Star Wars: Scatterstar
"Execute order 66"
With those simple words, myriad Jedi and Padawans had fallen under the trigger of a blaster. They were all but purged from the galaxy. Survivors, desperate to live on hid, in exile and scattered to distant, remote planets. The Galactic Senate had crumbled, giving way to the Empire.

But balance must return to the Force, and secretly, Jedi are roaming the galaxy to find Padawans, a new generation to train in the ways of the light side of the Force. A rebellion is forming and those once undiscovered in the Wild Space and the Unexplored Sector are now making their voices heard.

ScatterStar is a Star Wars crossover forum based RPG set in the 26th century and takes place between Episode III and Episode IV. Ever wanted a Vulcan Jedi? A Klingon with a BFG 9000? A Roswell Grey Sith? A Yautja bounty-hunter who collects the lightsabers of his kills? A Wookie ensign in Star Fleet? In ScatterStar, all this and more can be possible.
Because the Universe is a very, very big place...
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 15 on Mon Jun 19, 2017 4:20 pm
Affiliates
AFFILIATE WITH US!

AFFILIATES
MEFA; a pre-Shepard Mass Effect RP Star Wars: ExodusTO INFINITY AND BEYOND Vector
Hope Awakens
A New Dawn: The galaxy is yours
Star Wars: Last Resort

Episode 1 Act 3 - Searching for the Past (Dvorak, Chimera Forta)

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Episode 1 Act 3 - Searching for the Past (Dvorak, Chimera Forta)

Post by Daryl-Kappan-Chimera on Mon May 29, 2017 4:20 pm

A feeling in her gut clenched hard; It was a violent pain, really, and it almost always meant Forta was alert. Chimera, however, was also alert, feeling dark energy pervert her mind; still, her soul was brighter than the blue sun she worked so hard to protect.

The shriek of the Z-95 was familiar to her - a sound she hadn't heard since the Clone War. Her green eyes flashed left to the incoming assault. Its aggressive flying hinted at a suicide bombing. It wasn't surprising, the Empire had been this forward in their assassination attempts before. Master Chimera Forta calmed herself with an arrogant snicker, entering her fear into confidence. Hopefully, not overconfidence.

Her blood-bound Chakram was still ever active, she just had to tweak it for the right circumstance. With deep concentration, she focused on the barrier, knowing as soon as the Z-95 made contact with its circumference, the atmospheric fighter would make a sudden stop, sending the pilot flying through the windshield at a severely dangerous speed.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dvorak-Kevik-Vermin on Mon May 29, 2017 4:35 pm

The Incision came to a stop before it crashed into Chimera Forta's protective barrier. Striation wasn't stupid or inexperienced when it came to battleing this particular master. She made the calculations, knew the limits of Forta's barrier, and knew just when to dive, skid, and jump.

The Z-95 had stopped outside the barrier, but the Twi'lek hand landed inside it, locked in with Chimera. Both lightsabers hissed and hummed at her sides as she stood, daring Chimera to make the first move. Tauntingly, she drew a slight figure eight with a flick of her wrist. The black lightsaber carved a shimmering infinity in the thin air.

Meanwhile, Dvorak was still searching. His ears twitch and twisted, focusing on sounds, his nose crinkled as it sought out scents. His eyes were keen and he watched leaves and animals flutter about as they were wont to do.

But maybe he was relying too much on his senses.

He took a breath and reached out with the force. Something...someone...was calling for him. To him.  And he would find who it was.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daryl-Kappan-Chimera on Mon May 29, 2017 5:03 pm

---
There it was ensconced in the jungle vines, perfectly camouflaged to the eyes, but, in the force, noticeable without a doubt. The Drachma, red and black with the markings a white sun faded and warn. Though it was old and rusted in some key points, it looked salvageable.

"Intruder!" A small voice yelled, the whip and crack of leaves loosed a trap hidden among the jungle floor. A mass of vines trying to sweep Dvorak into the air and tangling him high. If the Gelfling was observant, he may see large black eyes staring back at him through the vines just before they fled. The patter of small hooves crunching the shrubbery followed this strange sight in a hasty escape. The creature was foreign to him.

