Star Wars: Scatterstar
"Execute order 66"
With those simple words, myriad Jedi and Padawans had fallen under the trigger of a blaster. They were all but purged from the galaxy. Survivors, desperate to live on hid, in exile and scattered to distant, remote planets. The Galactic Senate had crumbled, giving way to the Empire.

But balance must return to the Force, and secretly, Jedi are roaming the galaxy to find Padawans, a new generation to train in the ways of the light side of the Force. A rebellion is forming and those once undiscovered in the Wild Space and the Unexplored Sector are now making their voices heard.

ScatterStar is a Star Wars crossover forum based RPG set in the 26th century and takes place between Episode III and Episode IV. Ever wanted a Vulcan Jedi? A Klingon with a BFG 9000? A Roswell Grey Sith? A Yautja bounty-hunter who collects the lightsabers of his kills? A Wookie ensign in Star Fleet? In ScatterStar, all this and more can be possible.
Because the Universe is a very, very big place...
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 14 on Sat Mar 05, 2016 8:55 pm
Affiliates
AFFILIATE WITH US!

AFFILIATES
MEFA; a pre-Shepard Mass Effect RP Star Wars: Exodus Star Wars Universe RP TO INFINITY AND BEYOND We Fight or We Die Vector

Episode 1 Act I: The Holocaust of Eywa (Location: Pandora. Darth Kappan, Dvorak, Riti.)

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Episode 1 Act I: The Holocaust of Eywa (Location: Pandora. Darth Kappan, Dvorak, Riti.)

Post by Dvorak-Kevik-Vermin on Sat Jan 04, 2014 11:20 pm

Dvorak's ears wilted at Riti's dismay. In an effort to make her not so sad, he placed his hand on her arm. "Come with me, Riti. I wish for you to see something." He nodded for his student to follow him, and he walked the length of the ship until they arrived at the front screens. The skies were black and full of stars, and the moon Pandora was the size of a dinner plate in their eyes. It seemed to pulse with light and life, pastel colours and shining neon. 

"I know you hate ships. But there are some points of view only a ship can bring. Behold your planet, Riti." His thumb stroked her arm in a gesture of comfort. "You come from a beautiful world, padawan. And you will return to it, and your people will once again thrive." He smiled up at her, then looked back out to the shimmering planet. "But for now, seal this sight in your memory, and your heart. Let it comfort you and know that you are lucky. For you're seeing your world through eyes that no other of your people have been fortunate enough to witness."

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Episode 1 Act I: The Holocaust of Eywa (Location: Pandora. Darth Kappan, Dvorak, Riti.)

Post by ISeeYou on Sun Jan 05, 2014 3:42 am

"It is beautiful..." The young Na'Vi said, looking out. Sadness was still in her heart but also awe. The view, her world, it was all amazing. She had gotten glimpses of such things from Dvorak through the bond that they shared but it was nothing compared to seeing it for herself. The colors of her world, the darkness and light from the stars surrounding it...Even if she wanted to, she could never forget the sight.
ISeeYou

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daryl-Kappan-Chimera on Mon Jan 06, 2014 3:17 am

A sharp, whale-like call echoed through space even, bouncing from the moon's surface, as thousands of large, bone-white Covenant cruisers came into orbit of Pandora. A hallow, metallic noise harmonized with its brethren as beams of blue and purple cut through the crust and loam, building and bubbling the planet to an ocean of sapphire magma. This was the white-hot purge of terror that burned like the purification of the Sangheili from their conglomerate. The chaos brought him peace; the destruction leaf him nostalgic of a lifestyle he was denied. The Holocaust of Pandora would quickly be changed to the Genocide of Na'vi, and he would count this a better fate than his own.
If screams could be heard from this high, pleas of help and desperation, he would assume them reaping angels of an unknown sin, as these were traitors. He would not understand. The savages were nothing but greedy, keeping such precious energy and strength to themselves. Their ways, as he was told, defiled the force. This was sacrilege to embrace such love and comfort. Only pain and suffering could bring strength - he felt no regret. He would purge all heresy.
Daryl-Kappan-Chimera
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ISeeYou on Mon Jan 06, 2014 2:35 pm

