Star Wars: Scatterstar
"Execute order 66"
With those simple words, myriad Jedi and Padawans had fallen under the trigger of a blaster. They were all but purged from the galaxy. Survivors, desperate to live on hid, in exile and scattered to distant, remote planets. The Galactic Senate had crumbled, giving way to the Empire.

But balance must return to the Force, and secretly, Jedi are roaming the galaxy to find Padawans, a new generation to train in the ways of the light side of the Force. A rebellion is forming and those once undiscovered in the Wild Space and the Unexplored Sector are now making their voices heard.

ScatterStar is a Star Wars crossover forum based RPG set in the 26th century and takes place between Episode III and Episode IV. Ever wanted a Vulcan Jedi? A Klingon with a BFG 9000? A Roswell Grey Sith? A Yautja bounty-hunter who collects the lightsabers of his kills? A Wookie ensign in Star Fleet? In ScatterStar, all this and more can be possible.
Because the Universe is a very, very big place...
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 15 on Mon Jun 19, 2017 4:20 pm
Affiliates
AFFILIATE WITH US!

AFFILIATES
MEFA; a pre-Shepard Mass Effect RP Star Wars: ExodusTO INFINITY AND BEYOND Vector
Hope Awakens
A New Dawn: The galaxy is yours
Star Wars: Last Resort

Episode 1 Act II: (Location: Three Ring Cantina - classified planet. Daryl, Kevik, Melina.)

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Episode 1 Act II: (Location: Three Ring Cantina - classified planet. Daryl, Kevik, Melina.)

Post by Dvorak-Kevik-Vermin on Wed Nov 27, 2013 5:42 pm

The two lowlifes walked into the cantina. A Dug and a Cathar, they were so very obvious, but there was just as colourful characters all throughout the bar. The Dug lead the way while his partner hung back a few paces.

The Dug's big brown eyes narrowed his eyes as his gaze roved out across the patrons as he looked for his target.

He nudged the Cathar at his side and gave a tiny, nearly imperceptible nod at a chitinous creature in a corner booth. The Dug bled into the crowd, weaving his way through bodies taller and stronger and harder than his. They provided a good cover.

When he got in range, he pounced, like a spidermonkey, tackleing the Prawn.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Episode 1 Act II: (Location: Three Ring Cantina - classified planet. Daryl, Kevik, Melina.)

Post by ISeeYou on Thu Nov 28, 2013 12:23 pm

The Cathar slipped through the crowd in the opposite direction. She came out just in front of the Prawn, her arms crossed. She was over there just in case he got the slip from the Dug that now had him pinned down.

The crowd hardly paid any attention to them. They were too focused on themselves and their drinks to care what was going on between these two and the Prawn.
ISeeYou

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Episode 1 Act II: (Location: Three Ring Cantina - classified planet. Daryl, Kevik, Melina.)

Post by Daryl-Kappan-Chimera on Thu Nov 28, 2013 4:11 pm

The prawn's eyes kept the corner's in the light - seeing the feline-alien approach with attitude. It puzzled him. However, the ground was often missed by larger beings, and so to his surprise, something with the texture of a lizard's underbelly latched on to him. At first, he was under the impression that this creature was trying to steal from him. The prawn-blaster in his pocket was rare and valuable, and so a prime target for places such as this - despite it being self-proclaimingly peaceful. So with his superior strength, he grabbed it and pinned it on to his tall, circular, bar-table.

His mouth chatted and cluttered odd noises of surprise, as he took eyes to his old companion. Orkkrkshthshhhshh?!?" "You? What are you doing here?" He exclaimed, a slight squeak in his percussive gibberish.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dvorak-Kevik-Vermin on Thu Nov 28, 2013 4:50 pm

Kevik, grabbed by hard, sharp, talon-like hands, let out a snortish wail as he was grabbed and pinned onto the table. He grinned up at the Prawn, shrugging himself free. He slipped into the booth seat across from the Prawn. "Long time." He gestured with his arm for the Cathar to join them. "A year? More? How you been, you old crab?"

