Star Wars: Scatterstar
"Execute order 66"
With those simple words, myriad Jedi and Padawans had fallen under the trigger of a blaster. They were all but purged from the galaxy. Survivors, desperate to live on hid, in exile and scattered to distant, remote planets. The Galactic Senate had crumbled, giving way to the Empire.

But balance must return to the Force, and secretly, Jedi are roaming the galaxy to find Padawans, a new generation to train in the ways of the light side of the Force. A rebellion is forming and those once undiscovered in the Wild Space and the Unexplored Sector are now making their voices heard.

ScatterStar is a Star Wars crossover forum based RPG set in the 26th century and takes place between Episode III and Episode IV. Ever wanted a Vulcan Jedi? A Klingon with a BFG 9000? A Roswell Grey Sith? A Yautja bounty-hunter who collects the lightsabers of his kills? A Wookie ensign in Star Fleet? In ScatterStar, all this and more can be possible.
Because the Universe is a very, very big place...
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 14 on Sat Mar 05, 2016 8:55 pm
Affiliates
AFFILIATE WITH US!

AFFILIATES
MEFA; a pre-Shepard Mass Effect RP Star Wars: Exodus Star Wars Universe RP TO INFINITY AND BEYOND We Fight or We Die Vector

Episode 1 Act 3 - The First Flight of the Paisley Squadron! (Riti, The Paisley Squadron)

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Episode 1 Act 3 - The First Flight of the Paisley Squadron! (Riti, The Paisley Squadron)

Post by Dvorak-Kevik-Vermin on Wed Mar 01, 2017 6:59 pm

"Ahhhh," Kevik sighed as he waddled through the doors of the cafeteria on Scatterstar station. "It'll be nice to be docked a while." He told Melina. "Stretch out. Eat real food, sleep in a real bed. Drink."

He trundled to the bar and hopped up onto a bar stool. A droid floated over. "May I take your order?"

"Absolutely, my good droid! I'll take your finest--"

Just then his communicator chirped.

"Paisley Squadron, report to Docking Bay 75 immediately." Came Officer Vermin's voice. His already two-toned voice was multiplied even more as both Melina and Kevik's coms served as speakers.

Kevik looked at Melina and groaned as he slid from the stool like an unhappy baby monkey and headed to the requested dock.

By the time the Paisley Squadron had assembled in their requested dock, Riti and Vermin were already there. Vermin was checking his rifle.

"Listen up, squad." He said, all business. "There's a ship under attack by an unknown assailant somewhere in wild space. The thing is, this ship is an actual life form. It called out to Riti while in a state of distress. Our objective is to locate the distressed ship, neutralize the assailant and hopefully ferry any survivors of the living ship back to our base of operations. Is that clear?"

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Episode 1 Act 3 - The First Flight of the Paisley Squadron! (Riti, The Paisley Squadron)

Post by ISeeYou on Wed Mar 01, 2017 8:21 pm

"You get to drink whenever I'm piloting," Melina gave Kevik a nudge as they got to the bar. After Vermin's command, she quirked a brow at his groan. "You're being such a baby. We'll make whatever this is quick and then we can drink until we fall on our asses." She followed Kevik as he trundled along to the docking bay.

Riti stood within the squad once everyone arrived on the Pridefire, eyes downcast and shining with tears of worry. She blinked when Vermin said that the assailants were "unknown," she swallowed and spoke up in a soft voice, "Reapers." She had no clue what they were but she knew the name. She knew it meant bad things.

Last edited by ISeeYou on Wed Mar 01, 2017 8:25 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Miss spelled name)
ISeeYou

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Episode 1 Act 3 - The First Flight of the Paisley Squadron! (Riti, The Paisley Squadron)

Post by Dvorak-Kevik-Vermin on Wed Mar 01, 2017 8:40 pm

Vermin heard the word, but at first he thought he had misheard. He looked at Riti. "Reapers? Are you certain?" But he could tell from her expression that she was indeed sure.

"That bad, chief?" Kevik asked.

"Yes." Vermin said. "And don't call me chief. You should have info on Reapers in your archives. Even so..." He hit a few buttons on his omnitool and a small 360 holovid of a well armored insectoid looking ship rotated for all to see.

"Basically, they're living biomechanoid ships that come around every 50,000 years or so to wipe out all life in the galaxy. My people fought and died defending the galaxy from them. They were defeated years ago by a team lead by a human named Commander Shepard. Seems like Shepard missed one."

