Star Wars: Scatterstar
"Execute order 66"
With those simple words, myriad Jedi and Padawans had fallen under the trigger of a blaster. They were all but purged from the galaxy. Survivors, desperate to live on hid, in exile and scattered to distant, remote planets. The Galactic Senate had crumbled, giving way to the Empire.

But balance must return to the Force, and secretly, Jedi are roaming the galaxy to find Padawans, a new generation to train in the ways of the light side of the Force. A rebellion is forming and those once undiscovered in the Wild Space and the Unexplored Sector are now making their voices heard.

ScatterStar is a Star Wars crossover forum based RPG set in the 26th century and takes place between Episode III and Episode IV. Ever wanted a Vulcan Jedi? A Klingon with a BFG 9000? A Roswell Grey Sith? A Yautja bounty-hunter who collects the lightsabers of his kills? A Wookie ensign in Star Fleet? In ScatterStar, all this and more can be possible.
Because the Universe is a very, very big place...
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 15 on Mon Jun 19, 2017 4:20 pm
Affiliates
AFFILIATE WITH US!

AFFILIATES
MEFA; a pre-Shepard Mass Effect RP Star Wars: ExodusTO INFINITY AND BEYOND Vector
Hope Awakens
A New Dawn: The galaxy is yours
Star Wars: Last Resort

Episode 1 Act I: The Holocaust of Eywa (Location: Pandora. Darth Kappan, Dvorak, Riti.)

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Episode 1 Act I: The Holocaust of Eywa (Location: Pandora. Darth Kappan, Dvorak, Riti.)

Post by Dvorak-Kevik-Vermin on Tue Nov 26, 2013 7:06 pm

Dvorak came here a few cycles ago. He had landed here on a very special, very important mission. To find others such as himself. There was a strange aura around the planet. Something that wasn't unlike one could call a welcoming feeling, perhaps even home. But he recently learned that feeling was The Force. This planet, Pandora, was very strong with The Force, which they called Eywa.

During his time here he had managed to make himself one of The People, the Na'Vi. He was found by a young Na'Vi named Riti, in whom he felt great potential in using The Force. He had begun training her. Small bits, meditating, things like that.

But not for completely altruistic reasons. He needed to learn. And she needed to learn. The universe needed more Jedi to bring balance. Riti needed to learn how to hone her abilities, and he needed to get strong so he could destroy the Skeksis and save his people. Soon they would leave Pandora, find a safe place to train properly, and the Jedi would thrive again.

That was why he was meditating now. The little gelfling, so far from his planet of Thra, sat on a cliff, overlooking the Tree of Souls, the strongest conduit of Eywa's energy. He could feel the energy emanating from the tree. It felt so pure, so untouched, so powerful. Today his meditations brought to him the thought that perhaps if all force sensitives came to meditate in the light of The Tree of Souls, they would gain great energy, and clarity, focus, and the Empire would fall. The Skeksis would fall. The universe would be at peace.

Little did he know, that indeed, those who wielded The Force were tearing through the atmosphere of Pandora, but not for the nature or reasons he wished for.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Enter the Revenant

Post by Daryl-Kappan-Chimera on Tue Nov 26, 2013 8:07 pm

A sleek, bleached ship, long and complex appeared in the shadow of the neighbouring planet. It was refashioned white upon the Plague of Discord joining the Empire as a purification of its Covenant masters. Still, it tainted A black spot cast more sacred then that of, what these natives called, the last shadow. This predator was a much darker foe than any flying beast, weighing the pain of justice. This was a shadow of some evil cast on their neighbour planet; a sign that Kappan would stay ignorant to, if it caused disturbance in their routine.

A phantom, clean aesthetic, based itself in a meadow of bluegrass not far from the small alien mediating. The ship was silent, stealthy, and even cloaked. From it emerged black armoured Sangheili, invisible and defusing light among the oddly coloured, crop circled grass. Flickers and distortion were about the area. One would have to be careful not to run into these ghosts of the sky. This team was affectionately called the Revenant and known for being the Harbinger of Darth Kappan.