--

"You." She slurred coldly, finding the hate these sith wannabes clung to so shamefully irresistible. In a cool, collected motion, she unsealed her lightsaber pike from the reopened wound in the palm of her hand. With her eyes fixated on her new target, she prayed to the methods of force she's learned from her Master, and her Master's master, herself, so long ago. "Sisters of the night, show this fiend that there is no dark and there is no light; guide me to vanquish this lost and tortured soul to the realms that exist between the force." Silently, she finished. With solemnity, the pike activated, and a thin beam of dark green whispered into the wind, howling like some wrath of the force and she pointed the needle-end toward this abomination. "There's no much of you left."

Chimera would not be baited.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dvorak-Kevik-Vermin on Mon May 29, 2017 5:15 pm

"Wh-whoa!" The small gelfling was swept up by the ankles and flung upside down. He swayed in the grasp of the vines and caught a quick glance of black eyes, and the pitta-patter of little feet on the forest floor. Not unlike the sound of a baby landstrider.

Of course.

He wrapped one hand around the vine and cleared his mind. "Boujay." He said, with his voice and the force. He was asking the vines to move, to let him down.

---

"You say that. But I'm not the one who has to drip her own lifeblood for the very basics of power." She mused. "Which provides an interesting dilemma. Do you grow more powerful if I cut off a limb? Is the only way to defeat you freeze you in carbonite?"

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daryl-Kappan-Chimera on Tue May 30, 2017 12:44 am

"You're limbs aren't the only thing you've lost." She slurred dryly, referring to the cyborg's vanished wit.

The Trill had the Twi'lek in a stalemate, for entering the barrier would prove challenging for her. Chimera would have to be drawn out for Striation, aptly named with the mark her battles had left her, to have any sense of higher ground -- despite her actually having the high ground. Chimera had just noticed while debating her options, she was fairly certain the faux-Sith could compete in Melee combat and there was no reasoning with the opponent. Still, perhaps she could play to her rage.

"Why are you here." She growled, more of a statement than a question.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dvorak-Kevik-Vermin on Tue May 30, 2017 1:01 am

"You know well why I am here." She said cooly. "A master for a master. For a master. You killed my master. You have a little padawan of your own, so I've been told. So, you are the master. A master for a master."

As she spoke, she curled, walking the circumference of their bloody round cage.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daryl-Kappan-Chimera on Tue May 30, 2017 1:13 am

A dimwitted expression took Chimera. She hadn't realized she'd taken a pupil in Dvorak, really. Vox was one thing, of course, and suited Forta's methods of training far more when compared to the Gelfling's demeanour. She couldn't stand his kindness, his gentility; it made her feel lesser than a Jedi. Still, it took all sorts. She was never a fan of Master Yoda's teaching's either. She was even devastated when discovering Master Dooku's fall, being that she idolized him so greatly. The doubt subsided, despite knowing she was not the right mentor for Dvorak, it seemed this burden of pacifistic training had fallen her lap. She knew it took all sorts to rebuild a Jedi Council on Scatterstar.

"You killed Thiacyn, a Master to some, as she stayed Darth Malaise. By your logic, we should be even. I thought robots were supposed to be adept at computing." Another dry remark.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dvorak-Kevik-Vermin on Tue May 30, 2017 1:25 am

Speaking of Dvorak, the vines let him go. He dropped downward, flipping as he fell to land on his feet. He felt the quick little being with the big black eyes. He could sense the being's path, like smoke dissipating on the wind, or a fragrance fading.

It was the force. He followed, curiosity and duty driving him onward.

--
Striation was through with speaking. Chimera Forta talked too much. She threw out her hand, two fingers up, thumb and pinky and  ring finger keeping grasp on the hilt of her red lightsaber. She flung out a barrage of red lightning. Her anger, her rage made manifest. It was very quick and very ruthless.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daryl-Kappan-Chimera on Wed May 31, 2017 3:38 pm

Moving vines with force communication proved to be easy in Dvorak's skill set; however, the threat of Kappan still lingered. The aged voice bounding in the hollowness of the Gelfling's skull. "Boy, be swift, and let not a soul follow you. I have remained hidden for decades and The White Knight stalks you still." It echoed as dim light from inside the junky ship crackled.