He killed the hologram. "Listen up. This isn't gonna be easy. There aren't many ways to take out a Reaper. Brute force, which we don't have. An armada or army, which we don't have, or taking out it's mass effect core, which is inside the Reaper. Any ideas how to get in? Anyone?"

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ISeeYou on Wed Mar 01, 2017 8:50 pm

Riti gave a tiny "Yes," as a response to his question. She was very certain.

"Are there any blueprints on the inside of a reaper ship? We could find a way inside, someone could sneak in and take down the core?" Melina suggested, shrugging.
ISeeYou

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daryl-Kappan-Chimera on Thu Mar 02, 2017 5:19 am

"!evi! is pre!!y snea!y." Came a disgruntled voice from behind the crew. The naturally armoured brute made a grand entrance,  hovering noisily in  TinCan, levitating in auto-pilot, and in landing position. Softly, the Xeno-dropship made its way to the docking bay floor.  "He once disassembled and smuggled the hyperspace drive from a !randshoshan slaver. The only reason they found ou! was '!ause they could'! follow us when !rying to es!ape." He exclaimed jovially while nursing a can of something. A taste like aluminium, like blood or iron, stained his mandibles. He love the taste of synthetic metal alloys.

"Cp!. Vermin, sir. Hyppoli!a has requested you take the !in!an with me into orbi!. Apparen!ly, the commander has something she'd like to share with you. I've seen i!, sir. I!'s awesome. You have one hell of a woman. Lu!!y man." Obviously, Darryl was confused. His misinformation lead him to believe that Chimera and Vermin were more than just bridge partners. He lacked the grace to withhold his assumptions. He lack the tack and self-awareness to question his own judgments on personal affairs -- nor was he good at person affairs himself.

On the plus side Darryl was taking well to his low-status position. He preferred being a bruiser anyway, he thought behind the chug of his drink.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dvorak-Kevik-Vermin on Thu Mar 02, 2017 2:21 pm

Kevik snapped his toes and pointed at Darryl, recalling the memory fondly. "Oh yeaaaah. That's right. Jeeze, you'd think if you have a ship, it should be regulation to be able to fit into every nook and cranney into it. But Trandoshans apparently had no problem with not having Trandoshan-sized access tunnels."

I have one hell of a woman? Vermin to himself. He had an inkling of what Darryl was referring to, Chimera wasn't exactly subtle with her advances. But, sometimes ships were thought of as women and hopefully that's what the Prawn meant. Though Vermin had a hunch it wasn't.

In fact, he cast a glance at Riti. Even though she and the little gelfling had irritated the hell out of him...she was pretty hot. Hopefully she wasn't getting the wrong idea, and maybe he had a chance.

He nodded to Darryl. "Fine." If that's how Chimera Forta wanted it, he wasn't going to argue. "We have our missions. We're spaced in 5 minutes ago." He boarded the TinCan with Darryl.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daryl-Kappan-Chimera on Thu Mar 02, 2017 3:58 pm

They set out through the shield hanger room door going speeds unlikely protocol to Scatterstar, but this was Darryl, and he liked his ship going one speed - reckless. Once they touched space, something was off, the hot blue sun's light was nowhere to be found; it existed not on the horizon. Scorpizo, the blue supergiant, was obstructed. Darryl and Vermin dwelled in the imposing shadow of an alloy wall. The Tincan was too small to grasp a proper vantage on this metallic behemoth.

"Sir, should I ge! some dis!ance? Would you like !o see you! woman." clicked Darryl, completely coincidently screwing up his galactic basic in tandem with Vermin's inner monologue.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dvorak-Kevik-Vermin on Thu Mar 02, 2017 4:07 pm

"Yeah," Vermin said slowly, brow ridges low in confusion. He didn't like the utter blackness of space. No stars, no suns, no planets, it was eerie to him. And he didn't know enough about Prawn tech to do anything with the navigation of the TinCan.

If it was a cloak, there would be some sort of wobble in the field of view, and Scorpizo wouldn't be blotted out. He glanced at his omni tool to get some readings, but it was buffering.

"Yeah." He said again, quiet. "Back up."

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daryl-Kappan-Chimera on Thu Mar 02, 2017 4:23 pm

"Hold on!" Darryl grunted in anticipation of readying the steering sleeves and performing a great distance talon roll. (Which was a roll in the shape of a talon were a the noise of the ship flips 90 degrees.) To Darryl, it had been too long since he'd been given free reign to fly his ship, and, he wanted to show his new Captain just how skilled he was.