A breath from being the young Gelfling haunted the path of his meditation as if a spirit harboured his guilt. However, this being was all too real and studied him as quietly as the human ear could detect.
Daryl-Kappan-Chimera
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Episode 1 Act I: The Holocaust of Eywa (Location: Pandora. Darth Kappan, Dvorak, Riti.)

Post by Dvorak-Kevik-Vermin on Tue Nov 26, 2013 8:19 pm

Dvorak heard the whine of engines as the ship landed. He was a creature of nature and earthiness and he found synthetics and machinery disturbing and irritating. So when such a unnatural sound brooched the land, and not too far from his place of solitude, he couldn't help but sense it.

The fact he felt something dark and...tainted...just made the feeling all the more potent, like needles on the back of his neck. His orange eyes snapped open and he got to his feet, pointed, equine-like ears shifted on his head. He could hear engines cooling, smell scorched, charred grass on the breeze, fuel-cells, armor baked in sweat. Though he stood, he remained still, save for his searching ears. He dare not reach for his lightsaber, but his bone-dagger was at his hip, inches from his palm. Yet he didn't move.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Episode 1 Act I: The Holocaust of Eywa (Location: Pandora. Darth Kappan, Dvorak, Riti.)

Post by Daryl-Kappan-Chimera on Tue Nov 26, 2013 9:47 pm

A Revenant appeared in front of the youngling, flickering into full figure . The Revenant behind made itself known further, full figure too. "We have orders to take you aboard. We are authorized to use whatever means necessary." Declared the frontward one; then, the other grunted in affirmation.

Darth Kappan appeared behind them all in charming white with a samurai heroics. Crushing the chest cavity of the back soldier with the force and slashing the front one with his six-foot, blue lightsaber, broadsword-katana hybrid. "Quickly, we must go. I sense a horrible fate. We must leave!" The urgency in his voice was harsh and hard-done-by. There was hero in his blood and style, but mystery in his step. Would the Padewan follow this Knight in Shining Armour or fall from existents with this planet?

Daryl-Kappan-Chimera
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dvorak-Kevik-Vermin on Tue Nov 26, 2013 10:01 pm

He stepped back as the towering figures materialized in front of him. How could something so huge be so invisible?!

His ears lowered and he set his jaw, his brow lowering with stoic courage. He would stand his ground. He would battle if he had to. Though he had no plans to die this night.

When the third appeared in white, tearing through the two armed monsters as though they were leaves, he stared in awe for a moment. His ears transferred sound to his brain, and his brain formed words. Sweet words of a promise of...safety? Shelter?

But Dvorak could sense something wasn't right about this white knight. It was as if the whiteness was tainted. And he could remember the Soulspeak of the Skeksis, the same sweet words. He could remember the warnings his master, a female twi'lek, had taught him. Be cautious of sweet words, sweetness hides a poison, a darkness.

He took another step back, but still remained unarmed. "Who are you? Why have you come here? Why have they come here?" He asked, nodding to the dead monsters that still lay between them.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daryl-Kappan-Chimera on Wed Nov 27, 2013 3:52 am

Another bone-white phantom took a less-stealthy approach, decloaking and opening fire on them. Thick, sapphire magma-like blasts shot from the ship, only for Kappan to wave a heroic hand and create a force shield large enough to defend them. "There's no time for this. We must go!" He strained, his arms bulking-up to hold off more rapid plasma. The material, literally burning the force that the Master fashioned so effortlessly.

He looked to see the youngling at a stand-still. "Run." He pulsed the dome-shield causing the dripping plasma to bounce back, doing little damage to the ships shielding - but it gave a window of time. He ran into the woods, straight at the Gelfling, hopping that would motivate him. However, if he was stunned by this, the large Sangheili would grab the Gelfling and continue deep into the jungle.
Daryl-Kappan-Chimera
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dvorak-Kevik-Vermin on Wed Nov 27, 2013 12:27 pm

Dvorak stood mute and in awe at how little effort this big being was able to wield the Force. He watched the plasma blasts bounce ofF the shield and collide back again with the ships, erupting in sparks and set energy.

He felt the ground pulse under his feet and realized the hulk in white was running at him. Dvorak, for fear of getting trampled, or maybe because it was the sensible thing to do, began running.