A larger voice made his bones' hollowness feel like emptiness. "Run. Hide. There is no end of this galaxy, no cache of this universe, that will keep you safe from me." It boomed such darkness.

--

Chimera smirked as the lightning weakened, stretching itself thin like a adolescent whine and less like hate manifested. The barrier was strong and designed to keep her at an advantage; soon, this cyborg would have to engage in melee combat. Although Chimera's opponent was efficient in close combat, the politician-Jedi was a master of it.

Chimera's point and stance didn't sway even as the poor lightening liked the laser like a calf. Chimera was unaffected, was unfazed. "Your dirty Sith wizardry won't protect you here. You'll have to fight me like everyone else." She concentrated on the proximities, of the barrier, of her opponent, of even Dvorak fleeing into the jungle.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dvorak-Kevik-Vermin on Wed May 31, 2017 4:02 pm

Dvorak froze, refusing to let the fear of Kappan's memory have any power over him. That's what he told himself. At any rate, he knew there were things stronger that fear.
Joy. Happiness.
Love.
He had a task to do, a mission. He would fulfill it. He saw the Drachma back a ways. He had to get to it. That was their primary mission. That was why they were here.

He took a lingering look into the wilderness and turned, hiking towards where he saw the overgrown ship.

He clicked on his communicator. "Master Forta. I've located the Drachma. Sending you the coordinates."
==

The fact the lightning did very little, and it was so much of her anger just infuriated Striation more. "That was only a taste of my power!" She boasted, seething. She flashed another crackle of lightning, this time letting it wash over the deadly blades of her lightsabers. She lashed out, upswinging with the long red lightsaber, just giving Chimera a test-strike.

Then, Chimera's communicator crackled. "Master Forta. I've located the Drachma. Sending you the coordinates."

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daryl-Kappan-Chimera on Wed May 31, 2017 4:30 pm

It didn't matter how much anger the faux-Sith mustered, this barrier existed on a scientific level. The more angry you get at an Ysalamiri, doesn't change it's genetic complexion. Although the anger was real certainly fuelled whatever sloppy version of Jedi swordsmanship she mustered, it wouldn't changed her inability to erect force lightning.

The long, non-conducted red lightsaber swung down. With slight of hand, and proper Pike technique, Chimera soft-shooed the blunt end of her staff, swinging the tip under the base of her opponents hilt and bumping it before it made any kind of dangerous proximity. Being that the Sith couldn't sense well in the force barrier, there was a strong possibility that this slight-of-hand, would knock the red blade from her grip. If that happened, Chimera would strike with the light-blade's downward momentum. She was in a good place to finished this.

The communicator sounded. "Shit." Her eyes told everything, knowing that any comm's device would be able to tell Dvorak's location. He was suddenly in danger. Chimera would have to finished this quick, but also remain patient. Still, she was winning this fight. The Twi'lek was unstable, and that Chimera an even greater advantage than the barrier.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dvorak-Kevik-Vermin on Wed May 31, 2017 4:51 pm

Striation was able to parry what Forta dealt, a sneer on her face the entire time. But when that innocent little voice crackled to life over the comm, Striation approximated a smirk. It was too venomous to be called a grin.

She vaulted back, 20 feet into the air, jumping back and landing outside the bubble.

"I propose an amusing little challenge. Can you get to him before I do?" And she shot off, using the force to tripple her speed and rushing through the wilds toward the little communicator, and the little ignorant gelfling.

==

Dvorak managed to find a gap in the Drachma's landing ramp. It was open, just enough for small beings like himself to slip inside. He thought he sensed a presence. Something far more sapient than local fauna. He reached into a pouch at his belt and pulled out a small wrist flashlight and clicked it on as he walked through the cold metal corridors of the Lancer-class craft.

If he could get to the cock-pit, he could ready the ship for when Chimera arrived.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daryl-Kappan-Chimera on Wed May 31, 2017 5:10 pm

"You've underestimated him.. which means.. you've already lost." Chimera let her go, knowing despite his pacifism, this was Dvorak's trial. This was inherently the reason they were brought here, not to find some clone-war ship.

