Star Wars: Scatterstar
"Execute order 66"
With those simple words, myriad Jedi and Padawans had fallen under the trigger of a blaster. They were all but purged from the galaxy. Survivors, desperate to live on hid, in exile and scattered to distant, remote planets. The Galactic Senate had crumbled, giving way to the Empire.

But balance must return to the Force, and secretly, Jedi are roaming the galaxy to find Padawans, a new generation to train in the ways of the light side of the Force. A rebellion is forming and those once undiscovered in the Wild Space and the Unexplored Sector are now making their voices heard.

ScatterStar is a Star Wars crossover forum based RPG set in the 26th century and takes place between Episode III and Episode IV. Ever wanted a Vulcan Jedi? A Klingon with a BFG 9000? A Roswell Grey Sith? A Yautja bounty-hunter who collects the lightsabers of his kills? A Wookie ensign in Star Fleet? In ScatterStar, all this and more can be possible.
Because the Universe is a very, very big place...
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 15 on Mon Jun 19, 2017 4:20 pm
Affiliates
AFFILIATE WITH US!

AFFILIATES
MEFA; a pre-Shepard Mass Effect RP Star Wars: ExodusTO INFINITY AND BEYOND Vector
Hope Awakens
A New Dawn: The galaxy is yours
Star Wars: Last Resort

Episode 1, Act 3: In The Force We Trust (Chimera and The TinCan Crew)

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Episode 1, Act 3: In The Force We Trust (Chimera and The TinCan Crew)

Post by Daryl-Kappan-Chimera on Wed Jan 11, 2017 5:53 am

Aboard the TinCan [TXeN00C-DS]

Chimera, was in the know of recent affairs, especially when it came to her ship. Despite his loyalty, she felt herself pushing Vermin away with her methods of delegation; she felt this way about much of the populace of Scatterstar. She never wanted or asked to be a mother, let alone the matriarch of a floating city. She was not yet ready to act on her dilemma, as any actions taken swiftly would result in uncertainties. She did know, however, that her plight dealt a hand against two ominous, powerhouse dealers. First, the Empire and how to keep her station out of its wondering vision, and, second, how to maintain trust among her useful but ragtag bunch of misfit scoundrels, hunters, and soldiers. And all this about her felt very me-me-me which sparked memories of mediation and practice trying to emit selflessness over dominance. One this was certain, they were all rebels. Desperately, she pleaded hope would keep their trust.

”Trust in the Force.” A huff under-breath, and sighing wouldn’t help. The ache of metal boxy seats rubbed the wrong way and made communication with the Force damn near impossible. This cluttered ship was no place for a Jedi. Chimera suddenly understood why the Na’Vi and Gelfling were in such rough shape, having been transplanted so abruptly from their home to this dump. Sure it was functional, but it lacked comfort at all odds-and-ends.

The reek of cat-food and stale fish filled her nose as she helped herself to the kettle she’d boiled on the radiator but a few minutes ago. The Jedi pulled a small green teabag from her sleeve and placed it in clean aluminium can. Of course, she made sure to rinse twice before preparing her hot beverage. This place was, to be polite, disgusting. Although she wanted something stiffer, she took a sip, and, for the first time is months, gave a relaxed sigh. ”This would do.” She thought, sitting back down in the jagged seat and placing her cup on nearby a Dejarik table.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Episode 1, Act 3: In The Force We Trust (Chimera and The TinCan Crew)

Post by Dvorak-Kevik-Vermin on Wed Jan 11, 2017 7:10 pm

She sensed his approach, of course, no matter how quiet and stealthy he thought he was being. She could feel him climb and scale the cables and cords that sagged like streamers along the old ship's ceiling.

Then he dropped down behind her chair, and meandered over on his hands.

"Why...here?" Kevik asked, lowering an eyebrow ridge in curiosity and studying the Trill closely. "Why the Tincan? Why not the Pridefire? You look about as happy as a Tribble up a Bantha's butt." He poured himself some hot water and drank as he climbed into the seat next to her. He drank his hot water with a slurp, but it was obvious he was trying to be...what? Cultured? Prim? Polite? Adult?

