Star Wars: Scatterstar
"Execute order 66"
With those simple words, myriad Jedi and Padawans had fallen under the trigger of a blaster. They were all but purged from the galaxy. Survivors, desperate to live on hid, in exile and scattered to distant, remote planets. The Galactic Senate had crumbled, giving way to the Empire.

But balance must return to the Force, and secretly, Jedi are roaming the galaxy to find Padawans, a new generation to train in the ways of the light side of the Force. A rebellion is forming and those once undiscovered in the Wild Space and the Unexplored Sector are now making their voices heard.

ScatterStar is a Star Wars crossover forum based RPG set in the 26th century and takes place between Episode III and Episode IV. Ever wanted a Vulcan Jedi? A Klingon with a BFG 9000? A Roswell Grey Sith? A Yautja bounty-hunter who collects the lightsabers of his kills? A Wookie ensign in Star Fleet? In ScatterStar, all this and more can be possible.
Because the Universe is a very, very big place...
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 15 on Mon Jun 19, 2017 4:20 pm
Affiliates
AFFILIATE WITH US!

AFFILIATES
MEFA; a pre-Shepard Mass Effect RP Star Wars: ExodusTO INFINITY AND BEYOND Vector
Hope Awakens
A New Dawn: The galaxy is yours
Star Wars: Last Resort

Daryl [The King] ~ Prawn-District9 ~ Bounty Hunter

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Daryl [The King] ~ Prawn-District9 ~ Bounty Hunter

Post by Daryl-Kappan-Chimera on Tue Nov 26, 2013 5:49 pm

Player Information
Name/Alias: The_Pawned_Prawn [Call me PP! I dare you!]
Contact info (AIM, MSN, email, websites.): PM
How did you find us?: Cofounder
A little bit about yourself: I am marginally awesome
Star Wars Familiarity: Decent

Character Information
Character Series of Origin: District9
Series Familiarity: Decent
Real Name (Optional): Daryl
Aliases: The King
Race/species: Poleepqwa [Prawn]
Home Planet:[b] Poleepqwa
[b]Title/Job:
Ex-Bounter Hunter, Rebel Immigrant Smuggler
Height: 7'5''
Weight: 290 lbs
Eye Colour: Red
Hair Colour: N/A
Weapon(s): Bow Caster, Knives, Prawn Blaster
Ambitions: To help people [He's simple minded]
Technique(s)/Abilities: Stronger than a human, a little stronger than the average prawn. He's physically quick, mentally slow. He's a good repairmen, and excellent fighter, and takes pride in his minimalist-survivalist ways. He can survive days with almost nothing at all, not having to eat periodically like feeble humans. Despite the fact that Daryl doesn't like breaking things, he finds most lifeforms easily broken. In battle, Daryl [The King] has been known to exert rage, and become instantly stronger; especially when people he cares for are involved.
Likes: Daryl likes company almost as much as he likes to be alone. Sometimes, this paradox confuses him, and sometimes, it depresses him; Although, he'd probably never show this. He enjoys cat food, and other canned fish. He likes smiles, although he finds his smile unattractive; this also depresses him. Surprisingly, he enjoys violence.
Dislikes: His smile, or lack of one. Humans often frustrate him; however, he hardly dislike them. Daryl is full of contradictions, this irritates him, but he doesn't know how to change.
Strengths: Repair, Building, Killing, Desire to Help, Violence, Brute Strength. Daryl needs to know how to fix thing, because he break them all the time.
Weaknesses: An appetite for accidents ~he's accident prone. A Desire to Help is often his downfall. Over-Kindness. Sensitivity.
History/RP Sample:
Once 'Order66' was placed into action, the trade federation was placed out of action. Prawns as a species, being a successful contribution to the trades, where devastated economically by the start of the new dynasty. This insectoid race slowly crashed into nothing but hard labourers, and were soon exported into slavery.

Daryl as a twelve year old, being nothing more than a hatchling, was sold to the Hutt territories on Tatooine [I know original, right?]. Things looked rough, as it did for many slaves at the time; luckily, on Daryl's auction day he revolted, killing the high-class Hutt guards with nothing more than a bobby-pin. Why would this be a lucky situation?

When the prawnling was sent to justify his actions, Jabba, watching the boy take down a full grown Gammorian to escape, seemed to enjoy the boy's act for violence. Although, Daryl saw it as survivalism, not liking to interfere with lives unless his life depended on it. Jabba, being quite impressed, decided to keep the boy as an investment and sent him to train as a Bounty Hunter. Daryl, wanting nothing more but to live a clean life, saw this as a moment to escape. He would have done it soon, but a clean opportunity would arise.

