Star Wars: Scatterstar
"Execute order 66"
With those simple words, myriad Jedi and Padawans had fallen under the trigger of a blaster. They were all but purged from the galaxy. Survivors, desperate to live on hid, in exile and scattered to distant, remote planets. The Galactic Senate had crumbled, giving way to the Empire.

But balance must return to the Force, and secretly, Jedi are roaming the galaxy to find Padawans, a new generation to train in the ways of the light side of the Force. A rebellion is forming and those once undiscovered in the Wild Space and the Unexplored Sector are now making their voices heard.

ScatterStar is a Star Wars crossover forum based RPG set in the 26th century and takes place between Episode III and Episode IV. Ever wanted a Vulcan Jedi? A Klingon with a BFG 9000? A Roswell Grey Sith? A Yautja bounty-hunter who collects the lightsabers of his kills? A Wookie ensign in Star Fleet? In ScatterStar, all this and more can be possible.
Because the Universe is a very, very big place...
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 15 on Mon Jun 19, 2017 4:20 pm
Affiliates
AFFILIATE WITH US!

AFFILIATES
MEFA; a pre-Shepard Mass Effect RP Star Wars: ExodusTO INFINITY AND BEYOND Vector
Hope Awakens
A New Dawn: The galaxy is yours
Star Wars: Last Resort

Episode 1 Act 3 - Have No Mouth and I Must Scream (Wild Space, Reaper, Paisly Squadron, Riti)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Episode 1 Act 3 - Have No Mouth and I Must Scream (Wild Space, Reaper, Paisly Squadron, Riti)

Post by Dvorak-Kevik-Vermin on Wed May 31, 2017 3:40 pm

((Continued from Here ))
The Protectorate honed in on the two beacons from the ships, and guided by Riti's force intuition they homed in on the location. They were in a vast stretch of wild space. Nothing lay around them for light years. No stars, no planets, not even a rogue asteroid. It was eerie in its emptiness.

Floating in the middle of the nothingness were two ships. It would almost look like a lover's embrace if not for the audible wailing from the deep blue ship grasped by the hand-like behemoth that was the Reaper. Now, everyone could hear the cries of agony from the Laviathan over the comms. No wonder Riti and Vox could sense it. It was chilling.

The Reaper wrapped all its limbs around the Leviathan, and was crushing it, penetrating it, devouring it, changing it.

Vermin raised his communicator to his mouth. "Squadron one," Vermin spoke into his comm-ring, addressing Riti, Kevik, Darryl and the 10 men from the Protectorate he sent that way. "Are you ready to send the Tin Can aboard the Reaper?"

Vermin's fingers twitched in his fist. He tightened it to keep it still. He should be down there, helping out. But this Dreadnought had the best firepower of their tiny fleet. He had to remain aboard.

"How you doing, Squadron two?" He asked Melina, the lone soul aboard the Pridefire. He offered to give her some hands from The Protectorate but she refused. No one knew her ship like her and having red-shirts would just get in her way.

"Remember, Get Riti to the Mass Effect core in the Reaper to destroy it, then get her to the Leviathan. Melina, use your harpoons to pull the shielding off the optic eye laser so I can get a good few shots in.

"Everybody, keep these com lines open."

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Episode 1 Act 3 - Have No Mouth and I Must Scream (Wild Space, Reaper, Paisly Squadron, Riti)

Post by ISeeYou on Wed May 31, 2017 10:42 pm

Riti's golden gaze flickered to Kevik and the others when they were addressed by Vermin, fear and worry over the Leviathan's plight evident in her eyes. Were they too late? The situation looked so dire but this creature needed her help, she would not back down. She took a calming breath, "I am ready," her usually soft voice came out firm.

"Just fine and dandy, captain," Mel smirked as she began to maneuver her beloved ship. The Reaper was busy with the Leviathan, it wasn't difficult for her to swing around to the other side of the Reaper unnoticed. Now the tricky part, aligning herself just right to keep herself out of harms way as she peeled the eye open. Mel locked her jaw, one wrong move and she might just lose her ship and no way in hell would she abandon her baby just to survive. She grinned as she finally locked in on the optic eye, she slammed her hand down on the lever to release the harpoons. They ripped into the metal hull of the eye, she moved her ship as she adjusted the lever to pull it back, out of the way to give Vermin a decently clear shot.
ISeeYou

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Episode 1 Act 3 - Have No Mouth and I Must Scream (Wild Space, Reaper, Paisly Squadron, Riti)

Post by Dvorak-Kevik-Vermin on Thu Jun 01, 2017 3:21 pm

Kevik caught Riti's gaze as the team got ready to pass from the Tin Can to the Reaper. He gave a grin. "Don't worry, Me and Mel won't let anything bad to a pretty lady like you. You can trust us. Right babe?" The last part was directed at Melina.

"Less chatter." Vermin said over the comms. "Focus. Ensign, enhance the image of the Reaper and Leviathan on the screen."

The image zoomed in, and they saw the Tin Can creep  toward the big midnight-purple bug-ship, and the Pridefire streak like a missile as Mel tried to hook onto the exterior plating.

A glimpse of red burned through the plating as the harpoons peeled at them like the toughest orange rind.

"Lock on," Vermin ordered. "But wait for my command." Vermin blinked, narrowed his eyes. Something was crawling all over the Reaper. Something small, beetle-like, but a swarm of them, sending sparks from the metal skin of the Reaper. "What are those?"

Melina could see them too.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ISeeYou on Thu Jun 01, 2017 9:58 pm

"Don't worry, I always take care of the pretty ones," Mel responded, shrugging when Vermin spoke about less chatting.

"Guessing you see those little craps too, they look like Pistoeka droids... Could have been from another ship taking a whack at this." If it was, this didn't bode well for them. But she trusted her own skills, trusted the team, they'd make it through. Hopefully with little to no casualties. She took a breath, "Do what you need to, we're gonna have to be quick with this if we want out of here unscathed."
ISeeYou

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dvorak-Kevik-Vermin on Thu Jun 01, 2017 10:24 pm

"Buzz droids?" Kevik said, peering out of one of the teeny windows in the Tin Can. "That could be good. Probably weakened the Reaper some. Like right ...there!"

There was indeed a big gash in the side of the Reaper, where one of the smaller escape-pod-like bugships would have been ejected. It looked like a scuffle happened, and some buzz droid got in deep, like a parasite.

"Never thought I'd be thanking Buzz droids." Kevik murmured. "Darryl, take us to that breach there. We'll be able to dock nicely. Just like a knife."

The panels over the optic eye laser were hard, and it took all of the Pridefire's power to warp and tear them. It was working, but slow.

Vermin was itching to say fire. But not yet. Not yet.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top