"!ee!ee!" He shrieked, partly because his maneuvering was exciting, and partly in admiration of the Turian Dreadnaught which rested calmly in their view. Scatterstar's elegance graced the moon-side astroid it was build into. It bore appropriate mass for housing a rebellion populace, and even more space for potential agriculture and indipendant homes for families. Despite Scatterstar's hope for peace and tranquility, they were at War now, and Darryl's excitement for the behemoth in front was appropriate, as the Turian Dreadnaught, grey with red spiderweb-like marking, was a quarter of the Scatterstar's size. "Chief of Se!uri!y needs a pro!ec!ura!e. !u!, maybe tha!'s wha! you could call i!." He awed, !u!ing was common noise to fill gaps in language or thought. Darryl knew the acts of war. He knew that Scatterstar finally had its fighting chance. Still, how did Chimera negotiate a Turian Dreadnaught.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dvorak-Kevik-Vermin on Thu Mar 02, 2017 4:46 pm

Vermin was in awe. His mandibles twitched. Buying his love now? Well, he wasn't the most honourable turian and he was to be showered with gifts, he wasn't going to decline.

He smirked a little and his beady yellow-orange eyes glanced at the prawn. "Protectorate. Big word. How's the mouth-feel?" Friendly compatriot ribbing.

"Since you already knew about this...woman...I'm surprise you didn't already go in there and paint a sexy crab on the side." He joked. "Shall we go aboard?"

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daryl-Kappan-Chimera on Thu Mar 02, 2017 6:08 pm

"Racis!, !ah!ah!" He clicked a cackle.

"Cap!, I prefer my woman a li!!le more.. squishy. I'm surprised you like the commander so much, though! you were in!o the blue ones." He thought aloud, having heard of his asari daughter and seen the way he eyeballed the Na'vi.

"I know you'll be e!!ci!ed !o see the ship, bu!, when you're done with that hard-on, I'll mee! you in the armoury." He smirked, as best a prawn could before flagging the paisley callsign to The Protectorate. Smoothly this time, for dramatic effect, he started his decent into the vast battleship. "Any minu!e now." His glee shone through.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dvorak-Kevik-Vermin on Thu Mar 02, 2017 10:01 pm

"Damn right I do," Vermin said. "Give me a cobalt coloured girl next to the sexiest super model turian you can find and I'll pick the blue one every time." He smirked. "Presuming I couldn't have both, of course. Or she's not a blue Hutt. Do Hutts even come in blue?"

He turned on his omni tool and scanned the sight of the dreadnought. He'd want to show Vox.

When they got the TinCan docked inside the dreadnought, Vermin got out of the Prawn's ship and stepped into his own. "How am I going to manage this thing on my own? I don't have a crew, even if all the squadron came aboard." He thought aloud to himself. "And how the hell did she manage to get her hands on this baby?"

He followed Darryl slowly to the armory.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daryl-Kappan-Chimera on Fri Mar 03, 2017 5:05 am

"You thin! i! has something to do with tha! meeting she had? The Lyla! Sys!em?" Darryl recalled, stating the obvious as the majority of the Alliance, Starfleet, UNSC, Rebellion uniformed officials coded in red, blue, and yellow, were anthropomorphic. Darryl wasn't very good at math, but he guessed roughly sixty percent of the crew were from Corneria or it's surrounding neighbours. To be fair, the remainder seemed Turian and of any race you'd find in an Omegan club. Maybe Darryl could find a smart-looking Hanar beat to keep him comfy. He did like them squishy. The odd percent where those who spoke Galactic basic, Human, Rodian, Twi'lek, the like.

"You worried abou! your creed!ials ye!? Aren'! your kind bread for this?" He couldn't help but laugh as a dumb looking chicken dressed in official suit protocols gobbled by. "You think the Commander was despera!e? Or, should we give these recruit!s a sho!?' He poked-fun, walking slightly behind but alongside his new Captain.

There was some confusion as to who was leading this first exploration, but Darryl was not the captain, he would follow behind.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dvorak-Kevik-Vermin on Fri Mar 03, 2017 4:25 pm

At Darryl's observation regarding the Lylat System, Vermin muttered, "Winner winner, chicken dinner." That caused a suspiciously avian crew member to turn her head at him, ruffle her feathers and cluck out a harumph!

