Star Wars: Scatterstar
"Execute order 66"
With those simple words, myriad Jedi and Padawans had fallen under the trigger of a blaster. They were all but purged from the galaxy. Survivors, desperate to live on hid, in exile and scattered to distant, remote planets. The Galactic Senate had crumbled, giving way to the Empire.

But balance must return to the Force, and secretly, Jedi are roaming the galaxy to find Padawans, a new generation to train in the ways of the light side of the Force. A rebellion is forming and those once undiscovered in the Wild Space and the Unexplored Sector are now making their voices heard.

ScatterStar is a Star Wars crossover forum based RPG set in the 26th century and takes place between Episode III and Episode IV. Ever wanted a Vulcan Jedi? A Klingon with a BFG 9000? A Roswell Grey Sith? A Yautja bounty-hunter who collects the lightsabers of his kills? A Wookie ensign in Star Fleet? In ScatterStar, all this and more can be possible.
Because the Universe is a very, very big place...
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 14 on Sat Mar 05, 2016 8:55 pm
Affiliates
AFFILIATE WITH US!

AFFILIATES
MEFA; a pre-Shepard Mass Effect RP Star Wars: Exodus Star Wars Universe RP TO INFINITY AND BEYOND We Fight or We Die Vector

Episode 1 Act 3 - Cries in the Stars (Vermin, Vox, Riti)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Episode 1 Act 3 - Cries in the Stars (Vermin, Vox, Riti)

Post by Dvorak-Kevik-Vermin on Tue Feb 28, 2017 12:07 am

(Continued from Here)

As they had been instructed, Riti and Vox were getting to know each other. Vox was just a small little girl, blue, with a bit of black on the tips of her head tendrils. She was very kind and welcoming though, and made Riti feel as comfortable as she could.

"You're blue like me!" Vox said with a giggle. "I like your freckles. And your stripes. What are you? I'm an Asari."

She lead Riti to a nice quiet spot in the enclave, which had nice woven mats, cottony, or reedy and wicker. What mattered was that they were natural, non-synthetic.

Vox sat down with cross legs. "Close your eyes." She whispered. "Breathe. Just breath...and reach out with the force...And feel everything."

Vox was a strong force user. But very disaplined for such a young girl. She was serious, maybe even more serious than Dvorak. It was strange feeling another force user that wasn't Dvorak...but not unpleasant. Vox brought an interesting new energy with her.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Episode 1 Act 3 - Cries in the Stars (Vermin, Vox, Riti)

Post by ISeeYou on Tue Feb 28, 2017 12:18 am

"I am!" Riti smiled, "You have lovely little freckles too!" She almost reminded her of the children on Pandora.... "I'm a Na'vi." It was nice, almost calming but it would have been better with Dvorak. She was still thankful that such a sweet child was there though.

She settled on one of the many mats and crossed her legs, closing her eyes. She breathed calmly, letting her walls relax to feel all around her. Thanks to growing up on Pandora, it came easy to her. She could feel every living thing around her.
ISeeYou

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dvorak-Kevik-Vermin on Tue Feb 28, 2017 12:27 am

Together, they breathed, and reached outward through the Force. They felt everything weave and wind together, like spidersilk, like a breeze. Their senses stretched beyond the enclave, beyond the station, into the vastness of space.

They meditated for what felt like minutes but was likely akin to hours.

And then, Riti heard it! The most horrible cry! Second only to the horror she felt on Pandora. A ship, but it wasn't just a ship! It had a mind, a soul, a consciousnesses. It was alive!

And it was being hunted by another living ship. Something dark and cruel and armored. Something that boomed a word into her mind.