Last edited by TheLetterQ on Thu Nov 28, 2013 4:56 pm; edited 1 time in total

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ISeeYou on Thu Nov 28, 2013 4:54 pm

The Cathar, Melina sat down beside Kevik, arms still crossed. She seemed irritated over all the antics that they went through just for Kevik to speak to his old companion.
ISeeYou

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daryl-Kappan-Chimera on Fri Nov 29, 2013 5:02 pm

The King stroked his neckerchief for familiarity. He looked awkward in his efforts, hoping too hard that nothing had changed between them. It had been a year, what if they had changed in some way. Daryl was coming to understand that bromances were very difficult. He scoffed, or sighed; it was hard to tell in his language.

A jumbled of clattering shrimpy tendrils equalled: "It has been more than a year, Kevik. I surprised you haven't been counting. You were always the clingy sort." He teased.

"Anything interesting come through your - what ARE you ridding these days?" His brow tilted, making a sexual reference to the furry creature that sat with them -- Men! He couldn't help but wait for her to introduce herself; after all, she did sit at his table. Prawns were a very territorial race by nature, food, tech, woman. It was wise to show caution around races this equip to destroy you.

"How's business." His bug-eyes rolled awkwardly from her and back to the doug, as he sipped electric-blue, hard-liquor from what looked like a hamster or bird feeder. Obviously, there mouths were not fashioned for glasses.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ISeeYou on Fri Nov 29, 2013 5:26 pm

Melina eyed the Prawn when he looked at her. Figuring that she should introduce herself, "Names Melina."

She offered no more then that to the conversation. She had nothing much to say to the King. She wanted to be back at her ship, finishing a few repairs, but Kevik had insisted that she come along. 
ISeeYou

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dvorak-Kevik-Vermin on Fri Nov 29, 2013 5:57 pm

Kevik had a big grin on his camel-like muzzle. "Time flies." He paused, letting Melina introduce herself.

"'Lina is my new partner." Kevik said. "Been riding her...ship. The Pridefire. As for business..." He leaned forward. "You still in the business of dealing 'J'? Because the two of us? We've fallen across a huge demand."

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daryl-Kappan-Chimera on Fri Nov 29, 2013 9:29 pm

"Depends what kind of Cloaks." He clicked, a witty way of speaking amongst the Prawns. "I stopped dealing awhile back knowing the market was getting... slimmer. Bad business. Started focusing on my common tongue. It is hard for Prawn." He declared like a Russian man would about how soviet Russia was.

He caught the end of the Dug's line. "It seems this is no longer the case." He clicked, another up-beat witty remark for the books.

"We must find somewhere to talk."

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dvorak-Kevik-Vermin on Fri Nov 29, 2013 9:43 pm

Kevik exchanged a look with Melina and nodded. He knew Daryl would be on board for this mission. He returned his attention to his friend.

"Still got the shrimpy little shuttle from your world? I'm sure it could be nicely pocketed in the Pridefire." 

In truth, Kevik missed the cozy escape pod, with it's HUD navigation, it's weird jelly-like chair, and the dead cables that provided hammocks and vines for him to hang from and annoy Daryl.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ISeeYou on Fri Nov 29, 2013 9:50 pm

"The hanger was just fixed up so there will be no problems once it is in there." Melina said, arms still crossed. She was ready to return to her ship, the Pridefire. It was almost like her child, she always was working on fixing the tiniest of things. She wouldnt let a single wire escape her notice.
ISeeYou

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daryl-Kappan-Chimera on Tue Dec 03, 2013 5:53 pm

"Is more phallic mammal humour that I wouldn't relate to in the slightest." King addressed, shrugging of the size of his ship compared to - The PrideFire. Sarcasm wasn't his forte before, being that he didn't really use humour that came from pain. This was knew - perhaps it would throw the Dug.

It was adjourned. The Prawn finished his Blue Necta, quickly, impressively. They would leave for the PrideFire now. The large Prawn, hefty even for his kind, walked off. Necta was strong but he was still standing, without a stumble, and headed to the Hanger. A Firefly class ship wasn't good at camouflage.

Passes where shown at the doors and large metal behemoths opened to reveal it next to his. The ship, however large, looked like it could hardly pierce the atmosphere, let alone space-travel. He waited. Gawking. Shocked. How was this not reaped from the galaxy? It was a giant hazard. Regardless, it would suit his needs to at least discuss in private.