"Stop shinning that light in my eyes." Yelled a tiny, gurgle. There wasn't much power behind it's voice, but the youngling made a good attempt at a roar. "Don't you know Salarian's hate bright lights." He explain, branching his three little fingers over his eyes. "Cut it out!" He retaliated.

"Now, now, little one, this Gelfling is no threat to us. Come in my boy." Crackled an aged voice from where the fire light glistened. The voice matched that which he heard several moments ago.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dvorak-Kevik-Vermin on Wed May 31, 2017 5:20 pm

Dvorak blinked at the angry little voice, and again at the invitation to enter. He blinked a third time when he turned off his flashlight, letting his eyes adjust to the dimness, warmed by the fire. He padded in, his feet nearly silent on the floor of the ship.

"You know of gelfling?" He asked, approching the inviting voice. The darkness was burned away by the firelight, shadows dancing and flickering. Dvorak observed his new companions, a little Salarian boy...and an Aleena?

He sensed the force radiating from them both. It reassured him. He looked at the youngling. "I saw you in the woods. Your eyes. You watched as the vines snatched me up. I am Dvorak Seti. Jedi."

He normally would keep his tongue about his title, but he knew they knew. Or at leas that the Aleena knew. And he felt safe.

He looked around the room they were in. The Drachma had been well kept under these two. "This is my companion's ship. We've come to fetch it. You're welcome to join us. We come from a safe place."

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daryl-Kappan-Chimera on Wed May 31, 2017 6:06 pm

"There are less than twenty sentient planets in the galaxy, Gelfling, and I have seen them all. Though, last I saw it Thraw wasn't too please with its symbionts. The earth told me so herself." He explained proverably, kinda of disheveled, and it all seemed absurd.

"I am Jedi Master Oolong and this is my pupil, Etom." He introduced.

"How did you get out of my trap? It was perfect." The young Salarian calculated.

"Your companion owns this ship?" Oolong suddenly became sceptical of the young Jedi. This ship belonged to his pupil Jedi Master Charon, his crew of smugglers and hunters, and was later passed to his Padawan. It all seemed illogical and uncertain, he would have to tread cautiously. To Dvorak, however, Oolong would just seem like a cookie old Aleena.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dvorak-Kevik-Vermin on Wed May 31, 2017 6:17 pm

Dvorak sat across from the Aleena, his legs crossed in a lotus position. "You've seen Thra?" He stifled a grin at the mispronunciation of "Thra", with a drawling "W" sound.

His shoulders lowered. "I miss its lands, its creatures."

When Etom huffed about the trap, Dvorak looked at him. "It was perfect." Ha gave an encouraging grin. "But I can speak with plants and animals. I simply asked to be let go, politely. And the vines complied."

He turned back to Oolong. "Master Chimera Forta. She was companions with my master, Thiacyn." He wasn't sure what to divulge. What he had gleaned from Forta, it wasn't his to share.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daryl-Kappan-Chimera on Wed May 31, 2017 6:30 pm

A little fire bubbled up a pot of fresh water. "Come, eat." Insisted Oolong while making a slow scuttle towards clay pots. Multitasking, he pulled three dried nutshells from a counter top, bowls, and placed three dried Typhon Lotus bulbs in them. He sat at an old Sabak chair circled around the fire and poured the hot water into his nutshell, steeping the flower.

"Etom, please show our guest how." He ordered softly, before concentrating on the leaves and unfolding them in a beautiful force dance. It was delicate and exact.

"Yes Master." The youngling grabbed the two bowls from his master and passed one to Dvorak. "Patience. IttakesPatience, otherwise, you'llteartheleaves, and, thesoup-teawillbitter. Ick!" He explained all in a quite the rush, as if a simple breath wasn't available to him. Once sat, Etom attempted unfolding the leaves, left diagonal to right diagonal until the leaves were spent, but on the last one he tore it. "Uggggh!" He growled, before Oolong scolded him.