"We can't leave Riti!" He called over his shoulder at the mammoth alien. His voice was barely audible to Kappan over the sound of wind and ship burn-off and the rustle of the bio-luminescent forest all around them, but he managed to make out what the Gelfling was saying. "Follow!"

Dvorak took a left and Kappon could see a huge tree towering over the grotto of the jungle. A Home Tree.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daryl-Kappan-Chimera on Wed Nov 27, 2013 3:22 pm

He slowed his pace, knowing the thermal forest would mask their bodies from any sensor. After all, even the Na'vi were practically invisible. There was a blanket of security if they stayed here. "There is time to take your mind from the darkness of confusion. I am Master Eymudee of the Broken Council, a Guardian of our Religion. Before the Order, I was assigned to assure the Covenant did not come in contact with the Separatists. Turmoil has occurred and this military fleet has allied with the Empire. My time disguised and reunited with my people has enlightened me. Their technology extends further than what this system understands and I fear, not only, for the remainder of our ever-real philosophy, but the innocent of this quadrant."

Kappan was unaware, confused, but evermore curious when the sign of others came to light.

"This Riti - is this your Master?" He seemed hopeful, praying that more force-sensitives could be spared. At least, in his brilliant act.
Daryl-Kappan-Chimera
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dvorak-Kevik-Vermin on Wed Nov 27, 2013 5:29 pm

He was breathing heavily as they stopped in the safe spot. He looked around, seeking both friend and foe, ears at the alert.

He shook his head. "Riti is my student. And my friend. I need to make sure she is safe. I need to..." His voice petered out. It was difficult to explain their bond, because it was so...unique.So interwoven in their being.

"Come." He bolted into the underbrush, heading toward the Home Tree.

After a few yards of running, he turned his head and asked. "Who are they? Why are they here? For me? For Riti?"

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daryl-Kappan-Chimera on Wed Nov 27, 2013 6:03 pm

He followed gracefully for his size, narrowing himself through these underbelly shrubs.

"They are the heretics of an Empire called The Covenant far from this system. a heavily religious conglomerate which I was apart of before I discovered the Council. They possess the technology to warp to planets rather than travel to them will speed. What I've gathered is that the Empire is using this to locate the remaining Jedi - and with haste." He confirmed, providing knowledge that supported his lie.

Then, they arrived.

----

{leaving tree description to Riti}
Daryl-Kappan-Chimera
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ISeeYou on Wed Nov 27, 2013 6:18 pm

The tree towered above the others, the twisted limbs and the trunk created a whole home for this community of the Na'vi. Young children, taller then Dvorak where running around, playing a game with a ball while the adults worked. Their work ranged from crafting objects and clothes to preparing food for the village.

Riti was busy herself, having just returned from a hunt. With the help of an older male, she carried the carcass into Hometree to clean the body and prepare it for food and to turn the bones into tools. She had sensed somethng off but had been too preoccupied with her hunt to worry
ISeeYou

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dvorak-Kevik-Vermin on Wed Nov 27, 2013 6:28 pm

When Dvorak saw her, his ears perked. "Riti." He broke through the cover of brush that ringed the hometree of this clan. He moved directly toward the female Na'Vi, ignoring the male and the cargo of carcass. He craned his head up to look at her.

"Riti, there is danger here. Hunters. Hunters of Jedi,like you and I. We must--" He stalled. 
They must...what?
Flee and risk the tribe being attacked? Interrogated?
Stay and surely bring an attack as the tribe attempt to hide and defend them.

He turned his head and looked at his new companion. "What do we do?" There was worry in his orange eyes.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ISeeYou on Wed Nov 27, 2013 6:37 pm

Riti looked angry at the thought of the hunters. But she took several deep breathes before speaking to calm herself. She was still young and untrained which was a reason she tended to become hot headed.