Riti's eyes widened as she watched the sight before her. A cry of rage and pain tore from her lips. Her family, her home, all she had ever known was being torn away from her. Her very soul felt the pain of the loss of her whole people and her world. The connections to all had just been viciously torn from her. Anger, fear, loneliness all settled into her being. Tears of anger and sorrow slid down her cheeks as she watched, the piercing, heartwrenching scream she had let out faded and she fell to her knees.
ISeeYou

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dvorak-Kevik-Vermin on Mon Jan 06, 2014 3:28 pm

The gelfling watched in horror as one second Pandora was a beautiful jewel in the planetary system, and then it was a molten bubble, a black stain set against the backdrop of it's still untouched celestial bretheren.

In his mind's eye, he could see all the Na'Vi he had come to call friend. The little children no bigger than he, who asked him to tell stories of Thra and the way of the gelfling and Pod people. Scary stories around nightly campfires featuring Skeksis and Garthim. He thought of Riti's sister, though he barely knew her. He thought of his own Ikran he had learned to tame and bond with, a term Riti had set shortly after their first meeting. 

Become one of the people, master the three challenges, and I will allow you to teach me the ways of the Force.

All these lives he had come to love as his own family, his own clan, their very being gone. Sucked up like light into a black hole, to be obliterated forever into nothingness. The breathless second before an explosion.

And that nothingness did explode in his own mind, in the form of Riti's sorrow and rage. It nearly galvanized the gelfling, who briefly felt his own abilities overwhelmed, amplified.

With a shiver he realized that, through all this sorrow and death and pain and rage, he felt a...satisfaction. And it was radiating off Kappan. Dvorak realized with horror and disgust that the giant was getting off on this! He was no Jedi!

"RITI RUN!" Dvorak yelled, drawing his light saber. It hummed to life and he jumped back, moving to push Riti to her feet, backing up against her, putting himself between Kappan and his student.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ISeeYou on Mon Jan 06, 2014 3:54 pm

She wasn't hard to move, in fact it was nearly like pushing a rag doll around even as she allowed him to push her to her feet and behind him. All she could stare at was the dying planet. She couldn't move, she didn't register any words, the sorrow and pain filling her. All she could do was stare silently, tears falling down. Maybe if she had stayed...She could have fought, could have saved her friends, her sister. She felt like she had failed all the lives, though it wasn't she who had killed them, she was the last of her people and she believed their blood on her own hands because she didn't save them.
ISeeYou

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daryl-Kappan-Chimera on Mon Jan 06, 2014 4:11 pm

Darth Kappan could hear the buzzing challenge of the pale sabre that brushed his ear's battle-drum. However, the disadvantaged worm gained respect for fighting for his cause, but Kappan, however honourable the fight would seem, had a mission. He sighed, a deep tone of anguish and lack of motivation. He rose from the pilot's pit. "Your chances for life would have been greater had you not drawn." He turned to face him, four jaws clenched tight with arrogance.

"Even so, Jedi, this ship is inescapable; I will toy with your honour until your inevitable exhaustion." He pulled from his back a large hilt, shaped in a katar-like crescent moon to activate a devastating broadsword. Though it was huge for a lightsaber, it was wielded like a swift, sure, and acute Katana. It was obvious this would be no dance of blades, but a razor-edged train moving full-speed through its target. "I will prove that your cautious delivery of the force is no match for its rightful, honorary deliverance. The trial of your strength is nigh."
Daryl-Kappan-Chimera
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dvorak-Kevik-Vermin on Mon Jan 06, 2014 4:37 pm

He tried to push back the fear as his opponent loomed over him. He planted his feet and got into a wide footed battle stance, putting his body sideways behind his blade so he'd be a smaller target to hit.

And he was already small.