REAPER

That poor living ship! It was a life form! Afraid! Terrified! It needed to be rescued. That...that...Reaper was going to tear the living ship apart!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ISeeYou on Tue Feb 28, 2017 12:43 am

"No!!" Riti screamed, jumping up from where she sat, the peace she'd just begun to feel was gone. She could not go back to that. Not after what she had felt.. She had to save it! It was crying for her help! She couldn't leave it suffer at such cruel hands! "Vox, let us go find someone who can get us to that creature. It needs our help!" Her golden eyes were wide in panic and worry, her emotions were her guide. She refused to look at the situation logically. She did not care if her own life was in danger. She had to do something!
ISeeYou

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dvorak-Kevik-Vermin on Tue Feb 28, 2017 2:34 am

Vox's own eyes were wide and fearful. She nodded, completely on Riti's side. They hurried to the door way, which slid open and someone stepped in.

Vox ran right into a pair of familiarly armored legs.

"Someone's excited to see me." Vermin said softly. "Hey Starshine."

Vox looked up at Vermin. "...Daddy?" She blinked. Then she remembered the terror. "Daddy!" She hugged his leg. "Daddy there's a monster in space and it's hurting a ship. Daddy you have to go fight it!"

Vermin looked at Riti in confusion. A monster in space? There are many monsters in space. "A ship is under attack and the two of you felt it?" He asked the Na'Vi.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ISeeYou on Tue Feb 28, 2017 5:32 am

"It is not just a ship." Riti's voice trembled. "It's a living being. It is crying for help." Her golden eyes shimmered from the tears. Now that she knew, she felt connected to that ship. Even outside the meditation, she could feel it's pain and fear from here, could feel its cries for help and pleads for mercy that went unnoticed by the monsters hurting it.

"Please, Vermin...We have to go help it. It will be torn to shreds," her voice cracked at the end. She couldn't let that happen. If she knew how to fly a ship, she'd have run off on her own.
ISeeYou

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dvorak-Kevik-Vermin on Tue Feb 28, 2017 1:00 pm

Vermin nodded, this was obviously serious.

He tapped his communicator. "Officer Vermin to Commander Forta. I've..." He cast a glance at the two blue force sensitives in front of him. "Have received notification of an altercation. I'm going to investigate. Permission to bring our new citizen aboard with me." He squeezed Vox's hand. He could sense her worry, he didn't need the force for that. Father's intuition.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ISeeYou on Tue Feb 28, 2017 2:42 pm

Riti could sense their relationship. It was easy to see even without her abilities. He cared for her more than a guard normally would. But she said nothing, mainly due to the current issues at hand. This ship came first. Riti had to save it. The cries were still coming to her. Even though it's life force was still strong, there was no telling how long it would last.
ISeeYou

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daryl-Kappan-Chimera on Wed Mar 01, 2017 5:02 pm

The AI, Hyppolita, answered in her stead. "Commander Forta is en route with Jedi Knight Dvorak Seti to intercept the last known location of her past live's ship - The Drachma. Technically, Officer Vermin, your security codes override even mine; if you are requisition permission, you need not ask. The station is yours." She explained, adding a little severity and maybe a hint of bitterness. Though she was professional, Hyppolita felt a little threatened by Vermin.

"I have heard the conversation. No need to explain. Requesting permission to deport? Will you be taking the Pridefire, or the shuttle the commander has prepared for you should you need it? Should I send for the Paisley Squadron?" She hounded, hoping the questions might fluster him. A little payback for out-ranking her.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dvorak-Kevik-Vermin on Wed Mar 01, 2017 5:22 pm

"Yes, tell the Pridefire and the Tin Can to ship up. The more offense the better. We'll be there shortly."
He looked at Riti.

"You go with them on the Pridefire. You'll be more comfortable."

He looked down at Vox. "I'm sorry I had to cut our visit short Starshine. But I'm going to get the bad ship, and you'll be safe." He hugged her. "Listen to your teachers. I will see you soon. Promise."

They left the enclave and were already hurrying to the Docking bay.

He had his Turian fighter, but it only held him and had a secret compartment. But it was fast and agile, with good guns.

"What exactly has the Commander prepared for me?"

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top