"Us leaving may be the best chance for them. It will reduce the chance of my people being attacked." She said after a moment of reflecting, thinking on the best way to keep her whole family safe. She didn't want to leave, but the survival of both her and Dvorak and her village depended on it.
ISeeYou

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dvorak-Kevik-Vermin on Thu Nov 28, 2013 12:32 pm

When the Gelfling was near his Na'Vi pupil, Kappan could feel the bond woven between them. There was something amazingly strong between the two of them, though he could not fully describe it. A deep...devotion...maybe? No, too placid a word. It was like a sharing of souls, as cliche as it sounded.

Interesting. The Cautionary Tale of the Fall of Skywalker had made some paranoid, forbidding love among Jedi. But these two...perhaps the bond could be used to Kappan's advantage.

Dvorak looked back and forth between his student and his new friend. Maybe she was right. He placed his hands palm to palm and looked up at Riti. He gave a small nod. "If we hurry, we can perhaps lead them away from hometree. The three of us are the only Jedi on Pandora that I know of. We're worth more to them than your clan. If we set up a hunt for them to track us, your village should be safe." He looked back at the creature calling himself Eymundee. "Is that the wisest course of action?"

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daryl-Kappan-Chimera on Thu Nov 28, 2013 4:56 pm

He took a moment to process this land. This was a place of god as the heretic Sangheili had come to know, but it did not harness that raw energy element that his Master described. There was too much contentment here, taking their gift for granted. It was definitely evident in these two Jedi, who harnessed its power so childishly. It had to be stopped, as it greatly offended him. Still, he would remain hard, warrior-like, heroic in a sense.

He listened well. "This planet flows with the force, and therefore is a great threat to our enemy. I doubt standing to fight will change this planet's fate. We must leave for the sake of the Jedi. I have a ship that will bypass their sensors." He explained the weight of this situation with his realistic style, standing tall and absolute over all life here.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dvorak-Kevik-Vermin on Thu Nov 28, 2013 5:18 pm

It saddened Dvorak to hear this point of view, but it was the most sensible. He looked up at Riti. 

Do you want to say goodbye? He asked her through their shared bond. He knew she never felt fully at one with the people, but it was still her family, her clan, and she may want to say goodbye.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ISeeYou on Thu Nov 28, 2013 5:24 pm

Of course I do came Riti's reply to him. "Just give me a few moments to say farewell to my family" she said. Her only family was her sister, she at least needed to say goodbye to her.
ISeeYou

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dvorak-Kevik-Vermin on Thu Nov 28, 2013 5:58 pm

Don't give too much information. You don't want to put them in danger. He let Riti go, and returned to Kappan. "You will take us some place safe? Safe from the Empire?"

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daryl-Kappan-Chimera on Tue Dec 03, 2013 6:33 pm

"We are never from the Empire's gaze. However, we must try do be evasive. No more can light shine, it must hide in the darkness with its enemy." He seemed reflective. "Survival is all we have now." He straightened up - so strong - so large.

He took a moment to sense the air, the force was in everything here. He, for some reason, felt bonded to it. Unlike these creatures, he'd never known a light or dark side of the force, and was just exposed to its potential for brutality as a warrior. He, out of care for this confusion, placed his giant three fingered hand atop the Gelfling's head.

They dream-fasted - something odd to him - a glitch in the force. An image of the Prophet of Calamity's skull being ripped from its socket would shoot into the little-one's head. Great darkness. The Prophet's lies resulting in the separation of Sangheili race. Great evil. Greater sadness. Great Hatred. Was this Samurai in danger? This white-warrior of the force had many secrets, but were they to justify him to a cliche. Luckily, nothing of his Master showed in their simpatico.

"I. I am sorry. You are capable of so much. I need to ready the Phantom. They will arrive soon. You have until sundown to make up your mind. I will be gone with the fading light." He removed his hand in fear, cloaked, and vanished to the brook.
Daryl-Kappan-Chimera
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dvorak-Kevik-Vermin on Tue Dec 03, 2013 6:52 pm

His eyes widened when he received the information. It was just memories but they were so dark, so vivid, so painful and terrifying. His eyes filled with tears of horror and sadness, of pain  and shattered bones. His ears lowered and his eyes were impossibly wide.

The dreamfast usually worked both ways, but this white knight's memories pounded through Dvorak's, obliterating most of them. Kappan only got little fragments of joy, of Riti. Mostly of Riti. How Dvorak saw her, mostly, with loving eyes, too much love any Jedi should posess for another creature. Attachment, especially one so deep and complete, was dangerous.