"I think everyone would be most comfortable on the Pridefire. Not that I know who everyone is or where everyone is going."

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daryl-Kappan-Chimera on Thu Jan 12, 2017 1:21 am

"The Pridefire is undergoing maintenance from the Wildpair Recovery Mission." She stated mater-of-factly. Additionally, though she'd never admit to it, she was investigating what a reformed Bounty Hunter's life might look like from the inside; after all, she wasn't quite sure if she could trust one in her midst. The King was a renown dangerous creature; his fame alone was a problem for Scatterstar. It was a problem even for the Rebellion. The lack of trust for Bounty Hunters was something drilled in her psyche since The Clone Wars, and muddled deeper since hunters were hired to The Purge.

Still, Kevik had said something stupid and she wouldn't spare a comeback for his comfort. If she did, he'd probably loose respect for her. He was a prime teaser, and she knew that, but she could be savage in her witty retorts. She would try to be informative rather than mean. "In my experience that would be worse for the bantha than the tribble." She snickered. "I often have little creatures like you causing problems for my ass, so I would know." She paused, surprising a good laugh.

"The Pridefire will be ready soon enough, and, with some upgrades, it might even be ready to withstand out new threats." She smiled victoriously.

"Tell me, Kevik, you've smuggled deep into Wild Space, right? Have you ever come across these Sangheili before? Has anyone talked about glassed planets or even The Plague of Discord?" She knew that his under-common background may provide some kind of light to the situation.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dvorak-Kevik-Vermin on Thu Jan 12, 2017 1:30 am

Kevik's maw stretched and curled into a grin that went all around his snout. He laughed at her little joke. "And they say Jedi don't have a sense of humour."

He slurped up more tea, his camel-like lips extending. "Glassed planets, I mean...I've never seen one. But, you hear things. But of course things get exaggerated. But glass is just really hot sand, and most habitable planets are huge balls of sand. So, I believed it, but I didn't think anything had the technology. Everything dispersed the energy into a big boom, not a hot-plate. Y'know?"

He reached across her with his arm, the cords of muscle in his elongated arm writhing like snakes as he reached for the teapot. Holding his own can in his foot, he poured more hot water, then reached to replace the pot on the radiator. "But as for Sanghilli and Plague of Discord, never heard of 'em."

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daryl-Kappan-Chimera on Thu Jan 12, 2017 2:36 am

On his comment about Jedi humour: "Tell that to Master Kenobi." She snickered, her laugh calming to what looked like a stern unhappiness; this was just her face. It was hard to think of her comrades without being overcome with this kind of deep sadness. She stayed strong and together, not letting Kevik get too well-traveled in her personally. She could tell he liked to use that, and, right now, she was too weak to stay strong in the force. Perhaps, Chimera would take over Forta and the balance would be shattered.

Chimera's mind directed back to business. She started to wonder why Vermin hadn't shown up yet; the Trill depended on him for all kinds of security. Before him, however short Vermin has been aboard the station, she was even more lost. "Where was he?" She wormed about in her boxy seat. Perhaps Vermin was overwhelmed by Chef of Security matters and Daryll was causing problems she'd have to rectify. Still, she was running out things to to say to Kevik and worried that, in all the silence to come, her balance would grow weaker. "So... you know nothing of this new threat to us? As a smuggler, don't you deal in information as well as cargo? None of your contacts know anything? These devastator size starships have just appeared out of the black of space? Is that what you're saying!?!!" She questioned. The Jedi Master could feel herself becoming petty and mean, scrounging for some sign or answer in her stress.  

"I'm sorry." She retracted. "I feel like I'm doing this all on my own." She felt embarrassed, as if she had to leave but had too much to say to the three of them. together.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dvorak-Kevik-Vermin on Thu Jan 12, 2017 2:55 am

Kevik's big brown eyes looked at her with concern. "Sometimes. Things come out of nowhere. Like an itch." But that sort of platitude was far from comforting, and the Dug knew it.