His purple glow of his lightsaber reflected in his orange eyes, and for a moment they seemed nearly red. 

"You don't deserve that monstrosity you call a lightsaber." He said. "But...Surrender it to me and we can end this with no further bloodshed." He gave him a chance. Kappan did not deserve it but it was Dvorak's nature. Though every word he spoke made him want to vomit. Through his tears, Kappan was a smudge of white and black and the vibrant colours of his weapon.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ISeeYou on Mon Jan 06, 2014 5:41 pm

She felt something else, something closer that was dangerous near her master. She would not lose anymore, not today! She turned with an angry hiss, her eyes on Kappan. She brought out her lightsaber, the faint blue light of the saber coming to life.

"Go any closer to him, and you die" she snarled, her tears of sorrow turning to tears of rage and drying up rather quickly. This was the only one that she cared about left, and she would not lose him! She would fight to protect him as she could not have done for her people.

ISeeYou

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daryl-Kappan-Chimera on Wed Jan 08, 2014 3:57 am

"Does your wrath make you strong, Na'vi." He laughed through his words, a guttural pride. "Would you fight, knowing your death solidifies the end of your race?" He became stern, sensing a new emotion from this Apprentice. "Anger is often the product of Love." He concluded as that's how he awakened the force in its rightful form.

He remembered his mission: to vanquish heresy. Though, something gave off a foul radiance - horrid air.

"It tastes too familiar, Little-one" He waved the comment, and gently flicked his fingers, creating a barrier with force like he had before to protect them. He turned to the pit to gaze upon the planet and leave his back to them. Now, they would dwell in these emotions, this torture. Perhaps, just maybe, they would come to know the light of justice and strength. It was the chair of valour that challenged the force, and it would come soon enough. "But, you will not suffer more this day. Sacrifice is everything."
Daryl-Kappan-Chimera
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dvorak-Kevik-Vermin on Wed Jan 08, 2014 11:28 pm

Dvorak touched the tip of his lightsaber to the field Kappan had thrown up to test it's power. There was a loud clashing sound and a bright flash as the two opposite forces repelled each other. It startled him, and perhaps scared him a little. He disengaged his lightsaber with a soft hiss.

He put his hand on Riti's wrist as a signal for her to disengage her saber as well. Then he began pacing, like a tiger in a cage, his orange eyes on Kappan.

"If you're not going to kill us, what do you want with us? You brutes are so evil you would destroy an entire world. Are you toying with us? HUH?! Or ...are we inconsequential. A snag you just happened to trip over?"

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ISeeYou on Thu Jan 09, 2014 12:16 am

Riti snarled at the giant. She relunctantly let the saber disengage, watching Kappan. She was hoping to find a sort of weakness, anything to get at him. Her anger was great, but her sorrow was indeed far greater. For now she just focused on something else, like destroying this man. Her feelings were dark, as were the thoughts in her head.
ISeeYou

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daryl-Kappan-Chimera on Thu Jan 09, 2014 9:58 pm

"The people of Pandora were heretics. They used the force in blasphemous ways. You two are the key to its salvation -- its redemption." He almost offered as he withdrew is blade. It was as if he was suggesting something, suggesting they take the light that radiated from the grasslands and mould it to their lightsabers for honour and discipline.

"We have not destroyed Pandora, merely transformed it. From this, we will sculpt a church of the force, sacred lands, as existed in the history of the History of the Sith. This place has defiled the force, sodomized it. It must be made an example." He explained, grabbing hold of a supporting beam, as the Plague of Discord opened a portal, a cyan light bending light and space, and pulled them with it. The moon's surface being ripped apart, and gas giant's weather whipping up a rage.

----

Suddenly, a new sight came over them. Star Destroyers. Covenant Battle Cruisers. Everywhere. Large triangular, soulless beast that hogged the area like greedy, hungry hippos. This filled him with the same satisfaction that the natural organisms of Pandora brought the duo. "Behold. The New High Charity."
Daryl-Kappan-Chimera
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ISeeYou on Fri Jan 10, 2014 2:06 am

"My people were good! They were one with the planet and it's life! And what right have you to judge my whole race!" Riti screamed at him, her chest heaving, eyes furious. She could feel the pain radiating from the planet itself within her as well as the people and creatures within it.