Daryl trained with many Hunters, each coming and going at their own leisure. Eventually, the Prawn was placed into the arena, and won battle after battle. At the age of twenty, Daryl was awarded his bounty name, The King. [King Prawn] The time of which to escape finally came. When Daryl reached twenty-five, he was sent on his first mission to intercept a passenger carrier, seated primarily with rebels, and dispose of it. The King was given passenger tickets, and was smuggling some sound-chargers onboard. When Daryl arrived at the target, a security officer was standing there, completely oblivious. The King could have easily ripped the officer's head clean of his shoulders; however, Daryl was overcome by his utter kindness and regret, mostly regret, and couldn't complete his task.

"Help me sir!" The Prawn clicked tearfully at the officer, grappling on to the three tentacled squid stuffy he was holding. Obviously, the officer had no idea that the chargers were hidden inside the plushy; honestly, he probably had no idea of anything.

"Huh..." The officer grunted, turning his head to the crazy public space-transit passenger.

"Take!" Daryl exclaimed, pushing the squid on the officer, trying to get the uniformed man to hold it. He wanted to be completely honest in that moment, but he'd be arrested if he told the man the truth. Daryl had taken just about enough of his share of captivity. "I found on the chair next by me. Will you put it in lost bin?" He asked, trying to put on an act, as if he was concerned for the little offspring that lost it.

"Gnn..." The officer grunted, barely examining the fact it was much heavier than most stuffed animals. Daryl, contrastingly, was quite concerned with the reaction. The officer looked so controlled, it was frightening. Daryl waited for the officer to turn and leave; instantly, he headed so fast for the docking bay to find the escape pods, it wasn't even funny. Soon, he'd found the way out, knocking out a few guards to get there; fortunately, he made sure not to severely injure them. He would have felt extremely guilty if he had. Unfortunately, the pods were set to the nearest planet, which was in the middle of nowhere for all Daryl knew.

Daryl was sent to Naboo, which was at that time, a safe place to cache from the Empire, and was considered a wasted ruin by the Hunters. Which left only one place for shelter, the scavengers of the rebellion, holding on to whatever hope still live on. Once Daryl's pod crashed, he was passed out for days, and when he awakened, he found himself in a comfy sponge like bed. A woman attended him, Nuuia Iien, who asked him about his background, his values, and his skills. From which he replied.

"Nothing. Nothing be proud of!" He clucked, rubbing his head, which ached from the crash. "Kindness. Unrewarded kindness. I like them who makes favours without requesting payments." He clacked, almost spiting her, but in a less direct fashion. "I'm better at fixing things. I'm more better at defending myself!" He clicked rapidly, trying to get her to back off. Why was she his business?

"You're probably thinking. Why is she asking me all these question. Well, it's because you interest me. It's not everyday someone falls from a transit escape pod, who can't speak a very good galactic-basic. What happened up there?" She asked with concern and nosiness.

"Nothing I'm proud of." He repeated, now conscious of his speech. He couldn't tell her much without loosing her trust; at this rate, he'd loose it anyway.

"I see." She stated calmly.

"Look. I used be ~Bounty~ Hunter! Kill for money. I was living, no, surviving! I needed to be that way. I need find new job." He rubbed his tentacle together, making a hissing sound. He seemed angry of upset. It wasn't quite clear.

"A bounty Hunter? Interesting. You said you like unrewarded kindness. Being a bounty hunter, you must understand the word 'unrewarded', no? Well, I'm about to give you some kindness, which you will not have to pay for. A new job. The Rebellion, I sure you know what that is, needs a strong hand to smuggle lives from the wild and unknown space, to rebel territory. You've traveled, I suspect you know where that is?" She asked, and he gave a nod. Daryl was too shocked to even begin to click-clack away. "These are important People. They've been trapped there, hiding way, since the Empire took over." She explained.

"You want me?" He asked, stunned by her request.

"Yes. You don't have to take it, of course! But you seem strong, and fit the job description. You're past isn't important, what you do from this point on, will be!" She stated, mothering him like a child. She was giving Daryl and excellent opportunity.

"My name is~" He started, trying to make formality, but she stopped him.

"It's best that I don't know your name!" She cut in. "Tomorrow, a ship will be ready for you. I'm guessing you'll enjoy it. We had it shipped from your homeworld. I was surprised they were still making the model, considering the condition of your planet. Once the Republic is restored, everything will be as it was." She assured.

"Thank you... He said ever so humbly, trying not to smile. He hated his smile with a passion. It wasn't pretty like other species.

The woman left saying a few more unimportant activist sounding things, and left the Prawn to good night sleep. The next morning, a more honourable mission waited for him. He's continuing his job to the RP's present date.

Portrait Link or image file of your character goes here
Daryl-Kappan-Chimera
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top