"Look, we dugs are from Malastar, right? One day, my grandparents were just swinging along in the branches and hanging on the vines of the Malastar jungle, then out of nowhere, come the Gran. And they decide they're going to take over the planet. No warning, no diplomacy. My grandparents and their friends just had to shape up or ship out. And that's how we...were moved."

He continued.

"We survived, made a culture for ourselves. Had a council, found our own resources. And we...pardon the pun, dug through the surface of the earth for these resources. But under the earth, was something. Out of nowhere, it erupted onto the planet surface. The Zillo beast. Because we, the dugs, were drilling into it's home. From out of nowhere."

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daryl-Kappan-Chimera on Mon Jan 16, 2017 2:39 am

"It seems we all have our own monsters to slay." She stated, her frustration and watery eyes vanishing as if they never existed. Her moment of weakness would not be known, especially not to the Dug.

She didn't have to explain her like-wise situation regarding the Jedi and the Empire, but, they didn't dig too deep. They didn't do anything wrong. Then again, how were the Dug  to know what was dwelling in the loam. Then again, how were the Jedi to know the Empire was slithering in shadows, even then. Both were horrible monsters indeed.

Clangk! Clangk! Clank! The TXEN00C shook.

"Please, tell me why you pick my precious Xeno-class dropship for prize meeting, eeh? These things very rare! I don't care 'bout how important are your prissy rebel affairs, you see? My ship is not fucking cafe? Okay?" A hoard of angry clicking sounds muddled from just outside the hull of the ship. It was definitely broken galactic-basic, but even more broken in intoxication. It seemed The King had found the onboard cantina. The grumpy onset tried to open the crew door, but it was locked. This only provided more thrashing from the Prawn. "Clangk! Clangk! Clangk!" "Oh, now you lock me out my own ship! I swear you Chimera-whore! What is issue, Jedi-bitch?"

Chimera cleared her throat and used the force to open the locked door; even though, it was simply Daryll's drunken behaviour that made the passenger's entrance. On more Clangk sounded as the Prawn crashed open the entrance with his immense strength; though, he did not expect it to open, and accidently bailed into the walkway. A large, comedic crash echoed into the living quarters. It was a sober awakening.

"Have you calmed down, Daryll?" She smiled, trying to hide a gutty chuckle.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dvorak-Kevik-Vermin on Mon Jan 16, 2017 6:19 pm

Vermin, in full armor and gear walked up soon after Daryll took his spill. He stepped over and around the flailing prone Prawn.

"Well," He said slowly and sardonically. "All seems secure here."

Kevik snickered, poured a new hot water, and meandered over to Daryll. "Here. Drink." He offered the can of water held in his foot.

"You wanted to see me, Commander?" Vermin asked, standing at attention. On his wrist, his Omni-tool was lit up like a sunrise. Clearly it sensed something was amiss. Then, he side-glanced Daryll. "Shall I give him some omni-gel to heal his intoxication, Commander?"

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daryl-Kappan-Chimera on Thu Feb 02, 2017 3:56 am

She didn't move, not to stand or address the crew, not to snicker or give retort, not to breath. She seemed almost lifeless, or in trance, or meditation. No, the laughing had all but passed as she was on to something far more serious. Then, this stillness gave way to - "I think that might be best, Vermin." She nodded, allowing to him to proceed. Perhaps her rude demeanour came from sensing some aspect of herself in The King's drunken fit.

Darryl, ensconced pathetically in the narrow doorways, could only fester in rage, worsening the symptoms and discomfort. He seemed more than frustrated, like a small child trying to master chopsticks after being drugged at the dentist. Again, pathetic.