She was still clutching her lightsaber's handle, though it was not held at ready. She was ready to strike at the first chance she got, if the chance ever arose. She was not going to let him get away with this if she could help it.
ISeeYou

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dvorak-Kevik-Vermin on Fri Jan 10, 2014 3:29 am

Dvorak put his hand on Riti's back, right above her tail. He felt her long braid brush against his knuckles. 

"Yes," He told her. "The Na'Vi were ...are...good. And as you all taught me in my precious time with you, you are all connected." He shifted and moved so he was somewhat in front of Riti, looking up at her with eyes that were full of sadness, yet a serene sort of hope. "You carry every one you've ever loved within you, Riti. So long as you live, so too do the Na'Vi. Because everything is connected.  You. Me..."

He turned to face the barrier, staring at Kappan. "And even you. You are just as connected to the energy of the Na'Vi as you are to every thing else. I feel only sorrow for the lies and pain you've lived through to make you what you are. No one is born with such evil and hate.  You know her pain, or a pain like hers. You don't have to perpetuate this suffering any longer. It takes far more strength to reject the darkness than to embrace it."

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daryl-Kappan-Chimera on Mon Jan 13, 2014 10:16 pm

He gently rubbed his index across the skull planted in his chest-plate. "I ripped the Prophet of Calamity's skull from its socket to protect my people from a lie - but this." He pushed the barrier back a meter to give them less room, to exert power, to prove dominance of honour. "This, the force, the way of the Sith, is reality."

He executed this speech like a prayer or preacher.

"I AM STRONG! You and I cannot be connected, even if it means I must sever you from this sacred bond, for you are weak. If we were connected, the likes of you both, would drag me down. Us down." He confessed before turning from the pit and facing them rather unshaken. The glare of white starships behind him in an epic glow.

"I suppose, however, if you dedicate yourself to honouring the force, there is a place for you in New High Charity, and perhaps The New Sith Council in the Age of the Empire." He smiled, four jaws gleaming with pride and self-gratitude. This was the happiness that a life dedicated to the force, to honour, and the selflessness of a religion could bring.
Daryl-Kappan-Chimera
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ISeeYou on Mon Jan 13, 2014 10:30 pm

"You are not strong, but a fool!" Riti spat at him, rage swirling about her whole being. "A pathetic fool who only seeks power for himself but blinds himself to it by saying such things are good, that destroying bonds and worlds along with the people is good. You're nothing but dirt," she growled. Oh how she itched to make him suffer, to let him feel the same pain she knew her own people felt.
ISeeYou

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dvorak-Kevik-Vermin on Mon Jan 13, 2014 10:52 pm

"No, Riti." He said. "You're speaking from a place of fear and anger. That is a dark path to go down. You would become just as this monster wants."

Again he addressed Kappan. "The Force flows through all things!" He insisted. "To deny that is to deny the Force. To deny the Force is to deny yourself." He lifted his chin, ears perking and eyes narrowing. A look of challenge and defiance. "Do you deny yourself?"

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daryl-Kappan-Chimera on Wed Jan 15, 2014 1:48 am

"Monster you say. Do not deny the Na'Vi what she needs, Jedi, to feel alive. The anger she feel is born from love. Do not prevent such an emotion if it empowers her, or justifies her feelings. This will lead to Power soon enough." He scorned, pushing the force wall deeper a metre.

The onslaught still gleaming in the darkness of space behind his bone-white silhouette. He addressed the Na'Vi simply now: "Embrace this, you honour yourself and our faith with these actions. I have felt your pain, and have come so close to avenging my people. If you join me, serve me, one day, I will promise you my life."  

The entered the hanger - fighters and phantoms about them. They landed smoothly.