"Etom, you must centre your mind. Now, Dvorak, you try." He baited. "But, I sense, you have much more training then my pupil. I will ask you of Chimera Forte as you proceed. First, how is it that she is still... living." He wondered.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dvorak-Kevik-Vermin on Wed May 31, 2017 6:57 pm

Dvorak took the thin wooden sticks and, after observing Etom, proceeded to mimic the little Salarian. Of course Dvorak had discipline and patience. He did not tear a leaf, but he was slow, methodical, since this was the first time doing it.

"..I'm not sure what I should say. It is not my history to tell." He carefully peeled back a leaf and lay it stretched out to float on the surface of the liquid. "But. I can tell you of my own history. The cross over, somewhat."

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daryl-Kappan-Chimera on Wed Jun 07, 2017 2:09 am

Oolong lowered his eyes in what looked like disinterest, poking the the lotus with his utensil until the soup-tea oozed red on to green like opposing blaster fire. "Loyalty, betrayal. We all face the trouble of both in our lives as Jedi. However, one should not mistake Loyalty for trust, young Dvorak. Trust in our peers, friends, family for some, is to trust in the force and to forgive them, that, that is mastery of it." He guided, hoping this would shed light on the young knight's tentative demeanour. Oolong was not in the business of tricking a friend. "You must do what you feel is right, but if it is any of Chimera's pasts, I tell you I am well versed." He scoffed and giggled before wasting his soup in the fire.

"I know you two are not alone here." He explained, commanding Etom to take some rest with a small gesture. There was discipline in their relationship, something Dvorak and Chimera lacked. "But, the question is, do I trust that you two are not alone by choice... Have you come to silence us, Dvorak?" He prodded.

It was common for Jedi to be assassins for the Empire in this époque.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dvorak-Kevik-Vermin on Wed Jun 07, 2017 2:16 am

Dvorak tried to remain stoic and disciplined, but he couldn't completely hide his surprise at Oolong's question. He shook his head. "I haven't come to silence you. I was not even aware that you were here."

And yet, a voice had called to him. So perhaps in a way he was trying to silence Master Oolong, but not violently, or repressively. "A voice called me here. As well as a mission to find the Drachma." He looked at Oolong. "...I trust you, Master. I do." He said quietly. "Only...I have trusted before...and it resulted in the very worst of tragedies." He looked into his bowl, guilt seeping into his mind and soul. Pandora was destroyed because of his misplaced trust.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daryl-Kappan-Chimera on Fri Jun 09, 2017 3:08 pm

"Quiet." Alerted Oolong. "He is here."

"Hello, vagabond." Hummed a voice, heavy like old, dangerous machinery. "Truly, I am most apologetic. My interruption was only a reminder, Jedi, that you cannot be safe. You have no home, no hiding place, and it is a lie to think you can possibly find safety in your friends." A footstep boomed, and metal armour scrapped the landing platform. There was only one way in and one way out.

A lumbering hand pulled the already sleeping Salarian towards him, reaching out with the force. In a flash the youngling's neck was in Commander Kappan's giant grip. One false move, and he was ready to snap it clean and quick.

"Surrender to us, Jedi." He threatened, knowing her could play to the Gelfling's compassion.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dvorak-Kevik-Vermin on Mon Jun 12, 2017 1:02 pm

Dvorak spun, his robes flairing out. His lightsaber was in his hand and alight, the den of the ship glowing with soft violet-white light, the saber resonating with a pure hum, unlike most lightsabers.

He looked up at Kappan, at the small Salarian in his big fist.

"You." He spoke through grit teeth, his voice trembling a little. His ears were flat to his head and his snout wrinkled with anger. "You're really here? In this place of so much history and ..." He narrowed his eyes. "You're not worthy of setting foot in this ship. On this planet!"

His entire body was tense, muscles tight, skin vibrating with anger. "I should...I..." He should strike Kappan down for what he did to Pandora. For what he did to Riti.

What was he thinking?! There was an innocent life in danger and his thoughts were on anger and vengeance. That was not like him. "Let the little one free. Then you and I can finish our confrontation."

