secretly, Jedi are roaming the galaxy to find Padawans, a new generation to train in the ways of the light side of the Force. A rebellion is forming and those once undiscovered in the Wild Space and the Unexplored Sector are now making their voices heard.

ScatterStar is a Star Wars crossover forum based RPG set in the 26th century and takes place between Episode III and Episode IV. Ever wanted a Vulcan Jedi? A Klingon with a BFG 9000? A Roswell Grey Sith? A Yautja bounty-hunter who collects the lightsabers of his kills? A Wookie ensign in Star Fleet? In ScatterStar, all this and more can be possible.
Because the Universe is a very, very big place...
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 14 on Sat Mar 05, 2016 8:55 pm
Affiliates
AFFILIATE WITH US!

AFFILIATES
MEFA; a pre-Shepard Mass Effect RP Star Wars: Exodus Star Wars Universe RP TO INFINITY AND BEYOND We Fight or We Die Vector

Interrogation. (Wolf, Vermin)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Interrogation. (Wolf, Vermin)

Post by Dvorak-Kevik-Vermin on Thu Feb 13, 2014 1:01 am

Vermin figured that Wolf was probably annoyed having been taken down to lock-up, especially since his papers checked out, but the turian found it odd that this man seemed to be waffling between wanting to help, then wanted to get out of the area. 

He wasn't in the mood to play around. Lives were at stake.

"Go over it again." Said Vermin, resting his elbows on the table and bridging his fingers, curling his left fingers over his right fist. "What business do you have on this station?" He reached for the datapad and flicked through it. "We have no record of expecting your ship or your arrival. So..."

He put the pad down and sat back. "Oh, and your droid has been impounded."

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Interrogation. (Wolf, Vermin)

Post by Lonewolf902 on Fri Feb 14, 2014 9:38 pm

Wolf leaned back in his chair, taking in the scene. well i guess this is what i get for coming here. Who is this guy anyway? new cop on the block throwing his weight around apparently

"Alright man i'll start from the top. I had just finished a job on Corellia transporting goods for a local merchant. The well in that system had pretty much run dry especially with the Republic" Wolf added air quotes with his hands in a mocking gesture when he said republic. "Throwing their new found authority around. So i thought i would head to ScatterStar where i have found work before. I happened to land at the same time that the poor souls in that transport crashed. As i was passing by the docking bay i noticed the commotion and, stupidly, decided to stop and see if i could lend a hand. Given the quick response time of you and your crew i deduced that i wouldn't be of any help and would only get in the way of the true professionals.Then i was stopped by an over zealous cop who checked my papers, found them to be legit, but impounded my friend and grounded my ship. And now i am here, so there it is top to bottom. By the way am i being charged with anything?" Wolf made sure his eyes were locked on the other mans eyes. His voice was still even and cool but behind his eyes a slight ember was burning. This guy has no reason to keep me here, yet for some reason he insists on treating me like a common criminal

Wolf leaned forward in his chair and looked directly into the mans eyes. "I have no problem with what your trying to do here man. You've got a job to do, one I'm sure you take very seriously, but then again so do i. As frustrating as this whole process is, why don't we just cut to the chase and you tell me why you really dragged me down here?"
Lonewolf902

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dvorak-Kevik-Vermin on Sun Feb 16, 2014 4:25 pm

There was something peculiar about this man, something Vermin couldn't get a bead on, but he didn't like very much. A weird inkling that he should trust the man without knowing why. And Vermin's trust wasn't a thing easily earned.

"Well, it seems like we're going to be locked down for a time.  So how exactly do you intend to make a living while you're grounded?" He asked, picking up the pad again and tapping it a few times. He swiped his finger across the pad and put it face down on the table.

"Okay, Wolf. The recording's off. No more being coy. We both know this place is classified. How long have you known about this station, and who did you hear about it from? How do you have knowledge of this place, what work did you find here, and most importantly, how did you land your ship with no help?"

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lonewolf902 on Sun Feb 16, 2014 5:15 pm

Wolf was taken aback by the officers sudden change in mood. Well if id known it was that easy i should've started with aggression. "How do i plan on making my living? well assuming that i don't have a ship, ill make it however i can. I have skills that i can bring to bear if a situation calls for it. Handy with a blaster or a blade, can slice into secure locations if i need to. My droid is better but i can keep up on simpler locks." Wolf enjoyed being candid for once during this situation, felt more like his old circles. "Now as to how long I've known about this station, Cant really say to be honest. I transported a few younger Jedi here when the clones turned on their masters. I knew one of the masters for years before the war." Wolf's eyes got a bit distant as if remembering a far flung memory.

For a few tense seconds Wolf's mind flashed through the memory of the kind man on Corellia who helped him escape from the port security when he was just a teenager. The man turned out to be a jedi master who claimed Wolf had "hidden potential". Wolf kept in rare contact with him over the years until one night when Wolf was running a table of Pazaak in a Nal Hutta bar. His comm link beeped telling him of an incoming encrypted message. He played his last hand and walked away from the hot table with a bit disgust. When the comm came to life his old friend Master Vaynes was on the line. He asked Wolf to meet him in a portion of space that he knew was deserted, he had a job of the utmost importance that he needed done.  Wolf agreed with out question and left immediately. The Jedi master met him above a moon in an old Yt-700 transporter and docked easily to Wolf's ship. The man brought 4 children aboard with him and gave him the coordinates to yet another empty bit of unexplored space. The man said that there was a star fighter squadron chasing him and that these children needed to get to "Scatterstar". After settling the children into the new surroundings the Jedi told Wolf that he was sorry that he couldn't help him find his potential, but that he needed to leave now. Master Vayner then returned to his ship and made a jump to hyperspace. Wolf, being a smuggler by trade, waited in the shadow of the moon with his power systems at minimum output. A republic detachment of Arc fighters dropped into real space in the system, ran a few scans then followed the hyperspace lane Vayner took. Wolf entered the coordinates that Vayner gave him and let the Navicomputer calculate a route.