Then, he tuned to the Gelfling. "Tell me, Jedi-Master, would you not take my life if I killed your Na'Vi. An eye for an eye. What I offer her, you cannot." He finalized before the pit open behind them to a dull, metalic hanger. If they exited, they'd see black, cloaked figures of all ethnics and systems about them. Most of their faces covered of manipulated like most Sith. However, that was only when they decided to leave.

Last edited by Daryl-Kappan-Chimera on Wed Jan 15, 2014 2:00 am; edited 1 time in total
Daryl-Kappan-Chimera
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ISeeYou on Wed Jan 15, 2014 1:57 am

Riti had to admit, the offer was tempting. She wanted him dead but...Joining him would mean she would in turn lose her master but would gain the revenge she had begun to already seek...She took several calming breaths before looking down at Dvorak, almost hoping he'd have the answers but this was her own inner turmoil, not his.
"I...will never join you." She said, looking back at him, her glare hard and cold. She watched what happened behind him briefly before speaking again after watching the attack continue. "If I kill you, it will be on my terms, not yours. I will not become like you"
ISeeYou

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dvorak-Kevik-Vermin on Wed Jan 15, 2014 2:34 am

Dvorak just looked up at her, his eyes full of concern, of hope, of a sort of gaze she had only ever seen in his eyes. And yet, he could feel her desire for vengeance radiate off her in waves. He knew no matter what he said, Riti would have to choose for herself.

He wouldn't deny that he finally let go of a breath he had been holding, when her refusal reached his ears. Though her admission for bloodlust gave him a bitter taste in his throat. But he knew that once they were safe, with a lot of time and a lot more work, together they could purge the evil that was shadowing her heart.

Dvorak didn't even bother looking at Kappan. Instead he closed his eyes and gave a long exhale. The monster knew nothing.

"She is not my Na'Vi." He said with great control, before adding, "nor will she ever be your Na'Vi. But she is my padawan. And I know I taught her to be strong." He very slowly looked at Kappan as the creature. "I have no fear of you."

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daryl-Kappan-Chimera on Wed Jan 15, 2014 4:09 am

"We will see." He proceeded, pushing the barrier to the door, knowing they could not resist their exit.

He knew that revenge would happen, whether it on his terms or hers, and that was good enough. If they cleared the ship, which was rather inevitable, he would keep them five meters ahead of him at all times. The Sith entourage below was to assess why he had not killed them, but the revenant elites, six of them, were there to help escort; two tank-like beast dressed in imperial took the rear. These eight bowed, having the utmost respect for Kappan, as they were Commander Kappan's personal guard and all members of the Great Schism. They watched on that horrible day.
Daryl-Kappan-Chimera
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ISeeYou on Thu Jan 16, 2014 2:06 am

Riti didn't like how the feild pushed then before him, not allowing her to run back and slash him with her light saber. She growled in a low tone. The only reason she didn't go after him and try to break the barrier was because of Dvorak. She felt his unease over her rage, and she didn't want that. But she couldn't help her feelings
ISeeYou

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dvorak-Kevik-Vermin on Tue Jan 28, 2014 1:59 am

Dvorak looked around and saw the entourage of Sith all around them. Were they gathering for a war? Well, the war was already pretty much over. It was over in moments. One second, they were fighting side by side, the clones and the Jedi...and the next...

The next...

Dvorak knew all this from dreamfasting, from meditating. He was not there. He was not yet a Jedi at the time.

As they walked, he couldn't help but feel as if all was were lost before a single battle had been fought.

But then he looked at Riti and reached for her hand. He at least had something worth fighting for.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ISeeYou on Fri Jan 31, 2014 5:54 pm

Riti was raging war with herself. She was on the verge of giving in still to the dark side of her mind, but she didn't want to go against what her friend and mentor had taught her...

She looked down when she felt Dvorak take her hand. He was the only reason she hadn't given in yet. If he wasn't there...She would doom herself.
ISeeYou

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top