"Making a great first impression, aren't I?" He said under his breath.

"Yeah, my kind are bred for this. Doesn't mean I am. I like to work small and fast. Get in and out. I don't want to be responsible for so many lives. I just really concern myself with one." And he wasn't referring to his own.

Before the armory tour, he went to the command centre and stood, looking down at his crew. He expected someone to say "Captain on deck", but no one did.

He cleared his throat, mandibles clicking.

"Attention. I am your ...Captain." The word felt weird. "Captain...Vvvv..." Well Vermin would sound weird. He cleared this throat again and lifted his head a little. "Captain Vlixem. You are aboard the Turian Dreadnought Protectorate. The Flagship of the Paisley Squadron. I presume we're all aboard this ship for the same reason; to keep the universe safe for future generations. For those we love. For the memories of those we lost. Duty is duty. I want to assure you that I won't ask any of you to do anything I wouldn't expect of myself. But know this...I will do almost anything to assure victory. If you're not willing to bend the rules, think outside the box, occasionally turn a blind eye, then this will be not only your first, but also your last assignment aboard the Protectorate. I understand. I don't judge that." He glanced at the Prawn who stood nearby. "Not all of us are bred for this."

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daryl-Kappan-Chimera on Mon Mar 06, 2017 5:53 am

The bridge crew gave pause to Vermin -- no, Captain Vlixem's words.

"I happen !o have one blind eye. So, shouldn't be a problem." He joked in the following silence of his speech, trying to make light of some intensity. Though, during Vermin's speech, Darryl couldn't have helped but notice that most of the bridge crew were bird. The navs-operator was some kind of shearwater, which just seemed to make sense. Another notable group were the birds-of-prey operating weapons control, mostly hawks. In fact, Darryl hadn't taken note of any anthropomorphic species other than avian. The pleb-Chickens, the navy-Seagull, Hawk-hunters, The Political-type Eagles, a Pidgeon or two, maybe Chimera had negotiated some strange deal with a specific clan; or maybe the best of the Lylat were all birds. Who knew, Darryl definitely didn't.

A stiff sounding voice approached them both from the rear. "I believe it is time we made acquaintances, Sir." Said a large, old raven standing just behind the Captain's designated place. His uniform was different only in colour from the regular blue, yellow, and red. This old-bird's uniform was black. "I am Ship-Operator Corvus Lucius. I oversee each short-term, or longterm pragmatic change you wish to see in this ship; for example, its first ever name, The Protector, has now been logged as a callsign into all known allied data basses. Should you need anything from a custodian and operations staff while you are aboard Scatterstar, or any tweaking to your liking, I shall be at your beak and call." The dusty old raven made clear in a stiff British tone, enjoying his horrible pun. It was probably the only sense of humour he had.

"In my lifespan, I have served under fifteen different commands, and each have been quite.. unique. As our Captain, does this bridge's layout seem appropriate to your taste?" His black raven eyes scanned the bridge which, for the moment anyway, was sterile to an eyesore. Should Captain Vlixem require a chair, or prefer to stand was entire up to him. Should he wish to have a specific piece of art, or console taken out or adapted, that was well within Corvus' power. The possibilities were endless. "There is no precedent for this vessel, Captain."

Darryl took a step to Vermin's right, surprisingly not feeling jealous; after all, if he played his only card right, the bruiser, perhaps he could own his own warship too. Still, he kept quiet, unsure of what Vermin or Chimera had planned for him aboard The Protectorate. Being in charge of garrison seemed appropriate, but he was not one to complain. Even the captain's muscle felt good, he thought while crossing his arms to to flex and pretend to listen. One this was certain, he didn't want nepotism to get in the way of his vision for himself.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dvorak-Kevik-Vermin on Mon Mar 06, 2017 1:23 pm

"Officer Lucian." Vermin nodded. "Thank you. At this time I can't think of any necessary modifications." Right now his mind was focused on the task at hand. A chair would be nice. But why should he sit while everyone stood at their consoles? Because he was captain? That seemed passive aggressive to him.

"Actually. Chairs for the consoles." He said. "What about replicators? Recreation? I don't want my crew to lose moral on long assignments. I assume we have state of the art shields, exceptional weapons, and built in warp or hyperdrives?" Vermin wasn't a fan of Mass relays. They were too limiting. With warp or hyperdrive, they could pop in and out of FTL travel in basically an instant.