When the dreamfast was over, the little gelfling stood, trembling, wanting desperately for Riti to return.

He managed to form words, but they were very gentle, timid, thready. "We....we will go with you. We will survive."

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ISeeYou on Tue Dec 03, 2013 8:52 pm

Riti returned, having said her farewells. While she was not close to many, she still said farewell to them. They had after all taken care of her and her sister when their parents had passed on to Eywa.

The young Na'vi woman noticed Dvorak's dark demeanor and walked over to him, placing her large hand on the top of his head as a form of comfort. She sensed his sadness from afar earlier. She assumed it had to do with that stranger that had appeared to take them away. The simple touch made their connection stronger, not as strong as when he touched her little tendrils that hid within the braid with his hand, but their connection was strong enough that they didn't need just that to sense disturbances within the other.
ISeeYou

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daryl-Kappan-Chimera on Wed Dec 04, 2013 3:49 am

The massacre of the people was about to begin, as the Revenant had already returned to the Plague of Discord. Soon, the red-squad would arrive - elites of great numbers. This was evident to the Fleet Commander as they operated precisely and effectively in his desired time bracket. They never failed. As this place was too force sensitive, Kappan would not be able to initiate a glassing or a full genocide without his Master's final orders. His higher-up might decide to keep souvenirs, or obtain full resources of the planet. It was not his decision now. Until then, he would assure a lockdown and instil curfews. His power was fleeting once again, having to rely on the wisdom of others.

As he lifted aboard and readied the Phantom, a hollow, organic, woodwind sound fluttered. Quickly, he set up both the pilot's station and the navigator's station, occupying his mind with anything other than the duo's connection, their raw talent. The ship could withstand not having a co-pilot, but could he withstand their presence? Would he be able to maintain his identity and fulfill his ultimate objective?

Lord Kappan was so masterful in battle with the force, but this was something unique to the era of post-order. These were his enemies, and yet, they knew so much. He had many questions for his Master. Though, all he could do was wait.
Daryl-Kappan-Chimera
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dvorak-Kevik-Vermin on Wed Dec 04, 2013 1:17 pm

Kappan could feel the discomfort from the two as they boarded the ship. Riti loathed ships and Dvorak regarded them as a necessary evil. The longer either of them remained on a ship, the more squirrelly they were liable to get. 

And that, of course, is if they didn't spot the incoming armada. As far as Dvorak knew, only a small army had come to get him. Not a whole space navy. Riti knew, and likely told, even less...

Dvorak remained near Riti as a form of comfort aboard the ship. He could hear her growling low in the back of her throat at the unnatural environment. He looked to Kappan. "Where is this ship headed?"

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ISeeYou on Tue Dec 31, 2013 4:14 am

Riti frowned, the lifeless ship made her feel rather empty inside. And the fact that whatever was coming for them, she could not fully understand what it was, not truly, not yet. She was still wrapping her mind around what she had learned from Dvorak. "You are saying that my home will not make it..?" Her fears needed to be confirmed, she needed to know wether or not she'd ever be able to return one day. She knew the outcome would not be a good one but she needed a definite answer to the fate.
ISeeYou

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daryl-Kappan-Chimera on Sat Jan 04, 2014 10:28 pm

The Sangheili simply stayed silent. He was shamed by the devastation of his dream-fasting. There were some things that were private and even the force could not make clear. His almost Buddhist-Monk-like dedication to this religion brought him power, but only the destruction of his homeland's oppression, this Covenant, would bring him peace. He tried to forget, but even still, the pangs of torture plague him with discord. The Plague of Discord hovered just beyond them, the purged white battleship looked angelic in the light of the gas-giant that governed their, or any ordinary ship's, movement.

The white-stranger turned to the Naavi Jedi who questioned the fate of her home. He knew this feeling, having not seen the state of his own. "We will hide in plain sight until the battle-cruiser warps -then we will make our leave in its shadow." He assured them, looking forward to their end goal.
Daryl-Kappan-Chimera
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top