"The quicker we manage to group-up, the Kathar included, the quicker I can share with you my good news. I think you will all be glad to here what I have to say." She smiled, her eyes narrowing sharply to the shrimp crumpled on the floor, taking a sip of tea to calm her irritation with the situation.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ISeeYou on Fri Feb 03, 2017 9:06 pm

Mel chose that moment to come down to the TinCan. It was perfect timing as she head the mention of a Cathar. She stood in the doorway behind Daryl and leaned against an edge of it. "You talking shit about me now?" Mel's ears moved to lay flat against her head as she gave Chimera a very irritable look.
ISeeYou

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dvorak-Kevik-Vermin on Sat Feb 04, 2017 6:25 pm

Kevik's head swiveled around when he heard Mel. "Gang's all here." He told Chimera. "I don't think you two've formally met. Melina, Chimera Forta. Chimera Forta, Melina Zuvan."

Vermin crouched by Daryl and activated his omni-tool. It came to glowing orange life, and he waved it over the Prawn, dispersing the omni-gel into the mercenary's system. "He should be good in a minute or two." Vermin concluded, rising to his full height. But he offered a three fingered, talon-like hand to help the Prawn up. Strangely, they had very similar hands, Prawns and Turians. Maybe they shared a common ancestor.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daryl-Kappan-Chimera on Tue Feb 14, 2017 1:49 pm

"I must be brief. I have a meeting with the Lylat System's Chef Generals this evening and have much to accomplish before hand." She efficiently finished the last bit of her tea; immediately, knowing it would need replacement of a stiff drunk.

"If you'd all follow me." She straightened before sharply walking down the hall, passing the shell of a mess that was just lumbering up from his drunkard state. It was menacing even while incapacitated; something about The King, maybe his size, maybe his jagged flesh, or maybe his dead white eye always staring deep within your mettle, made Chimera shake. Mostly, she knew he was harmless, but that didn't stop her imagination from breading multiple scenarios where she was ripped limb-by-limb Prawn style.

She made her way out the door, the open air of the docking bay made her relax a little more. Plus, the rank smell of the TinCan distracted her and made her anxious. She blurted out a command, as commander's do. "Hyppolita, I need access to Docking Bay 9, and containment 6, please schedule a routine randomized security drill to clear the main platforms. Make it something serious, nobody can know of our access. Thank you."

Suddenly, without hesitation of clearance, the station's AI sounded an alarm: "ATTENTION! ATTENTION: ALL PERSONNEL, ALL PATRONS PLEASE REPORT TO OBSERVATION DECK L16 FOR RADIATION EXPOSURE CHECK. STAY CALM. AND PROCEED TO FOLLOW THE LIT YELLOW GUIDANCE LINES! THIS IS NOT A DRILL!"

"Nicely done." She complimented before walking readjusting her path in the opposition direction of the yellow beacons. Casually, but acutely, she headed on.

--

Meanwhile Daryll recovered, almost instantaneously, but the prawn wasn't happy about his new state. "Vermin, you are good warrior, but you follow tattoo bitch like tentacle-hound and you just waste all money I spend on booze. Now I feel like shit again!" He pushed the Turian's hand away before clumsily rising, starring at Chimera as she passed. Hopefully his stare-down would cause some kind of unease in her and he would be placed back in the category he liked: Badass-Scary-Bounty-Hunter was better than Dumb-Drunk-Prawn.

"You have meeting with Lylat system? Good, maybe I'll get to eat me big frog." His mandibles gulped and resembled a similar action in humans of licking lips.

--

Chimera stopped, "Please don't eat the diplomats." She sneered before continuing on.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dvorak-Kevik-Vermin on Tue Feb 14, 2017 4:12 pm

"So, what's the mission, boss?" Kevik asked Chimera Forta, but he was distracted by voices.

Vermin was in the process of giving "The King" a thorough dressing down. "Uh oh."

Usually Vermin was good, he kept his thoughts and emotions in check, seperated the personal from duty. But the oh-so-sweet parting of the two lovey force users had gotten under his skin, and he took hold of Daryl's shoulder, firm.

"There's too much at stake to have hot-heads drinking on the job." He said low. "The galaxy, trillions of lives are depending on us, and despite what Kevik or Chimera think, I don't have time to make sure you're not a liability."