Daryl-Kappan-Chimera
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dvorak-Kevik-Vermin on Tue Dec 03, 2013 6:17 pm

A...A dick joke? Daryl had grown! He laughed.

The three moved on to the shipyard and Kevik saw the pride in her eyes as she gazed upon the aptly named Pridefire.

"Theeere she is." Kevik said, looking at both ships. Following his gaze, neither Melina or Daryl could tell which ship he was referring to. Or maybe it was the look in Melina's eyes.

"King, I want you as an ace in the hole. We leave first, then you, and we scoop up your ship in space, sound good?"

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ISeeYou on Fri Dec 06, 2013 2:08 am

"Both of you hurry up and decide." Melina started heading into her ship, impatient as always to get going. Staying in one place for long was not something she enjoyed. Unless a bar and a strong drink or money was involved.

Her mood seemed irritable over the fact some stranger was coming on to her ship. It would take time for her to warm up to this new soon to be shipmate.
ISeeYou

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dvorak-Kevik-Vermin on Fri Dec 06, 2013 12:05 pm

"Sounds good!" Kevik confirmed, making the choice for all three of them.

"HALT!"

The three of them turned to see, at rough count, around 10 armed officers, weapons drawn. Guess a pack of three wanted criminals palling around together was bound to get the attention of the authorities sooner or later.

"Officers..." Kevik began. "This is a little extreme for a dine-and-dash, don't you think?"

"The three of you have bounties on your heads." Said the officer in command. "Combined, it would be enough for each of this unit to feed our families for a month."

It was true, with the stranglehold the Empire had on the galaxy. trade had nearly come to a stop and poverty was on the rise.

"Look," Kevik said with a reasonable tone. "I'm sure no one wants to get hurt here. So just lower your weapons and let us go. For your family's sake. If you continue this, you'll force my hand. I'll try my best not to kill anyone, but I certainly will make it impossible for your to work again. I can't speak for my other two buddies, here."

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daryl-Kappan-Chimera on Fri Dec 06, 2013 4:35 pm

The Prawn, when actively listening, or just drunk, could feel footstep from meters away vibrating in the exoskeletons. He didn't even turn to face them, being drunk, he knew this would end in a sardine-can rumble; the Prawnish way. "Get in the air. It's time your friend learn to trust me." He whispered.

"Shitstains!" He screamed in this scratching battle hiss as he ran towards the enemy. A blaster shot of towards Kevik but The King intercepted it with his claw. He was fast enough that when this hand started to bleed it was already implanted in the idiots face, elbow deep enough to pierce the next guy's neck. The shock of this, caused the succeeding guy to flail and loose his blaster to the open air. The King drew his own I his other hand, a lightning-rail hand-held, and caught the skyward gun with his hand protruding from the grunt's throat. He let loose on the blaster, shooting a remaining two of the total four on his left, having positioned himself tall and horizontal to see the divided enemy. The lighting-rail was cannoned to vaporize the rightward four. Now, there was nothing to worry about from the rear. A blaster shot from the throat-ward group, and The King used his victim as a meat-shield, charging at the other two who simply ran from this savage furry. Daryl, the sensible drunk, wouldn't let this happen - shooting a slower one as we ran with the blaster. The faster one, the coward, would suffer from having the arm-corpses thrown from yards on top of him with a shock-put swing. It slowed him down enough for Daryl to meander over and step on his ankle. He crouched to speak with the cripple.

He spotted a vibro-dagger.

"I have a message for this bounty-lord." He hissed in broken standard, flipping him over while drawing this blade from the victim's boot. He ripped open his shirt and carved a shrimp with a crown on is chest before standing tall over this imbecile. "I think he'll remember me." He smeared to finalize, stepping on his other ankle. Then, he simple stumbled to his new crew.

"So Kitty, do you trust me more now, or before?" He questioned in an insensitive drawl, only to sound like clacking.
Daryl-Kappan-Chimera
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ISeeYou on Fri Dec 06, 2013 4:41 pm

Melina watched the events, vaguely impressed by what happened between the Prawn and the ones out to get them.

