Star Wars: Scatterstar
"Execute order 66"
With those simple words, myriad Jedi and Padawans had fallen under the trigger of a blaster. They were all but purged from the galaxy. Survivors, desperate to live on hid, in exile and scattered to distant, remote planets. The Galactic Senate had crumbled, giving way to the Empire.

But balance must return to the Force, and secretly, Jedi are roaming the galaxy to find Padawans, a new generation to train in the ways of the light side of the Force. A rebellion is forming and those once undiscovered in the Wild Space and the Unexplored Sector are now making their voices heard.

ScatterStar is a Star Wars crossover forum based RPG set in the 26th century and takes place between Episode III and Episode IV. Ever wanted a Vulcan Jedi? A Klingon with a BFG 9000? A Roswell Grey Sith? A Yautja bounty-hunter who collects the lightsabers of his kills? A Wookie ensign in Star Fleet? In ScatterStar, all this and more can be possible.
Because the Universe is a very, very big place...
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 15 on Mon Jun 19, 2017 4:20 pm
Affiliates
AFFILIATE WITH US!

AFFILIATES
MEFA; a pre-Shepard Mass Effect RP Star Wars: ExodusTO INFINITY AND BEYOND Vector
Hope Awakens
A New Dawn: The galaxy is yours
Star Wars: Last Resort

Episode 1 Act II: (Location: Three Ring Cantina - classified planet. Daryl, Kevik, Melina.)

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Episode 1 Act II: (Location: Three Ring Cantina - classified planet. Daryl, Kevik, Melina.)

Post by ISeeYou on Sun Dec 08, 2013 2:44 am

"Course I trust you. You're the only one I trust. Doesn't mean I'm gonna like him right off the bat. And seriously, I can't look at puppies the same now." She said as she relaxed in her chair. They were basically just chilling just outside the planet, awaiting the Prawn. Gave them some time to just hangout without doing much of anything.

"Think I'll need to upgrade anything for him around here?" She always loved having a project to do. Working on her ship was her big hobby.
ISeeYou

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Episode 1 Act II: (Location: Three Ring Cantina - classified planet. Daryl, Kevik, Melina.)

Post by Dvorak-Kevik-Vermin on Sun Dec 08, 2013 3:22 am

Kevik looked thoughtful. "Dunno. Maybe there's a way we could integrate the HUD interface system from his ship into the Pridefire. It might be easier just poking the air rather than a bunch of finicky little buttons. It might be a little bit of a tight fit in some places for him, but I think he's used to stuff like that."

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ISeeYou on Sun Dec 08, 2013 3:26 am

"I might be able to do that, but I like my finicky buttons so I'll just add it in. That way it can combine both the buttons and the interface." She was already thinking of ways to combine the technology and make it workable for all. It would be a challenge but it was something to keep her busy in her free time.
ISeeYou

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dvorak-Kevik-Vermin on Sun Dec 08, 2013 3:39 am

"Oh and uh..." Kevik smirked, a smile that grew into a tooth-baring horse-faced grin. "Maybe soundproofing the sleeping quarters."

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ISeeYou on Sun Dec 08, 2013 3:43 am

She smirked slightly at him "How do you know I haven't already done it?" Melina had done that some time ago. You never know when you needed a sound proof room.
ISeeYou

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dvorak-Kevik-Vermin on Wed Dec 18, 2013 3:33 am

Kevik's grin was complimented by his brow-ridges going up, making his eyes widened. "I'm impressed." He snickered and looked out the screen. Finally he saw a little silver dot floating among the black.

"There he is."

Kevik opened the shuttle bay ramp as Melina navigated the Pridefire toward the small shuttle craft. The Pridefire swallowed up the Tin Can, the unofficial name of the small Prawn shuttle, like a bird with a fish. Kevik slowly closed the doors and waited for the ship to cool before he flipped on the ship-wide communication. 

"Thank you for flying Pridefire Skies. If you'd be so courteous as to extend patience, our stewards and stewardesses will be coming down the aisle to collect any trash or cans you have need to dispose of. Sit back, and have a pleasant flight."