He let Daryl go with a slight shove. "And they're not tattoos. She's a Trill. Those marks are natural. And anyway," He walked past Daryl but turned to face him, walking backward. "To turians, a lack of markings is not worthy of trust." He turned away from Daryl, and resumed his post next to Chimera.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ISeeYou on Wed Feb 15, 2017 8:49 pm

"If you two break out in a fight, I'm spacing the both of you," Mel gave a soft growl, her ears flat against her skull. Didn't matter they were in the TinCan, that was within her ship which meant these two were trying to start crap on HER ship. She didn't take kindly to fights in her ship.
ISeeYou

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daryl-Kappan-Chimera on Mon Feb 20, 2017 7:16 am

Chimera felt power and comfort with Vermin at her side. Despite being among friends, the smuggler, bounty-hunter, and mercenary were still scum, making it best to execute precautionary measures. Still, non of that mattered, as her emerald eyes found themselves caught in the loyalty and danger buried in Vermin's gaze. Shamefully, all the commander wanted now was to desperately override protocol and formality only to graze Vermin's fingers as he shared her stance; a stance which was almost against the trio. He belonged next to her, it had gotten to the point that Chimera simply couldn't imagine a world, life, or station without him.

She shook the feeling of romance quickly as the Kathar spoke out of turn. From romance to fire were the Jedi's eyes. How rapidly Chimera could go from casual to commander. Mel was about to feel the burn of her blaster-like command, quick and painless. "Might I remind you, Captain, that this ship is docked under my jurisdiction, and should you speak out of turn I could have it ripped hull to frame for spare parts.  Control your crew, not mine." Her jewel eyes showing mutual support to Vermin, as if paying him back for coming to her side so amicably.

--

Darryl kept quiet, thinking of witty or brutal retorts but never feeling quite recovered enough to engage in full fledge verbal combat. He felt slightly guilty for being drunk, but, in his defence, they were summoned to his ship without much notice -- and on a supposed day off. He could only assume that everyone was tense about Pandora's destruction and thought it best, at least for this one and only time, to be silent -- at least towards Vermin and Chimera. Still, he would not apologize for his ignorance.

A horrible sadness took him as he headed for the fridge to grab something alcoholic. It was an old habit, and it died hard. The snap of his preferred canned beverage may have broken some tension among the two fighting bitches, but it did not wake him from his lumbering depression. He was remembering the fall too, the glassing, Pandora. His poor vision wandered to the cock-pit window. "You could hear the screams from space. Even from in here. You say, Turian, that I don't take this seriously, but I do..."

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dvorak-Kevik-Vermin on Tue Feb 21, 2017 4:38 am

Vermin cast a sideways glance at Chimera. If what Daryl said was true, likely she felt it through the Force. He'd have to ask her about it later. Maybe.

He wondered if others felt it, heard it, the few remaining force sensitives that were cloistered safely deep inside the station.

"...Is it so?" Dvorak padded up to the crew, his ears lower and his brow furrowed with concern. "Pandora's destruction was felt by those blind to the Force as well?"

"I thought you were..." Vermin began, but Dvorak looked up at Chimera Forta.

"Apologies, commander. I heard the announcement about the contamination and came to offer any assistance."

Vermin grit his teeth. The gelfling was going to get himself killed. Poor, well-meaning dumbass.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daryl-Kappan-Chimera on Mon Feb 27, 2017 8:37 pm

"I regret to inform you that the contamination was the station AI's decoy for our secret meeting, Dvorak. Have you meditated on the whereabouts of your final test?" She flowed, trying to overlay a harsh honesty over her previous deception.

"Riti's training has been going well. The force has gifted her with talents unknown to me. She's miles behind Vox, but a very rare commodity. Her ability to connect with the insentient is remarkable. It reminds me of my time serving under Master Shak'Ti on Felucia in the Clone War. It's nice for Vox to have a rival too, despite Riti's age. Our bonds fuel us, if we don't let them control us." She smiled, briefly but surely, heading right back to business.