She gave him a dull look "It takes more then beating weaklings to get me to trust. But I suppose you don't annoy me as much as you did." That was the closest she came to letting him know that she was starting to warm up to him. "And don't call me Kitty."
ISeeYou

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dvorak-Kevik-Vermin on Fri Dec 06, 2013 5:02 pm

Kevik was about to draw his own blaster, but by the time he caught hold of his bearings, King was already claw deep in flesh.

It was a blur, a cacophony of screams and blaster discharge. Of smashing bones and splattered meat.

Then it was over and he could hear Melina and Daryl conversing. He was glad there was no jokes or threats about cats eating shellfish. Daryl was King for a reason.

"Welcome to our little crew, King." He said, galumphing after the two of his crew mates. He spotted the vibro dagger and tried to slip it out of Daryl's hand and into his own. Kevik was, after all, saving up for a vibro dagger. "I'll take that."

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ISeeYou on Fri Dec 06, 2013 7:05 pm

Melina rolled her eyes. "If you ladies are done, we gotta get going before anymore show up. I have a feeling a lot of people will be pissed about this."

Entering into her precious ship. The Pridefire was her true home. She quickly made her way towards the cockpit and sat in the pilot's seat, already prepping the engines to get going.
ISeeYou

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daryl-Kappan-Chimera on Fri Dec 06, 2013 9:10 pm

"You obviously don't understand the bounty business. Only one will follow. Only one. Sure, we'll run into trouble when we stop at ports, when we get a bite to drink, or whistle to dull the pain, but the Hutts send one after the welcome party. Only the best... Kitty." He smirked, trying to instil fear or something in a joke before taking off.

Then, felt a knick at his loot. Kevik had very quick and agile, and fighting over a dagger was wasted energy and just troublesome. "All that bloody-knuckles payed off, huh squirrel-monkey." He gave a fake jab, joking again. "Keep it."

"I'll meet you in space. I'll bring The Can." He assured, before walking off over his victims. He turned to laugh with the gang as he made over the corpse mountain.

[/exit]

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dvorak-Kevik-Vermin on Sat Dec 07, 2013 3:32 pm

"These weren't bountyhunters though, Dar," Kevik pointed out. "They were officers. Security. With family. So yes, people will be pissed, even if this is in the job description. Plus, our own bounties probably just went up because of your little display." As he spoke he wiped the blood off the vibro blade with a paisley kerchief. "Doesn't matter now anyway. Let's just get out of here."

He gripped the blade and tucked it into his armcuff, and trundled over to the Pridefire. "Meet you in 5, King."

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ISeeYou on Sun Dec 08, 2013 2:03 am

"Took you long enough, Kevik." Mel remarked as he stepped into the cockpit. The engines were ready, after a few, the Pridefire was up in the air and heading out of the planet's atmosphere. Now they just had to wait for the Dug's friend. "You know, I figured we were doing just fine on our own." She remarked. She still wasn't keen on having someone new on her ship. It would take her some time to adjust to it.
ISeeYou

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dvorak-Kevik-Vermin on Sun Dec 08, 2013 2:17 am

"We were." Kevik answered. "We are. But this isn't about just us. It's about the galaxy. And now I have my two favorite people working alongside me." He reached out with his foot to ruffle the brown hair on her head. "Trust me, you'll learn to love him. He's like a big puppy covered in toenails."

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ISeeYou on Sun Dec 08, 2013 2:22 am

"Sounds adorable as all hell." She muttered. "You ruined my images of puppies, thanks a lot." She shook her head when he removed his foot from her head as a failed attempt to put her hair back into place. It just made it far messier.
ISeeYou

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dvorak-Kevik-Vermin on Sun Dec 08, 2013 2:40 am

Kevik plopped down into his designated seat, which was sort of shaped like a bowl, the Pridefire had been retrofitted for his physique. One of Mel's little 'upgrades'.

"He knows. Alright? He's been in this special line of work for years. Smuggling Jedi to safe zones. He's an expert. If he can't get a few dozen safe, no one can." He turned his head to look at her. "Don't you trust my judgement?"

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top