He glanced at Darryl. "Ah, this is Darryl, the King. My...uh...weapon's expert?" It came out more like he was asking Darryl his opinion.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daryl-Kappan-Chimera on Tue Mar 07, 2017 1:04 am

"Being that this dreadnought was designed for exactly what you've deemed it, a protector, its shields, defence, and offensive capabilities are its primary function. All power is concentrated to shields at the moment; however, it is equipped with some essentials -- cloaking, hyperdrive, life supports, are all within The Protectorate's capabilities. Though the ship does not contain any high-tech simulators, other than a staple Turian holographic training room, it does possess a leisure deck for crew members when they are relieved of duty." The crow gave a long, drowned tone as he stated the obvious. Still, the dark bird listen to his captain's wishes. "Consider it done. Chairs will be brought up to keep the crew comfortable -- will the captain be needing a chair as well? Starfleet grade perhaps?" He suggested before acknowledging Darryl's new position and entering it into the system.

"Muni!ions Expect Darryl, The King." Darryl loosed his hand for a shake but it was not reciprocated. "Vermin... sir... I plan !o head to the pi!s !o see wha! we're looking a!. Should I expect! movement soon?" He asked before hopefully heading out; he did wonder what tasks Kevik and Melina would be give. "One las! thing. Might! I sugges! a position in do!!ing for !evi!. With his smuggling ba!!round he would have an excep!ional understanding of the ships cargo and do!!ing." He seemed genuine about his suggestion, worried about Kevik. Still, The King had no idea what Melina would want given their new accommodations.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dvorak-Kevik-Vermin on Tue Mar 07, 2017 1:23 pm

"Starfleet grade." Vermin nodded. "But modified to accommodate Heavy turan armor." Human armor wasn't so...egg-like. "Thank you."

He brought up his omni-tool and spoke into it. "Pridefire. Come in. This is Captain Vlixem of the Turian dreadnought Protectorate. You read me?"

Kevik's snort came over. "Vermin? Wow. Someone's climing up the ranks at hyperspeed." He teased.

"Speaking of hyperspeed, lock on to the Protectorate's coordinates and enter hyperspeed after us. I want to have a meeting in 20 minutes to solidify the mission plan. I just wanna see what I'm working with first. Protectorate out." He cut off the communication.

"Plot in a course, and enter hyperdrive." He told the navigator. Soon the stars stretched into lines then everything was a streaky, blue haze.

"King," because maybe they should be formal now? "Your suggestion is noted and will be taken into consideration. But it's up to Kevik. But let's go to the pits. I'm just as curious as you are."

He knew the layout of a dreadnought as well as any good turian soldier did, and the pair began walking to the weapons hold.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daryl-Kappan-Chimera on Wed Mar 08, 2017 4:05 am

"Consider it done. That reminds me, should you need me, you can contact me through these. Chimera has them specially designed on a project to mix omni-tool tech and starfleet communicators." The raven, appropriately, unclosed his wing to show four shiny silver rings with a paisley bird, similar to a peacock, engraved on the side of it. They looked elegant, individualized in size and pattern, and intricate. "They have all the functions of your omni-tool and your Scatterstar communicators. I should be going." The old-crow stated before placing them on the war-terminal and stiffly heading off.

Darryl was surprised by the ring, interested, intrigued really, but what made him more surprised was the mutual respect growing between him and Vermin. Darryl would follow Vermin, he seemed to know where he was going.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dvorak-Kevik-Vermin on Wed Mar 08, 2017 4:11 am

He took his ring and slid it onto his second finger. It fit perfectly. "She's just full of surprises." He said quietly, and with a little bit of due admiration.

He and Darryl got into the elevator. "...Speaking of surprises. How did you, of all people, know about this ship?"

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daryl-Kappan-Chimera on Wed Mar 08, 2017 4:28 am

"I was going !o apologize !o !ommander !!imera for my behaviour on the !in!an. I! was una!cep!able, really. Jus! as I was going to apologize to you. Recen! even!s have made my will weak, not li!e my days ba!! in the ring, bu! I will no! relapse on you. I don! have a problem with drin!ing, I li!e drin!ing. Pandora was hard Cap!ain." He explain keeping pace with Vermin as they made their way to the munitions lock-up. A rhino humanoid and a gorilla kept guard of it. "When I go! !o her chambers, Devora! and For!a were on their way ou!. Finding a ship called Dra!ma? Do you know of i!?" Darryl clicked away; he wasn't the most articulate, but he was trying.

