Star Wars: Scatterstar
"Execute order 66"
With those simple words, myriad Jedi and Padawans had fallen under the trigger of a blaster. They were all but purged from the galaxy. Survivors, desperate to live on hid, in exile and scattered to distant, remote planets. The Galactic Senate had crumbled, giving way to the Empire.

But balance must return to the Force, and secretly, Jedi are roaming the galaxy to find Padawans, a new generation to train in the ways of the light side of the Force. A rebellion is forming and those once undiscovered in the Wild Space and the Unexplored Sector are now making their voices heard.

ScatterStar is a Star Wars crossover forum based RPG set in the 26th century and takes place between Episode III and Episode IV. Ever wanted a Vulcan Jedi? A Klingon with a BFG 9000? A Roswell Grey Sith? A Yautja bounty-hunter who collects the lightsabers of his kills? A Wookie ensign in Star Fleet? In ScatterStar, all this and more can be possible.
Because the Universe is a very, very big place...
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 15 on Mon Jun 19, 2017 4:20 pm
Affiliates
AFFILIATE WITH US!

AFFILIATES
MEFA; a pre-Shepard Mass Effect RP Star Wars: ExodusTO INFINITY AND BEYOND Vector
Hope Awakens
A New Dawn: The galaxy is yours
Star Wars: Last Resort

Episode 1 Act 3 - Searching for the Past (Dvorak, Chimera Forta)

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Episode 1 Act 3 - Searching for the Past (Dvorak, Chimera Forta)

Post by Dvorak-Kevik-Vermin on Mon Jun 12, 2017 3:16 pm

Dvorak was kicked and he crashed hard into the curved wall of the ship, back first. He slumped to the metal ground, which annoyed him with it's chill and unfeeling lifelessness. He very much disliked ships. But he pushed himself to stand. He looked up at Kappan, lightsaber still in his grasp.

"I have seen things, wondrous things! I have felt like I was one with them. And I know there are so much more wonderous things out there. Why destroy the bounty of the galaxy? Why can't you feel it? We are all connected. Everything. Every living being is part of the force. You and I, Pandora, Tython. Every life you take, you take away part of your self. We are worth more together. I know there's so much more to share out in the galaxy with those I care for. And I'm going see it, with or without y-"

His ears perked and he lifted his lightsaber, which clashed with two more crossed over his. A red one and a black one. His eyes widened as he sensed Thiacyn's crystal.

"Silence is a virtue," Striation said coldly to the little gelfling.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daryl-Kappan-Chimera on Tue Jun 13, 2017 2:44 pm

"I will sever your weakness from the force as a means to make it stronger." He panted through the pain of a half cauterized wound, oozing pearls of blue and purple blood. Suddenly, he was stronger, feeling his pain turned to pure anger, hatred from the heresy of the force. This was the darkside at its prime and it radiated mass confusion.

The hilt of Oolongs blade swayed in the momentum of the wind. Oolong could feel the ebb and flow of movement and force energy around Kappan; it was dark, confused, and looking to lash-out at any moment. If his Qiluun style was to have effect, Master Oolong would have to wait for the correct timing and trust in his rusting abilities. He never felt so old.

The grip of the Bishudo's tricep and thigh gave way to his giant swing, the energy around him, predictable, but no less dangerous. Qiluun, although powerful, was susceptible to other parasitic energies disrupting its flow. Still, the blade swung clean, thick, deadly. Oolong guided his motions to twist mid-flight and weave his way into Kappan's guard. The dark energy was strong this close to him, and soon Oolong's senses would fade to black, crippling the clairvoyance of his ancient Jedi fighting style. A giant fist flashed through the overcoming darkness shadowing his premonitions, and knocked the tiny Aleena towards Dvorak and Kappan's accomplice before Oolong could land a crippling blow.

As Oolong was forced to a fair distance form the confusion and now dwelled in the clarity of the force, he managed to realigned himself and land perfectly atop Striation's shoulders. Though she was still locked in combat with Dvorak, Oolong twisted his thighs and feet, locking them them in pressure points, potentially have her loose the gridlock and some lingering movement losses. "Dvorak, run and take Etom." Oolong warned, knowing very well the Gelfling stood against two unsurmountable foes. Still, Oolong has little faith the Gelfling would turn and flee, there was too much courage and tenacity in him. This fight was personal.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dvorak-Kevik-Vermin on Tue Jun 13, 2017 3:17 pm

The pressure point caused one of Striation's shoulders to go limp and numb. She dropped the long red lightsaber and Dvorak twisted out of from under her attack.

She tilted her head and looked upward. "Ooooo....Long has it been since I've heard word of you." She sneered at the little Aleena perched on her shoulders. She lifted her remaining good arm to blast the small Jedi master with her angry lightning. It seemed that was her prized tactic.

Dvorak scrambled back to Etom, placing himself between the prone youngling and the seething Kappan. He was a walking wound, an absence in the Force. A black hole. Dvorak gazed levelly at him, best he could at his small stature and Kappan's gigantic build.

Staring at him, Dvorak seemed to suddenly understand. He didn't fear Kappan. He mourned all the evil and loss brought on by him but he didn't fear him, he didn't hate him. As he looked upon Kappan, he knew one thing. All the oblivion and blood and death embodied by this dark being, was no more or less than something Dvorak felt within himself.

The warmth and light and ...love...he felt for Riti.

"It's true, you and I are connected. You are me. I am you. I see it now. I understand. There is no Darkness. There is no Light. There is only Balance. There is only The Force."

He lifted his lightsaber. "I wish I had seen it before there had been so much loss."

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daryl-Kappan-Chimera on Thu Jun 15, 2017 2:47 am

"The force is mine!" He drew in a breath, shrieking pure evil; meanwhile, whipping down his gigantic, 6 foot blade on Dvorak. The sheer force of it, despite the how light the Commander made the swing look, could cause small craters on impact. Using the force, he weight each blow like wrecking ball. Dvorak would truly have to be careful and also mindful of Etom's position. 

Oolong was susceptible to the dark side's abilities. As each of his Qiluun techniques required inner peace and tranquility, being apposed by such hated heavy interfere with his battle mantra's; however, he was a master and rather than dwell on weakness, he would find holes in this hatred manifested. Oolong calmed his mind and focused on the crackle of impressive lightening heading towards him. Under his breath, he chanted:  

"There is no emotion," 

He started balling the lightning into the hilt of his blade, focusing all of Stration's hated into himself, dealing with it only by grounding himself to his faith. He stepped forward, fourty-five degrees, releasing the crimson force energy like a bullet towards his foe. Oolong didn't expect it to hit her; however, it could have lent some kind of opening or advantage. If the old Jedi was to win this, he would have to play to Striation's temperament and engage when and where she may make mistakes. 

"There is no ignorance, there is knowledge.There is no passion, there is serenity.There is no chaos, there is harmony.
There is no death, there is the Force." 

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dvorak-Kevik-Vermin on Fri Jun 16, 2017 11:43 pm

CONTINUED IN OUR NEW FORUM FOUND HERE

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top