"Vermin, Kevik, Darryl, Melina. Hi-command has spoken to me about a callsign for the Pridefire and its affiliate shuttles and fighters. They asked me, if I should be so inclined, to "ask the Dug what they'd like to be registered under!" She made an impression of a Mon Calamari general and giggled slightly. She silenced herself quickly. "I have some ideas... The Paisley Squadron?" She said, eyeing the prawn and the dug's bandanas before pulling out a few matching ones from her stiff but billowing sleeve. "What do you think?

---

"!evi!, we are being given the reps!! we deserve." The crustacean-like brute tried to hide some inkling of his pride, and definitely his tears.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dvorak-Kevik-Vermin on Mon Feb 27, 2017 8:49 pm

"...I believe I feel..." His ears lowered a little. "Thiacyn. Calling to me. Perhaps she means to lead me to my final test through The Force. So. I'm not sure where I aim to go. But I feel that I know what I must follow."

"...Deep." Kevik said.

Vermin kept himself silent, but again Chimera and Dvorak could feel the wave of hot anger roll off him. Chimera sure was blithe with her mentioning random names. Sure he knew Kevik, and trusted Kevik, but Kevik didn't know about Vox nor did Vermin have any inclination of telling him about her.

Apparently, Chimera Forta was in a happy mood, maybe even a little...ditzy. It was weird.

Kevik and Vermin exchanged glances.

But then the Prawn was happy, and so Kevik grinned despite himself. "Our hard work paid off." He elbowed Darryl, then pulled Melina closer. "Looks like Daryyl was wrong. You get a scarf too!"

Vermin plucked up one of the scarves in his talons and looked at it. "...Iiiinteresting."

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daryl-Kappan-Chimera on Mon Feb 27, 2017 9:23 pm

She gently took the bandana from Vermin, folding it into a neat triangle before tying it around his neck. She fluffed it up and then straightening it. It was more appealing at a sharp angle as it complimented his bone structure this way. He might of hated it, but it boosted moral, and, at least this way it could prove useful on desert planet or a station in the middle of a gas giant. Turning from the bunch of outcasts, buried in the height and the small of Vermin's neck, she lowered to a whisper: "Keep face Vermin. Show them how your people lead." She breathed, relaxing, feeling herself want to cave into his plated chest but bounced back around to face the ragtags with pip. She would not be sway by his manly sorcery.

"The three of you will lead this station's stealth and retrieval devision, you will report to Vermin will all your missions and finding. He may not be the Captain of the Pridefire, but he is an acting officer of this station and your leader." She smiled at Kevik and his friends. "You think I'm a hard ass, just wait. Please... don't fuck up... okay? There's a lot at stake."

--

Darryl was too happy to give a violent retort or curse. "GH!ARA!A!H!AR!!!H!!" He exclaimed.

--

Through their excitement, Chimera could focus in on Dvorak and have but one quiet moment. "You've felt Thiacyn through the force?" She concerned herself with this deeply, before letting out a long thoughtful hum. "Are you certain?" She needed to make sure before committing to anything rash.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ISeeYou on Mon Feb 27, 2017 9:45 pm

Mel simply grumbled when Kevin handed her the scarf. She was still rather irritable. That was mainly due to Chimera. She wanted nothing more than to give her a nice ass kicking for even daring to mention the possibility of her ship being taken apart. She snatched it and tied it around her arm, just above her elbow. Screw wearing it properly!
ISeeYou

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dvorak-Kevik-Vermin on Mon Feb 27, 2017 10:02 pm

Kevik gave Mel one of his sly half-smirks. "Think of it this way, a bandana will keep the hair and ears out of your face while you work."

Vermin tugged at the corner of his bandana, one of his brow-ridges arching. It was awkward. Chimera's proximity and advances were awkward. But whatever. As long as she did her job, he'd do his.