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ISeeYou on Wed Dec 18, 2013 3:37 am

Melina rolled her eyes. "You didn't just actaully say that, did you?" She flicked the back of his head. Then she stood from her seat and stretched, her movements very feline like. "Shall we show your friend around the ship?"
ISeeYou

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dvorak-Kevik-Vermin on Wed Dec 18, 2013 4:28 pm

"You bet your cute perky ears I said that." He said, sliding out of his chair. "Yeah, let's go give him the grand tour." Kevik agreed, lumbering out of the cock-pit then jumped up, lazily monkeying with all fours along the very strong support tubes and cables that rang and hung along the length of the ship. With Melina, they made it into the cargo bay. 

He dropped down just as Daryl was exiting the TinCan. "Welcome to our humble home, King. Feel free to think of it as the same for you. C'mon, let's get show you around."

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daryl-Kappan-Chimera on Fri Dec 20, 2013 3:44 am

"It's cold for a ship called PrideFire." He said, sniffing out the area with small antennae about his body - a real crustacean. His sensory lead to the fridge which is littered with large, bean-size cans of Kathar food. It was just like home. He was starting to like Kitty more, especially for her taste in fine cuisine.

He grab a can and closed the fridge very slowly in amazement and docility. He was trying to be stealthy, but overwhelmed.

"This, and some Necta, and it might get warmer in here." He gave a belly clacking, deep within his range. "I think tour is over now! He smirked, sitting at some steam-punk barstool and cracking open the jar. What's ours is mine now, he thought.
Daryl-Kappan-Chimera
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ISeeYou on Fri Dec 20, 2013 5:51 am

"Don't complain if you get lost later." Melina crossed her arms. "And don't eat all the food." She liked her food, she didn't mind the fact that he was eatting it. But she would be pissed if she had to get more sooner then she usually did...Now she'd have to get more.
Her ears twitched in irritation as she leaned against the cool wall of the ship, arms crossed. Despite the fact that her posture radiated irritation and dislike, she seemed a little more...friendlier then before.
ISeeYou

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Episode 1 Act II: (Location: Aboard the Pridefire. Daryl, Kevik, Melina.)

Post by Dvorak-Kevik-Vermin on Fri Dec 20, 2013 12:03 pm

Kevik stood aside and watched Daryl scarf down the food. Seems he had a liking for people with minced fish appetites.

"hey," he said, vaulting into the chair opposite of Daryl. "Thanks for the blade by the way." He pulled the paisley scarf from his belt pouch, it still a little stained with blood from when he wiped off the knife. But it would be good as new once washed.

"Remember this?" He spread it out and snapped it, to let it hang, wrinkled, a bit threadbare. It seems Kevik and his little kerchief had been through a lot in the years Daryl and he had parted ways.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daryl-Kappan-Chimera on Sun Jan 19, 2014 6:03 am

He pulled his from his pocket and placed it on his head. Though, before doing so, decided there was a little too much fabric. He stared blatantly at it, deciding if he'd rip a piece of for his new comrade. "No. I'll make her earn it." He smirked.

"Does the holographic-radio work. Can always go for a some Son-of-a-Bith on the ol' HR." He asked them both, getting a glimpse of the one in the kitchen.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ISeeYou on Sun Jan 19, 2014 11:19 am

"Yeah, it does." Melina said, arms still crossed as she leaned against the wall. "Go ahead and use it. Just don't break it. Kevik has at least five times and I'm sick of fixing it."
ISeeYou

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dvorak-Kevik-Vermin on Mon Jan 20, 2014 12:35 am

"It's not my fault the damn thing always goes on the fritz!" Kevik said. "Anyway," He continued, moseying along to the holo-radio. "It's time for The Fode and Beed Show." He turned on the device and the two voices of the Troig was already babbling through the airwaves, one in basic, and one in Huttese.

But they sounded...alarmed. They always talked over eachother but this was frenzied, worried. It was hard to make out what they were saying.

"....A planet has been attacked. We're getting reports of some planet in wild space being...attacked. With some tactic we've never seen before in this sector of the galaxy."

"What?" Kevik's eyes grew wide and he flicked the channel. The burbling, husky voice of some random mon calamari was trying to sputter out a similar report as Fosenbeed had been.

"It is unknown what planet has been attacked, or the identity of the attackers. In truth the sources are unverified. We will keep you posted."

Kevik looked to Daryl, then Melina, then he hurried to the communications panel in the cock-pit. He opened a channel. "Scatterstar, this is the Pridefire, do you read? This is the Firefly Class starship Pridefire, come in Scatterstar, do you read? Receiving reports of a planet attack. Can you confirm? Scatterstar do you read?"

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top