Snapping back into reality after his mind wandered into memory Wolf continued his explanation. "His name was Vayner and he asked me to bring the Padawans here to be protected. Thats been awhile back. Again the timeline in that area of my life is a bit fuzzy. When i arrived to the station for the first time i did notice that in order to land it was ALOT more taxing then a normal approach, but i just chock that up to solar winds." Wolf looked around the room then back at the Officer. "I take it some pilots can't make the approach? I know when i came here i tried to get LeRoy to land but he couldn't get it done by himself." Wolfs expression then turned to a questioning one. "Now i have a question for you. Who are you? i mean i know your security but i think i'd remember a face like that, and i haven't seen you before or many of your species for that matter." Wolf smiled a bit to diffuse the situation. "I mean no offense, i just like to know who i am talking to and Officer just seems too formal."
Lonewolf902

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dvorak-Kevik-Vermin on Sun Feb 16, 2014 9:21 pm

Padawans? Well, that was a loaded term. One could consider it the magic word. That one word made the turian ease up.

His mandibles twitched. "Next time, let us know you're coming so we can avoid this hassle."

He scooped up his datapad. "Why do you want to know about me? I've not been here long. And I assure you, 'officer' is much better sounding than the name I go by." His odd lips twisted under his mandibles, into a...grin? But as soon as Wolf might think he had puzzled out the expression, it was gone. "But, if you are an ally, and you are here for the benefit of future generations, then, well, you can call me Vermin. Officer Vermin."

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lonewolf902 on Sun Feb 16, 2014 11:16 pm

Well its good to see the hard ass lighten up a bit Wolf smiled broadly in that way that only a Rogue can. He extended his hand across the table to Vermin Vermin, gotta remember that. "Well now that proper introductions are being made. Pleasure to meet you Vermin, I'm Wolf. I guess the reason i want to know about you is because you strike me as an interesting cat, and lemme tell you. I dig me some interesting cats, they get into all sorts of mischief that i can't help but wanna be a part of." Wolf chuckled a bit to himself. His expression then changed to a more serious one. "But yes, as to your future generations comment. I do believe in the benefit that the Jedi can offer the galaxy as long as it is check. I've seen what their kind can do. The peace and prosperity that has been brought by their influence, as well as the death and untold slaughter that can be brought by their lightsabers. The man who lead me to this station was one of the former, and i knew that when he brought me those kids." Wolf sighed heavily "I knew i had to help."

Wolf leaned back in the chair and put on a somber expression. "he died you know? Those ARC fighters killed him out in space when his hyderdrive over heated. Thats when i knew that something was wrong with the republic. Something big is coming and i can feel it in my bones, and i think the opening salvo may have already been fired. If the feeling I've had since amy arrival is any indication." Wolf looked at the table with a thousand yard stare as he finally took the time to realize how deeply this sense of sadness and loss was effecting him.
Lonewolf902

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dvorak-Kevik-Vermin on Mon Feb 17, 2014 11:21 pm

Vermin didn't shake hands, but he did tilt his head. The sad look in Wolf's eyes was familiar. He had seen it a lot recently.

"Give me an employment history, have it downloaded into my omni-tool. Off the books, of course. If you're any good and have the skillset, likely we'll find a job for you."

Or maybe even a mission, Vermin thought. But he didn't want to make any promises. "I assume you have quarters reserved? Staying for a while?"

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lonewolf902 on Mon Feb 17, 2014 11:32 pm

Wolf took his hand back, finally satisfied that at least there was a hint of personality in this man. He smiled warmly at the mans change in attitude. "Ill get the info to ya, of course my "references" might be a bit hard to get ahold of." Wolf laughed at his own joke.

"As far as quarters…….. well my plan was to stay aboard my ship, at least that was until the local authorities seemed like they were going to offer me a bed wether i wanted it or not." Wolf smiled again, hoping that he could finish breaking through the hardened exterior of Vermin's character.
Lonewolf902

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dvorak-Kevik-Vermin on Tue Feb 18, 2014 12:39 am

Vermin shook his head. "I'm afraid that won't be possible at this time. Personnel are still coming and going from the area, and it's still in lock down." He lifted his wrist and it was bathed in a yellow holographic device. His omni-tool. "This is Officer Vermin. Please have a room made up on the visitor's deck to for a guest. A Mister Wolf. Yes. No, not Worf. Wolf. Yes. He will be up shortly."

The omni-tool faded and Vermin looked back to Wolf. "They're expecting you. I'll see about having your droid released but it may take a while."

From his collar, a female voice erupted. "Mr. Vermin, please report to Command -- Immediately."

"I must go, duty calls." The turian stood, pushing his chair back. "There are maps everywhere, so you shouldn't get lost, but if by chance you do, just ask the holo-guides or a droid. If I have news for you, I'll find you." He headed for the force field barrier of the cell and used his omni-tool to deactivate it. "I think it goes without saying you're free to go."

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lonewolf902 on Thu Feb 20, 2014 8:56 pm

Wolf nodded solemnly Ah well i guess the tooth will have to wait. Wolf stood and smiled broadly as he walked to the door behind Vermin. "Thanks for the room Vermin, i appreciate it. Hey and when you decide you want some time off, first rounds on me." Wolf laughed a bit to himself and followed the hall towards where the map said the visitors deck was located.
Lonewolf902

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top