"Understood, Commander." He looked back at the crew of the Pridefire. "Captain Zuvan, is it? You take command of the Pridefire. Obviously. What you say goes, use your best judgement. But missions come from me, and I am your superior. They..." He pointed at Darryl and Kevik. "Report to you. They do what you say. You do what I say."

He looked at Darryl. "The TinCan is yours. Same rules apply. When they're on the TinCan, you're in charge. But you listen to me."

"Kevik-" Vermin stalled. Kevik grinned. "...Just...do what we say." Clearly Kevik was the bottom of the barrel.

"Since the Pridefire is prepped, I'll meet you there shortly. Dismissed."

Vermin turned to Chimera, who was talking quietly with Dvorak. Obviously, he reported to her.

Meanwhile, Dvorak was nodding solemnly. "This is my final trial." He said softly. "I know it. I have to find where her spirit resides."

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ISeeYou on Mon Feb 27, 2017 10:17 pm

Mel gave Kevin a sly smirk. "Hear that? You gotta listen to me. I think that'll make things more...Fun." She purred out lightly and flicked one of his ears with a clawed finger.
ISeeYou

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dvorak-Kevik-Vermin on Mon Feb 27, 2017 10:20 pm

"And I'm sure we can think of other uses for the bandanas, too." Kevik replied as the trio trundled to the Pridefire.

Meanwhile, Vermin stood and waited for his next mission.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daryl-Kappan-Chimera on Mon Feb 27, 2017 11:39 pm

Chimera was pleased to see everyone was taking their new positions amicably. She wouldn't stand for insubordinate behaviour. Their collective enemy, The Empire, has indoctrinated their officials and troopers to obey orders from birth - most of them anyway. If she couldn't establish authority among a small group of specialist, what good was she to the alliance.

"Vermin." She pulled him aside while the others celebrated and caved into a familiar softness. "I need you to check on Riti and Vox. They're in my training quarters. I've asked them to meditate on any imbalances sensed in the force. I'm sure you can imagine how the destruction of Pandora has left its ebb and flow mangled, disturbed. Your daughter has come to understand the importance of her force sensitivity of late; she's maturing. I think before long Riti and Vox may be ready to balance their relationships and their training, still, for now, they must be strong before I subject either of them to that kind of confusion. If either of them have sensed anything I want you to make the call on what to do, I'm trusting you."

Chimera turned include the Gelfling. "I have a feeling other force sensitives will be drawn to Pandora's sector, as I was, as even the non-sentives were. Dvorak, I know very little about you, but I knew your Master very well. Do you have any idea where we should look? It might bring you some closure, and I need you healthy if you're going to train Riti. I have my own apprentice to concern myself with." Her voice was still soft, as if relaxing into the situation a little more. Though, the way she insinuated seemed like she was going to escort him herself.

Darryl was already on to his second beverage. His celebrating could be just as fierce as his battle style. There was obviously some pain derived deep in his habits, but, what did it matter, he was more of a bruiser than anything. "Ca!!ain Vermin." He cackled. "Don'! ge! all up!i!y. I li!ed you be!!er as mercenary. More my !ind." He cackled deeper, his laughter making him harder to understand.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dvorak-Kevik-Vermin on Mon Feb 27, 2017 11:55 pm

Dvorak shook his head. "It could be anywhere, I suppose. We fled when the Purge began. Coruscant was no longer safe. She thought perhaps Nagai would be. We were infiltrated before we got anywhere close to Nagai. Her ship was a wreck, with nothing. Not even life support. The only thing I can think is perhaps we go to the spot in space where her ship was destroyed."

Darryl's snark went unheard by Vermin. Because...he was going to be allowed to see Vox.

He...was permitted to see Vox. His daughter. He hadn't seen her since he arrived on the Station.

"...Me? Really?"

Dvorak took interest in Vermin's sudden change of demeanor. He cared very deeply for this Vox being. Like he did with Riti. His anger made more sense now.

Vermin cleared his throat and put his back straight. "As you say, Commander." He said steadfastly. "I'll see to it immediately."

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top