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daryl-Kappan-Chimera on Mon Jun 12, 2017 2:12 pm

"Do I make you angry, Jedi?" He couldn't be bothered to give his question an upward inflection; out of spite, or out of the little creature's lack of strength.  

"I am used to heretics." His gold eyes narrowed in disgust, fuelling an old hatred. "Jedi-scum perverting the sacred, communicating with it. The force is not your friend, it is not your right to speak with. It only wishes to be used as a tool; it is above you!" He screamed, clenching his fist hard, the Salarian passing out under the pressure and lack of oxygen.

Oolong finished his hot-pot and pour the remainder out into the fire, smoke clouded the quarters. The old Aleena flicked his wrist, releasing a  tai-chi style lightsaber - a pale blue tail dangling from the hilt. The *schrvm* of sound and pale blue, nearly white light filtered through the smoke of the room and Oolong emerged from it. "You must be the White Knight of the darkside. I have heard so little about you. Surprising, considering your ego." He readied a stance, blade forward and elegant, mediating the force as Oolong swooshed into position, sneaking an ability in to venomize Kappan's grip.

Kappan, trying to finished the Salarian, couldn't use his strength. His fist frozen in paralysis. He sounded a heavy shriek in frustration, shaking the Salarian rapid and hard. "What have you done to me." Kappan alarmed, while the numbness crept in a loosed pour Etom from his fate. It was challenging to tell, with smoke and chaos, if the youngling was still breathing.

"It is amazing what you can learn from the force just by speaking with it over tea." Oolong stated, inching towards the foe, becoming parallel with Dvorak. Oolong took a moment, however brief to asses the Gelfling. The knight no doubt possessed skill in regards to the tea; his understanding of the force proved spirit; his respect of life and physic are fit to flesh. Insight, that was indeed his final trial. There were no Jedi. Would Dvorak cave to the violence of Kappan? would he fight violently with Master Oolong? Would he stay true and not fight to the end? There was a way of finishing this, but, what there any path that lead to winning it? "What will you do, Dvorak?" Asked Oolong, seemingly calm amongst the chaos.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dvorak-Kevik-Vermin on Mon Jun 12, 2017 2:43 pm

As soon as he saw Etom fall from the grasp of the gargantuan Sanghilli, Dvorak bolted into action. All the fires of anger and hate was extinguished by the air of compassion. He was a protector, a guardian of life and balance.

He dove toward Kappan, but Kappan was not his goal. He caught Etom, which was a little awkward since the young Salarian was taller than him, and more gangley. But he had the youngling secure in his arms.

As he skitter-slid between Kappan's legs he swiped his lightsaber to sever the strong Achillies tendon, burning it in two, sparks igniting off the armor. Dvorak flipped to his feet and faced the bac of Kappan. He drew another blazing line along the small of the Sanghilli's back.

"I have no desire to kill you, Kappan." He said calmly. Only incapacitate. "You should be brought to trial for your genocidal crimes. But we cannot allow you anywhere close to another Jedi." He felt no guilt for the violence. The wounds could be easily healed. But for now, hopefully Kappan was lame and back-broken.

He checked Etom, lowering him to the ground. Was the little one breathing?

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daryl-Kappan-Chimera on Mon Jun 12, 2017 2:57 pm

The purple needle sliced at a vulnerable point, the crackle of plasma shielding deflected it with ease. "The lightsaber is a spiritual weapon, but Covenant technology was built for war. Even now, you waste it on incapacitating me. War, religion. Show me a crusade, Dvorak Seti." He spoke eloquently, before activating his cyan bastard-katana, slicing his paralyzed arm open just enough to feel the pain. Enough feel the anger and fuel himself for battle. A tingle came to his lame arm. Kappan grinned for it was working. "Yet another tool to purge the Galaxy."

Kappan attempted to kick Dvorak away were he stood, lunging into a bushido stance as he did, reading a swing whichever way it needed to go. Still, his style would be compromised to his half-functioning arm, at least for a minute or two until the pain started pumping stronger.

Oolong took his moment darting with extreme force speed at the target, showing the hilt of his blade forward, reading a tricky strike.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top