"The woman is more of a headache than a surprise !o me, bu! she defini!ely !eeps things in!eres!ing. Things haven'! really calmed down since the momen! I met !evi!." He spewed off, being more talkative then he ever way. Apparently duty made him quiet the informant.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dvorak-Kevik-Vermin on Wed Mar 08, 2017 1:41 pm

That made sense. And Vermin appreciated Darryl's sense of shame and need to apologize. It showed character. He was growing to like the prawn more and more.

"You're right. Pandora was hard." He said quietly, his head lowered slightly in respect, his two-toned voice  a little brittle. All those lives, just gone. He prayed the Plague of Discord never discover Scatterstar.

He lifted his head, with what he hoped was good nature. "Don't worry. There's a time for drinking and a time to get shitfaced. You just misjudged. Once we help Riti find this ship, we'll see who can drink who under the table. Know any good dives?"

"The Drachma? No. Never heard of it. Why are they looking for it? A new ship for our growing tinpot star fleet?"

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daryl-Kappan-Chimera on Fri Mar 10, 2017 3:30 pm

"Some Jedi's old ship." Darryl stated, exhausted from speaking galactic basic all the time. He wished he could just flip back into his native tongue, but these racists wouldn't approve. He sighed. Albeit, that sentence brought him very little strain.

"!cyxk yck, !!yck uxck." He murmured under his breath, but apparently the language was foreign enough to cast the brutes standing guard away; maybe it was their xenophobia kicking in too. They were one to talk, looking as if someone genetically modified animals with humans. The king found them all kind of disgusting - or maybe he just found himself suddenly in a bad mood.

"I jus! wan! wa!er, and dive deep within the ocean where I can poison myself in!o a sad oblivion." He confessed, craving the drink and a good bar fight, until something brought him sudden joy. Prawn Weaponry - everywhere. period.

"I've died. I've died." His mouth tendrils wide open in awe. "Cap!ain, am I dead?" Darryl couldn't believe his one functioning eye.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dvorak-Kevik-Vermin on Fri Mar 10, 2017 4:56 pm

Vermin looked at the weapons, which certainly were unfamiliar to him. He stepped deeper into the room. "I've never seen these sorts of weapons before." He noted, but easily registered Darryl's awe and joy.

"These your people's weapons?" He asked. He picked up a AMR-B05 Repeater assault rifle. He hefted it a little, testing the weight. It felt good in his three fingered hand. He looked down the sight of it. "...Not a bad make." He said, placing it back on the weapon's rack.

"I think I'll stick with a modified turian Phaeston though."

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daryl-Kappan-Chimera on Thu Mar 16, 2017 6:41 am

"Sui! yourself." Darryl scolded playfully, before taking a browse through every nook. He did notice a console for armour customization; though, as a Prawn, the idea of armour seemed limiting and redundant. Still, Vermin was rather scaly, not as scaly as he, but Darryl didn't understand his captain's merit for armour. Maybe the Turian were squishier than they looked.

"Elkoss Combine?" Darryl strained to pronounce the hard 'K' sound. It was the manufacturer listed on a particular, heavy suit of armour he took to. Curiously, it looked agile despite its sheer bulk. The King was a well known bounty hunter, but never considered himself much of an assassin. Though he was charged to kill many in the past, he found little solace in the sneaky approach like most of his colleagues in the syndicate. If someone hired 'The King' they wanted their target to know about it; fear it; be unable to sleep on it. Often, The King would leave crime scenes so grim that local police enforcements were too scared to take measures. Darryl was the kind of elite hunter that walked after you as you ran away, confidently and quietly. "Compu!er, begin Poleepkwa commission for Heavy Assassin, Gladia!or amour. I will need my na!ive ARC-gun, my na!ive AMR-BO5, and !wo of some kinda bol!-ac!ion heavy railgun sidearm, AMR make preferably. Poleepkwa Ion-Plasma-pulse grenades, and a melee weapon of some kind. !ry la!e human make, Eden Prime or Earthen, Miyabi hun!ing knife, Japanese vibro-s!eel, model 999, thank you." It seemed the Prawn did know his department well. His promotion was aptly considered. What was even more odd was Darryl referring to his species formally.

"Should I be expec!ing a briefing soon?" Darryl asked, pulling up the scan of his precious XENO dropship. He was flipping through a vast catalogue of upgrades.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top